Looking for an interpreter?

cherryberry

this info might be useful for ones who look for an interpreter while being in thailand for business (or other purposes...) and this i believe is the most reliable one in thailand.

~*~*~*~*~~*~

since it is prohibited by admin to give out the details here (see below message), you can PM me for more info but FYI i'm NOT gonna be the interpreter myself 8)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*EDIT dannyboy*

I know you're trying to be helpful Cherry but no advertisements please. Solicitation for goods and services is a NO NO . I'm sure if they think TF is a good medium for their message they can contact Admin and arrange something...

hopefully i won't receive any more email asking if i could be his interpreter...i could not!

Hi! I'm coming to visit from the US. Very new to BKK, specially Nana and Silom.

Would you please show me around? I'm willin' to pay for the room, food and a few other things that you might need ;)

M.

PS: I do speak Thai nid noi...

(*wink)

hopefully i won't receive any more email asking if i could be his interpreter...i could not!
tame me :wink:

I'm getting conflicting yet interesting messages here.

Would you please show me around? I'm willin' to pay for the room, food and a few other things that you might need ;)

M.

(*wink)

Then no need for the interpreter. A Taser on the other hand.........

M.

(*wink)

I was thinking of bringing one when I met you the 2nd time after you were such an ass at my dad's club... And was very close to drop a bottle of Jose on your toe by accident at the first time I met you even, you crazy farang!!!

Taser here in BKK? Nah they already scared of me here... Wonder why ...

Interpreter for who CB?

And if you don't mind me asking, what exactly were you asked to interpret?

can't mention the name here..i don't want to be yellow carded for the third time :P
You've had 2 yellow cards??? :shock: :shock:

That's disgraceful!!! You should learn to behave!!! :wink:

tame me :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:

CB I think that your PM count is suddenly going to increase!

But currently yellow cards seem to be so common these days that many seem scared to post innocuous info.

M.

(*wink)

I was thinking of bringing one when I met you the 2nd time after you were such an a*s at my dad's club... And was very close to drop a bottle of Jose on your toe by accident at the first time I met you even, you crazy farang!!!

hmmmmm ..... i'm getting conflicting but interesting impressions here !!!!

M.

(*wink)

I was thinking of bringing one when I met you the 2nd time after you were such an a*s at my dad's club... And was very close to drop a bottle of Jose on your toe by accident at the first time I met you even, you crazy farang!!!

Ciaran pie ... You only interested on my japanese made 3rd leg... Admit it ..

M.

(*wink)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i haven't even checked out the first 2 legs .......... yet !!!!!!!!!

M.

(*wink)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i haven't even checked out the first 2 legs .......... yet !!!!!!!!!

I've got photos..... believe me you have!

Posh how would you translate 3 leg?
Ciaran's favorite strap on ...

PS: Wow ... Someone here really can't live without me ...

Sorry, maybe Cirian's eyes were stuck on your minge that you seemed happy to flash on most of those nights, I guess you were too busy on your macbook/blackberry/private jet/penthouse/or whatever to notice.

Posh how would you translate 3 leg?
Ciaran's favorite strap on ...

PS: Wow ... Someone here really can't live without me ...

Sorry, maybe Cirian's eyes were stuck on your minge that you seemed happy to flash on most of those nights, I guess you were too busy on your macbook/blackberry/private jet/penthouse/or whatever to notice.

I don't think you know me at all doesn't matter how hard you try to make it sounds like you do ...

But thxs for trying ... Seem like you are one of my fan ... Maybe you should try get the info from those who actually have seen how I live/work in NYC ...

I don't think seeing you once a year for just a few years for a day or 2 would be good enough to tell people that you actually know me ...

And do I have to like vintage champagne and a trip to HKK like you or be like what you wanted the other to be or judging them when you don't really know any of them ??? I don't think I want any of those ... ( Maybe that's why I'm ignoring you? You think? )

Now why don't you leave me alone for once as I'm not the one who keep barking at you .. You in the other hand hmmmm ...

Well have to admit it somehow.. Its kinda sweet ...