Hi TFers,

Just a quick note to inform friends and acquaintance who would wanna attend Ada's wake and cremation.

Location of Wake : Wat Bueng Thong Lang ,

Sala 4, Ladprao 101

Cremation : 5th Jan 2009 - next Monday

5.00pm

I saw her pic at the hospital last night...she is still as beautiful and sweet as ever....... friends who wanna see her for last time can visit the above temple .

Bo...R.I.P :cry:

Hi folks,

Accordingly to what i know, Ada is an orphan and is survived only by an old grandfather , her other relatives are taking care of the funeral.

Monetary or financial contribution will be helpful to the family and old granddad....u can find out more if they need help when u attend the funeral.

Bo, as Ada is better known as by her close friends.....our hearts sobs whenever we recalled the days we went out and party together...

Bo...u have gone before us....but fond memories of your lovely smile and your low toned coarse voice will always live in our hearts...

Dun worry....everything will be fine ...move on and u will find a new life somewhere up there...

Always remembered : )

I'm off to her funeral pray now and will update about thje funeral on Monday or what we can do for her or her family later.

Ada..even we are not a very close friends but you always kind and nice to me..you are very sincerely person and it's a big lose for us but everything you did will always be remembered..Rest in peace Ada..May god bless you there.

I'm off to her funeral pray now and will update about thje funeral on Monday or what we can do for her or her family later.

Ada..even we are not a very close friends but you always kind and nice to me..you are very sincerely person and it's a big lose for us but everything you did will always be remembered..Rest in peace Ada..May god bless you there.

Please let all worldwide TF members Know what we can do do for her family in terms of a conrtibution....Time to form some sort of TF TRUST ....later......what does a funeral cost in Thailand?

Hi TFers,

Just a quick update from May85 who just attended Ada's funeral service to inform friends and acquaintances who would wanna attend Ada's wake and cremation.

Sala 2 (Not Sala 4) , Ladprao 101

5.00pm

Ada, you will be remembered my all us good friends here.

Chong

Hi TFers,

Just a quick update from May85 who just attended Ada's funeral service to inform friends and acquaintances who would wanna attend Ada's wake and cremation.

Sala 2 (Not Sala 4) , Ladprao 101

5.00pm

Ada, you will be remembered my all us good friends here.

Chong

aomlovely is going to the temple tomorrow, and I'll make it on Monday, anyone wanting to join please PM us.

Cheers

Hi ladies....

I cant be there as i need to fly to Vietnam in the morning.... please send my deepest condolences to Ada's family and do let me know if they need any help in any way i can....

Please help me tell Ada , i will remember her as a good friend and thanks to her for being my friend too...

Thanks again ....

Chong