DANCE class

AAAum

Just about time.

I and my friend Nu been talking about wishing we could take a dance class like salsa.

I said to her if I can have visa in belgium long enough to take a course, it would be cool to dance with my bf :oops: like a movie!

i thought u said we're too old for Salsa and it will hurt our hips :lol::lol::lol:

- k. Aum=> i personally like something fast..like jazz dance cos its more fun and also a good way to workout..pick one that u think ull enjoy so u can have a good time doing it :wink:

Just about time.

I and my friend Nu been talking about wishing we could take a dance class like salsa.

I said to her if I can have visa in belgium long enough to take a course, it would be cool to dance with my bf :oops: like a movie!

i thought u said we're too old for Salsa and it will hurt our hips :lol::lol::lol:

- k. Aum=> i personally like something fast..like jazz dance cos its more fun and also a good way to workout..pick one that u think ull enjoy so u can have a good time doing it :wink:

My desier is Ballet! but yeah i would be too old for that!!! I think about Salsa as a couple :P dun see jazz dance with couple :P