• 6) Splash in the face
    • 7) mmmmm ughhhhh
    • 8) The pain of hanging around
    • 9) Chess
    • 10) In Your (Cat) Face
    • 11) Bali Christmas
    • 12) Umbrellas
    • 13) AvP

No 8 is intriguing me as it was taken around 2 miles from my house but I never took it!!!

Who's in Glasgow??? :D

Dont look at me, I never entered this month......... we got a spy in town??? :lol:

I think so mate; can't wait to find out who it is; though peeved that I could have organised a TF beer event in Glasgow!! :)

Im home until 2nd January, maybe we can have a photoshoot if the winner chooses "Beer" as the next topic !!!! :lol:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No 8 is intriguing me as it was taken around 2 miles from my house but I never took it!!!

Who's in Glasgow??? :D

Dont look at me, I never entered this month......... we got a spy in town??? :lol:

I think so mate; can't wait to find out who it is; though peeved that I could have organised a TF beer event in Glasgow!! :)

Im home until 2nd January, maybe we can have a photoshoot if the winner chooses "Beer" as the next topic !!!! :lol:

well, if my pic wins (and it's not the kelvingrove heads) I have suugested 'Tonic Wine' as next month's title as I thought it would confuse a lot of people and also would give me a huge advantage in getting a shot...

:)

After shaking off my yellow card I can finally comment... Think 8 and 13 have a slight advantage by taking photos of other peoples still art... neither would be in my top 3 anyway.

Favourites are 1, 7, 10 and 12.... had originally thought of "in your face" as loud brash colours like 12 Umbrellas and 7 strangely makes me hungry.. nice and crispy.. :)

I like entry 1 which I found it's good and entry 5 she looks so cute and innocent and she makes me feel sleepy. lol

Hmm...I like mine too but I don't want to vote for myself.

So, I'll take time a bit to decide. :P

Not even one mentioned about the AvP one and it's ranked in no.2 now.

See I think the sculpture itself is amazing, but therein lies the problem; the majority of the 'art' in that pic comes from the sculpture rather than the shot (now if the photographer and sculptor is one and same I doff my cap to them)

:)

Would have been quite impressed if I had not seen AvP before... near certain I have seen the same or similar dotted around BKK i.e. MBK, 3rd floor?

The Glaswegian one is called "emotions" can find a few if you google images.. pretty cool.. this 1 is fairly similar:

2675209258_6230c3dd7b.jpg?v=0

For some reason, small size make the pic looks not pro enough or not really ready for competition something like that. Yeah I know not all are pro ones but... yeah, try to understand me if u could :lol:. I remember the Urban Insomnia from On the Street theme(?), if it was bigger it would probably have caught my eyes. I dont know why I have this thought, though?

Maybe add one more rule about size or maybe just specify minimum size?

ps: Don't hate me. I should just keep my mouth shuts as my photography skill is just plain terrible.

For some reason, small size make the pic looks not pro enough or not really ready for competition something like that. Yeah I know not all are pro ones but... yeah, try to understand me if u could :lol:. I remember the Urban Insomnia from On the Street theme(?), if it was bigger it would probably have caught my eyes. I dont know why I have this thought, though?

Maybe add one more rule about size or maybe just specify minimum size?

ps: Don't hate me. I should just keep my mouth shuts as my photography skill is just plain terrible.

I agree, the entries should be all adjusted to the same size, good for the eyes, fair for the play. It's not that hard to do with photoshopping... right Hobbes?

Guest FLGlenn
You lot are mental!

Some of the best photos up this month have less than 5 votes. :roll:

I think 6, 11, 12 are extremely artistic and I feel sorry for the people who entered them, they really should be competing to win.

we can only vote once !!!! and most of us r NOT artistic !!

You are autistic, don't kid yourself!