gallery old and fun picture of you!

Tookkae

Hey Guys enjoy to search and post your old fun favorite picture here,for memory :wink: and tell your story when where in the picture :)

this pic I was in 23 year old I went to work about New paper {Siam Business News} in Ubol ratchathani :D

ed0c.jpg

I like this pic cos I dont took from a digital camera :) and in this pic make me remember how is hard in the first work after I decide you drop study in university,cos my mom she dont have enough money for paid my study than I drop to work for my self,also this pic I took with my first farang friends!

Hey Guys enjoy to search and post your old fun favorite picture here,for memory :wink: and tell your story when where in the picture :)

this pic I was in 23 year old I went to work about New paper {Siam Business News} in Ubol ratchathani :D

ed0c.jpg

wow! you look so young and sweet Tookae!! And a good (and amusing) idea for a thread...

Ok, my turn; this was about 1990. I was doing very well at DJing; had 2 different DJ residencies and was supporting some big groups of the time at gigs, had money in my pocket, dressed to impress and lived to party!!!

clarebear-1.jpg

ed0c.jpg

wow! you look so young and sweet Tookae!! And a good (and amusing) idea for a thread...

Ok, my turn; this was about 1990. I was doing very well at DJing; had 2 different DJ residencies and was supporting some big groups of the time at gigs, had money in my pocket, dressed to impress and lived to party!!!

clarebear-1.jpg

have fun kha heheeheehhe you looking good na kha :wink:

clarebear-1.jpg

you remind me of Rick Astley... :P

Lara; I have always enjoyed your comments and have thought of you as a pretty, intelligent and pleasant girl...

However,after the Rick bloody Astley comment. you are now off my Xmas card list and onto my hit list!!! :evil:

:)

A few from back in the day when men were REAL men......

minime.jpg

Camping in the wild, its what real men did.

minime2.jpg

Fishing with my dad, I thought he used to take me fishing because he loved me, instead it was just an excuse to get away from my mother.

minime4.jpg

Real men carried guns.

n615908345_759160_3194.jpg

........ and then they grew up, dressed like **** heads and got **** faced pissed any chance they could.

BabyOiy 1983

BabyOiy01_.jpg

1988 (It hasn't been scanned properly but I love this pic, thinks I was so cute :wink: )

BabyOiy03_.jpg

2000 (Last year in high school)

f1c0.jpg

2001 (Not my fave but no other pic from this year I could find.)

97b3.jpg

2002 (Never been thinner :P)

9441-1.jpg

2003 (Last year in Uni.)

c91b.jpg

2004 (Studio pic :o )

d0a3.jpg

2005 (Self Portrait)

7c79-1.jpg

2006 (I've plenty from '06 but I like this pic the most.)

S2010030_2006.jpg

ps: I picked ones at the thinnest of each year from 2002-2006 :lol:

ps2: 2007-2008 - See my profile.