Looking for an interpreter?

cherryberry

Hit a nerve eh!

Nah ... Having a good time actually ... Disappoint?

Nope not at all from your above rant, thought it very fitting.

Well I was gonna bring up what you guys said about Dr. Sassy BigKus and the other people ... Just don't really feel like spending my vocation time lowing myself dealing with someone like you.

Hi! I'm coming to visit from the US. Very new to BKK, specially Nana and Silom.

Would you please show me around? I'm willin' to pay for the room, food and a few other things that you might need ;)

M.

PS: I do speak Thai nid noi...

(*wink)

Then no need for the interpreter. A Taser on the other hand.........

I was thinking of bringing one when I met you the 2nd time after you were such an a*s at my dad's club... And was very close to drop a bottle of Jose on your toe by accident at the first time I met you even, you crazy farang!!!

Taser here in BKK? Nah they already scared of me here... Wonder why ...

Maybe like a wolf dressed in sheep skin you're essentially a westernized female prancing around as a local Thai girl over there. I'd imagine it might cause some shock. Under those circumstances, you're right; you wouldn't need a stun gun.

Forget Jose......bring on Don.........Julio that is. Add a little Citronge, sweet sour mix and a lime wedge and shake the whole concoction over ice. No salt thanks.

Would you please show me around? I'm willin' to pay for the room, food and a few other things that you might need ;)

M.

(*wink)

I was thinking of bringing one when I met you the 2nd time after you were such an a*s at my dad's club... And was very close to drop a bottle of Jose on your toe by accident at the first time I met you even, you crazy farang!!!

Maybe like a wolf dressed in sheep skin you're essentially a westernized female prancing around as a local Thai girl over there. I'd imagine it might cause some shock. Under those circumstances, you're right; you wouldn't need a stun gun.

Forget Jose......bring on Don.........Julio that is. Add a little Citronge, sweet sour mix and a lime wedge and shake the whole concoction over ice. No salt thanks.

Forget both of them... You are now banned from my dad's club anyway :P

Let's go down to Soho again or Stone street for a proper dinner this time ...

PS: C/Berry, sorry for ruining your thread ... Its all because of Ciaran.

Hit a nerve eh!

Well I was gonna bring up what you guys said about Dr. Sassy BigKus and the other people ... Just don't really feel like spending my vocation time lowing myself dealing with someone like you.

Oh please don't tell everyone I think their mad/bitter/slutty/fat/arrogant/dirty, it might errrr shock them?

M.

(*wink)

Forget both of them... You are now banned from my dad's club anyway :P

PS: C/Berry, sorry for ruining your thread ... Its all because of Ciaran.

ehhhhhhhh ......... WTF did i do ???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

M.

(*wink)

translation .... vbroker saw an asian looking girl in NY, thought he was back in nana and assumed she was a hooker !!

classy kinda guy !!!!!!

Hit a nerve eh!

Oh please don't tell everyone I think their mad/bitter/slutty/fat/arrogant/dirty, it might errrr shock them?

Try spare sometime and look at yourself once in awhile ..

translation .... vbroker saw an asian looking girl in NY, thought he was back in nana and assumed she was a hooker !!

classy kinda guy !!!!!!

That's a good idea Ciaran pie ... You with your hooker custome... What is Ris's number again?

i don't look a) very asian or B) much like a female !! :roll: :roll:

and i'm hiding from u and Ris !!!

classy kinda guy !!!!!!

That's a good idea Ciaran pie ... You with your hooker custome... What is Ris's number again?

Will you three just go get a room and fkn do what your always threatening to do !!

Go on man take one for the team....

classy kinda guy !!!!!!

Will you three just go get a room and fkn do what your always threatening to do !!

Go on man take one for the team....

I need a interpreter also when I am with Stvie & Ciaran :o) :lol:

....You are now banned from my dad's club anyway :P

Awww. I won't have the pleasure of $10-12 drinks and $8-10 bottled beer there anymore? Damn.

Anytime I'm there. Don't forget the left coast.

M.

(*wink)

classy kinda guy !!!!!!

Hohoho. TF style comedy. This is the best you can do, Bailey? Suffice it to say your one-upmanship skills are LACKING, to say the least.

Here....let me help you Don Eduardo: there's supposed to be at least SOME truth element in the "razz" to make it effective. So with that in mind, read on.

First, it's very cool she initially recognized and reached out to me; although you're not expected to know that. Second, when in Nana (or Cowboy, Pattaya, Phuket or anywhere else in Thailand) I "assume," individually speaking, no one is a hooker until I am advised otherwise; including the obvious bar girls and freelancers. In other words, I give everyone the doubt's benefit. Try again, Jagermeister.