• 10) In Your (Cat) Face
    • 11) Bali Christmas
    • 12) Umbrellas
    • 13) AvP

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, small size make the pic looks not pro enough or not really ready for competition something like that. Yeah I know not all are pro ones but... yeah, try to understand me if u could :lol:. I remember the Urban Insomnia from On the Street theme(?), if it was bigger it would probably have caught my eyes. I dont know why I have this thought, though?

Maybe add one more rule about size or maybe just specify minimum size?

ps: Don't hate me. I should just keep my mouth shuts as my photography skill is just plain terrible.

I agree, the entries should be all adjusted to the same size, good for the eyes, fair for the play. It's not that hard to do with photoshopping... right Hobbes?

in fairness that's not Hobbe's job. i think he does enough hosting (so to speak) the event. he has oft specified he upload 'em as he gets 'em

Yes I don;t think its Hoobes job to resize he might also screw up the photo if its a low resolution.

Maybe better to have a fixed size for future competitions?

An innocent

BUHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

MUAGAHAHHAGAHAHAGGAGGAHHHA

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best laugh I've had in a while that.

Thanks Oiy.

see I was trying to be more subtle in my dismissal of Oiy's innocence, but Beej comes steaming in like an exocet on crack... :lol:

If you knew Oiy like I knew Oiy, it would have made you spit your tea all over the desk too.

An innocent

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks Oiy.

see I was trying to be more subtle in my dismissal of Oiy's innocence, but Beej comes steaming in like an exocet on crack... :lol:

If you knew Oiy like I knew Oiy, it would have made you spit your tea all over the desk too.

I'm glad u have ur best laugh, it's the day be fore the NYE. :wink:

However, with the bukkake thing... I'm very truly innocent even though I got some picture in my head now..

An innocent

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks Oiy.

I'm glad u have ur best laugh, it's the day be fore the NYE. :wink:

However, with the bukkake thing... I'm very truly innocent even though I got some picture in my head now..

as sweet as rosemary west, as innocent as myra hyndley.... :lol:

7 straight votes for AvP :shock: :shock:

Was joint with cat face on 11 votes last time i looked... summink strange is going on :?

Was hoping cat face would overtake hanging around... now it has to overtake AvP also... :x

I hate when that happens. Some people don't know how to play fair.

IF there has been foul play again, and I emphasise the IF most strongly, then if the person wins that way and are happy with their methods, so be it.

But it is diifficult to prove without a whistleblower...

:)

This is crazy, still no one said s/he voted for the AvP but it getting more and more vote.

I don't know how to cheat...I don't know how to proof... It just strange!

I voted for the chicken and he looks evil so if there is cheating he will haunt the culprits, heehhahahahaheheheheeeh :twisted:

:lol: