wierd thai behaviour in TF events ??

marco_funny

I still couldn't get a clue about the following Thai Mentality, which me and many friends has experienced, when you go to any Thailand friends event.

during the Event some of the people never try to introduce themselves at all acting extremly cold sometimes refusing even to smile or give thier names.

then once the Event is over, you find your TF s mailbox inundated with the same people repeating always the same stupid question "Do you remember me" "Do you remember me" "Do you remember me" ????, thus I ignore them completely

and sometimes they send messages again and again ????

what it is this mentality ??? i don't understand, why not introduce and talk properly and warmly even for 3 minute , then you could send later the message.

i really wants to know what and how they think ???

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still couldn't get a clue about the following Thai Mentality, which me and many friends has experienced, when you go to any Thailand friends event.

during the Event some of the people never try to introduce themselves at all acting extremly cold sometimes refusing even to smile or give thier names.

then once the Event is over, you find your TF s mailbox inundated with the same people repeating always the same stupid question "Do you remember me" "Do you remember me" "Do you remember me" ????, thus I ignore them completely

what it is this mentality ??? i don't understand, why not introduce and talk properly and warmly even for 3 minute , then you could send later the message.

maybe u borrowed money off them !!

Thai style actually we r so shy when meet ppl in first time huh @_@

dont u learn about thai ppl before u come here ? hehehe lucky i'm not one that meet u at event ..dont want to upset later when saw what u put on this forums .. you find your TF s mailbox inundated with the same people repeating always the same stupid question <<< :shock: :shock: just know that "Do you remember me" << is stupid question !! :?

i'm a shy at first person.....sorry, can't stop it (just yet)

Same here ja ...very shy at first ...especialy to good looking guys ( I will hide around the corner and peek at him ) haha

i did the same :P but at least i always smile at everyone who gave me a smile and if they came to talk to me then....i did talk to you :) well, right guys? :roll: :lol:

Yep, when i met a thai girl from here for the first time, she didnt even look at me for about 3 hours. It was not until the second time we met that she started to talk with me lol

In england that would be considered rude, and if i met someone for a date and they behaved like that i would have given up and gone home. But like the previous people just said, thai girls tend to be very shy. So i wouldnt take it personally if i was you, maybe next time you see them they will be a little warmer :wink:

it has nothing to do with being shy, why people organize social events anyway ???

I believe they act very rude by doing so, being shy is obvious and different from being rude, because I can see clearly that they act like they don't care a **** , showing total ignorance and disinterest.

personally i go to social events to have fun and laugh and sometimes enlarge my friend s circle, so in the same way how you would accept to share a lunch with your work colleagues, it goes into the same reasons.

some friends explained to me that the main reason is to show to their Thai groups , that yeah they are not interested in that group let them give a ****, then while they are online they almost wants to kiss ur feet ???

acting that way in rude way is understood, but what s the purpose of contacting you later is not ?

it has nothing to do with being shy, why people organize social events anyway ???

I believe they act very rude by doing so, being shy is obvious and different from being rude, because I can see clearly that they act like they don't care a sh*t , showing total ignorance and disinterest.

personally i go to social events to have fun and laugh and sometimes enlarge my friend s circle, so in the same way how you would accept to share a lunch with your work colleagues, it goes into the same reasons.

some friends explained to me that the main reason is to show to their Thai groups , that yeah they are not interested in that group let them give a sh*t, then while they are online they almost wants to kiss ur feet ???

acting that way in rude way is understood, but what s the purpose of contacting you later is not ?

Are you for real?

Get a clue.

If you care for yourself, you won't need all that attention at parties...

I know for a fact that no matter how it appears to be, you can walk up and strike a conversation with anyone at a TF event.... Why are you so shy??

which event u mean?? :wink:

1. They might couldn't recognize u at first or not sure that u are TFer until they found your profile after that.

2. They were too shy to introduce themself but they did ask another TFers that 'who is that guy?' instead.

3. About the language, this is the reason why "Thailand is the land of smiles"

4. About Their personality, this i couldn't help but u couldn't say that all thai are like that.

And i'm not sure if i've met u in person before :P

--AL--

I believe they act very rude by doing so, being shy is obvious and different from being rude, because I can see clearly that they act like they don't care a sh*t , showing total ignorance and disinterest.

some friends explained to me that the main reason is to show to their Thai groups , that yeah they are not interested in that group let them give a sh*t, then while they are online they almost wants to kiss ur feet ???

Are you for real?

Get a clue.

If you care for yourself, you won't need all that attention at parties...

I know for a fact that no matter how it appears to be, you can walk up and strike a conversation with anyone at a TF event.... Why are you so shy??

:P

i just wanted to get an idea what s wrong when people talk normally even for short time just like in a social group, I got really irritated to see people acting arrogantly and in very unfriendly mood then all sudden behind the curtains they bombard u with messages ???

weird indeed ?

You, sir, are a big head. and need some attitude adjustment.

You are the newbie at the party and They are rude for not coming up and speak to you ??? and complaining why they are not all over you ???

If you are not the ****, don't expect them to be the flies. :roll:

I dont go ( or have not been to ) events and I admit it right here that I'm lame !! But I'm so allergic to inroducing myself to lots of people esp. I'm the person who knows can remember myself..

so I dont like walking around in a big party asking ppl 'Do you know me?'.."Do you know me?" over and over again..

A small and friendly group where ppl know who is who is prefered !

Sounds lame ? but healthy baby !!!!

i just wanted to get an idea what s wrong when people talk normally even for short time just like in a social group, I got really irritated to see people acting arrogantly and in very unfriendly mood then all sudden behind the curtains they bombard u with messages ???

weird indeed ?

If you are not the sh*t, don't expect them to be the flies. :roll:

+1

:D

weird indeed ?

+1

but he does seem to think he's the dog's bollocks !! :roll: :roll: :roll:

weird indeed ?

+1

so perhaps the saying should be;

If you are not the dog's b*llocks, don't expect them to be the dog's tongue...

:)

weird indeed ?

+1

so perhaps the saying should be;

If you are not the dog's b*llocks, don't expect them to be the dog's tongue...

:)

May the dog be with you!!! ...oops! wrong one!