If weekly vote scores cash in charity?

aomlovely

If weekly vote scores cash in charity?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. If weekly vote scores cash in charity?

• Good Idea, I will join
    • Maybe
    • I will close my vote button

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea...

When it start?

Yes. When does it start ?

Anyone participates must states the points they already got at the beginning and how many votes they gained after converts into charity money. but 1 week is enough?

Don't worry, we know how many votes you have! When, what time and who voted... :shock: :twisted:

How much is a vote worth, 1 Bhat I presume?

I think 1 baht is too little... it should at least be double or triple amount of the votes. I dont think i get up to 100 votes in a week !

Good idea...

When it start?

Yes. When does it start ?

Anyone participates must states the points they already got at the beginning and how many votes they gained after converts into charity money. but 1 week is enough?

Don't worry, we know how many votes you have! When, what time and who voted... :shock: :twisted:

How much is a vote worth, 1 Bhat I presume?

I think 1 baht is too little... it should at least be double or triple amount of the votes. I dont think i get up to 100 votes in a week !

I was thinking that Sweetie also but then some members get 1000+ votes a week.

(ok, ok, ok! I'm cheap really)

Sorry for late reply. I just got home. :P Thanks for all comments.

Well, This weekend is too soon to start. It's probably on the 4th week of January as i want to take time to let most of us know about this

"Weekly vote scores cash in charity" Event.

I have to think and arrange HOW/WHERE to send money. I have heard that send money via WU is expensive and about tax. Any idea??

I want to make this event fun and vote scores worth our time instead just voting as usual. Every TFer can join by sign up the event from now on.....I posted it as an event so TFers who are willing to join can sign up here

http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?name=Events&month=01&year=2009&day=25#1677

Then log in TF on Sunday 25th Jan, at 12:01am and start fighting for your scores as much as you can pay until Saturday 31st Jan, at 11:45pm (I don't mean you have to work for this charity event 24/7 days)

I will print screen your scores then post in journal or forum i will let u know.

While we are voting, if another TFers want to join this charity event (in case they just know or whatever) they can jump in everytime by sign up

Your vote scores, you can check in Weekly Top 100 Members, you know where to check it right?

I didn't mean you have to reset all scores from the past you got!!

1 point = 1 baht

I know you want to help more than that but it will be hard to check because i will not know how much exactly you send. I want to make it clearly to you that all the money go to the charity not for someone else!!

For example, if 100 TFers sign up. An average score is 500 per person/week so we will get money 50,000 baht for the charity this time. Normally, if you are fighting for the scores you would get more than 500 points per person/week believe me. :wink:

If finally we need more money we can have the 2nd time next month :D Let's make merit together so we will meet eachother again next life lol :lol::lol:

By the way,

Sorry for my english..in case i confuse you, i'm not an american nor english girl. :lol:

--AL--

...Well....er......I'm still going to have to do it......

...after all of the whoring I have had to do over the last 2 days...

...I will give you the money through your bank account Aom..

...So everybody.....er......still vote?

...For...er...charity and nothing whatsoever to do with me looking stupid

...No seriously I will do it, I have been very fortunate over the last 6 months and I would like to appreciate that by doing whatever I can for any of the Charity events that take place on here....sincerely

:):):)

While the intentions are good this idea could get people into trouble really. Let's say I create 1000 accounts on TF and vote all the people who signed up for the bahtpervote charity every day.....

While this example is a bit extreme of course this is something you should consider.

While the intentions are good this idea could get people into trouble really. Let's say I create 1000 accounts on TF and vote all the people who signed up for the bahtpervote charity every day.....

While this example is a bit extreme of course this is something you should consider.

That's why i posted it in forum so you all can discuss about it.

Only one's brain can't make everything happen...chai mai ja Mark? :P

--AL--

...You're right...there would be absolutely NO way of seeing if that was happening....and everybody would have to give 1000 baht to charity...

...whilst you would be watching and laughing at your ingenuity

...after creating 1000 accounts, and voting for 100 people everyday on each account..

..I will donate 5,000 Baht to charity if anyone can do that and prove it

...that would be 100,000 thousand votes in a week

...168 hours....that would be 595 votes per hour

..I think that would be a record to be proud of

:):):):):)

Like i said the example was a bit extreme but things like this can be automated without too much effort. Anyway hope something good will come from this.

...You're right...there would be absolutely NO way of seeing if that was happening....and everybody would have to give 1000 baht to charity...

...whilst you would be watching and laughing at your ingenuity

...after creating 1000 accounts, and voting for 100 people everyday on each account..

..I will donate 5,000 Baht to charity if anyone can do that and prove it

...that would be 100,000 thousand votes in a week

...168 hours....that would be 595 votes per hour

..I think that would be a record to be proud of

:):):):):)

That's why we have omnipotent mods and admins who, in the case of Nicky sit in a pretty castle on a fluffy cloud, and in the case of Danny, a sulphurous and dark dungeon in the bowels of Hades.

Not only are duplicate profiles flagged, but voting can also be monitored to see if there are any questionable activities.

Of course, if you travel around to 1000 Internet access points and thus have 1000 different ISP addresses, you may be able to buck the system...

but can you be bothered??

:)

Perhaps a paypal account would work Aom?? Is easy to set up and easy to deposit funds to...

Maybe look at Paypal site from Thailand to see what it says?? :)

yeah, WU is very expensive!

paypal is a good idea :) i used to get my salary from Singapore by paypal haha.... ^_^

hmmmm I don't know about paypal........have to check :roll:

help needed, Pls!!

--AL--

things like this can be automated without too much effort.

....how?....please PM me Elvis...that would help me

:):)

Anyway hope something good will come from this.

..Yes, me too.....I think the idea is excellent and Aom_Lovely is a genuis

..even if it didn't work out...which I hope it does...successfully

..there are lots of people who use the voting system....some for love

...some for celebrity....and some because they pressed the wrong button

...but using it to give a little to people who really need it, in a country where some of our members are guests....is genuis

...maybe I'm getting over excited....well...not maybe..I am....but it is such a good thing to try and do....

...making the vote whores work for their money.....no pun intended

I have been thinking......... :roll:

How about let people vote for you up to the points you can pay then you can close your vote button everytime?

I use weekly vote scores because...

1. I want TFers join and

2. Scores show in public, it can prove by itself how much money from this charity event get for the children.

What u think?? :roll:

--AL--

How about let people vote for you up to the points you can pay then you can close your vote button everytime?

1. I want TFers join and

2. Scores show in public, it can prove by itself how much money from this charity event get for the children.

--AL--

Nobody on the right mind would spend that much wanking time to create 1,000 accounts just to prank someone. It's for Charity for buddha sake. Like Iain said it's almost impossible to do so. But if concern, guess you could give limitation of how much the maximum you are willing to pay, but whats fun in that?

1. I want TFers join and

--AL--

Nobody on the right mind would spend that much wanking time to create 1,000 accounts just to prank someone. It's for Charity for buddha sake. Like Iain said it's almost impossible to do so. But if concern, guess you could give limitation of how much the maximum you are willing to pay, but whats fun in that?

Yes, but hmmmmmmmmmm think think think...... :roll:

1. I want TFers join and

--AL--

Yes, but hmmmmmmmmmm think think think...... :roll:

There should be a 500 baht limit, per person, per week. Just to avoid the possibility of ill intent.