So who likes bondage?

submissiv

Have you done any Bondage or Sadism with sex?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Have you done any Bondage or Sadism with sex?

• Do it all the time its a lifestyle
    • No never ropes are for boats
    • I like to get slapped doggy style
    • I have a slave in a cage
    • I like to learn more tie me up
    • Beer is better then sex anytime

I mean you do not have to be to the point of extreme as I but come on some ropes or fluffy hand cuffs in bed never hurt or maybe it did.

I think there is too much lady boy talk in alternative forum so we need to get going with some rope style and spanking here.

I am sure TF people are not that normal as you make the rest of the world believe.

:twisted:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the beer-option? :-)

In former times I used to play a bit bdsm since it was thrilling fun coming along with existential emotional experiences. Well, but meanwhile I'm more attracted by cuddling and 'hom noi djub noi' (thai sniff kiss) and that kind of slow & telepathic TLC stuff. Maybe I'm a victim of the notorious emotional power of thai women. If so that's allright with me :-)

I might be wrong, but I feel like bondage etc doesn't go together very well with the thai way of intimacy ... except for exceptions of course ;-)

I mean you do not have to be to the point of extreme as I but come on some ropes or fluffy hand cuffs in bed never hurt or maybe it did.

i tied the (ex) wife to the bed once !!

then f**ked off down to the pub for the rest of the night .... she never let me do it again !!! :roll: :roll:

ohh yeahhhhhhhhh .... where's the beer option !!

I am sure TF people are not that normal as you make the rest of the world believe.

:twisted:

Where on earth did you get the idea that TF'ers think they are normal??

No way - the same bunch of slightly depraved, adventurous, occasionally kinky as the rest of the world!!

I used to dj at a fetish club so, apart form one or two of the less salubrious practices involving body waste, consider myself pretty unshockable.

Also went to some Genesis P Orridge parties around 90/91/92 and they made the fetish club seem like a tea party.

There is nothing wrong with any form of sexual expression as long as all parties are consenting and as long as minors or animals are not involved.

Personally I would love to learn some Japanese rope work and do some suspension as I think that looks exhilirating!! :D

Who is RIS?

kate55 hahaha maybe your bed pool would be a start we can try what ever after that. Maybe your name on a tatoo on my back :)

em...submissiv...

(kate is a bloke)

please don't pm her... :D

....Kate 'was' a bloke.

Kinda makes you wonder about the "others", doesn't it!?!

and it's why you should always ask anyone you chat to on msn to come on cam naked!!!

It never pays to be too careful after all...

and saves a very embarassing moment when you DO meet... :lol:

Submissiv - why do you not start bdsm club in Bangkok??

You could call it 'Thai Me Up' :lol::lol:

who is RIS could only find one that had whips in the profile i guess its her

That would be Ris. If she's not yellow carded or out of the country, she could likely teach you a few tricks in your favorite sport. That is, unless flatmate number 2 has softened up her usually feral nature.

Beej, I haven't spoken to her for ages, so your guess as to her to current location is as good as mine.