• 10) Give me a hug
    • 11) Angry
    • 12) Candi Dasa, Bali
    • 13) Roots
    • 14) Bridge Too Far
    • 15) Pump it up
    • 16) Boy Fishing
    • 17) Before its wash off "Wash"

I present very belatedly January's TF Photo Competition entries on the topic of "Water" as chosen by December's winner 2unique.

May I use this opportunity to thank all those that participated this month and the patience you had to have. I hope I won't have any similar problems ever again and wish to apolgise to everyone for this exceptional delay. Because of this I suggest to skip the February competition and use the winners topic for a March competition.

Entry 1

twosuns.jpg

"Two Suns"

Entry 2

WaterCubeMoon.jpg

"Water Cube Moon"

Entry 3

AlexandrianDiver.jpg

"Alexandrian Diver"

Entry4

SmallFall.jpg

"Small Fall"

Entry 5

FISHINGSW.jpg

"Fishing in Paradise"

Entry 6

LionSleepsWaterFalls.jpg

"Lion Sleeps, Water Falls"

Entry 7

DSCF4116-2.jpg

"Underneath the leaves"

Entry 8

watercolour.jpg

"Watercolour self portrait"

Entry 9

h2o.jpg

"H2O"

Entry 10

a.jpg

"Give me a hug"

Entry 11

P9010136.jpg

"Angry"

Entry 12

P1010215Stitch.jpg

"Candi Dasa, Bali"

Entry 13

roots.jpg

"Roots"

Entry 14

BridgeTooFar.jpg

"Bridge Too Far"

Entry 15

Dsc01815b.jpg

"Pump it up"

Entry 16

BoyFishing-2.jpg

"Boy Fishing"

Entry 17

002mt.jpg

Before its wash off " Wash "

Over to you ladies and Gents...get voting, get discussing, get torn apart by the choices at hand. 8)

Vote will last 14 days

Keep it civilised & constructive with the comments as usual, please! :wink:

8)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made up my mind, but no vote yet. Will see how the majority of votes goes, and will vote against it. :D

Why would you tactically vote? What's wrong with just voting for the one you like best... :shock:

There is nothing wrong with testically vote. But Is it really how it always has been? They bloody vote for their friends. Hey it's my vote, do what i want it it :lol:

I've made up my mind, but no vote yet. Will see how the majority of votes goes, and will vote against it. :D

Why would you tactically vote? What's wrong with just voting for the one you like best... :shock:

There is nothing wrong with testically vote. But Is it really how it always has been? They bloody vote for their friends. Hey it's my vote, do what i want it it :lol:

What have your testicles to do with the way you vote? :shock: :o:P

:wink:

(Hobbes, you beat me to it!)

Yes, what do testicles have to do with a photo competition?

Of all the people on TF Sweetie, I never had you down as a cheater...I'm disappointed Sweetie...Disappointed... :(

i've gotta say the standard gets better and better .... i'm not gonna enter until the theme is "beer" ...... well maybe if it's "boobs".

i liked just about every pic ..... but my favs were ...

5. Fishing in paradise (but i think i've seen this one before and know who's it is).

9. H2O

13. Roots

16. Boy Fishing

17. Wash

but decided to go for Number 4. Small Fall

Finally voted for Small Fall...

If that's the Erawan, so maybe I finally voted for my friend.. :lol:

Small fall is very nice. It could put on a calender.

I voted for give me a hug. Love the idea. Hopfully it isn't beej's. I voted for his picture for months already (without knowing that's his pic, of course).

Yeah, you are his real fan tho' u didnt realised at first... :P I dont remember if I ever voted for his entry, I can never guess which one he sent.. never ever.. but I think there is something to do with black border... :lol:

I voted for give me a hug. Love the idea. Hopfully it isn't beej's. I voted for his picture for months already (without knowing that's his pic, of course).

Yeah, you are his real fan tho' u didnt realised at first... :P

what can I say? He's a good photographer. I still want one of his picture on my wall. I didn't dare to ask how much, yet.

I begged him for 2 years till I got the LV one as a b-day present! :lol: ahh.. that's a spray paint not the photo tho'

what can I say? He's a good photographer. I still want one of his picture on my wall. I didn't dare to ask how much, yet.

I begged him for 2 years till I got the LV one as a b-day present! :lol: ahh.. that's a spray paint not the photo tho'

oh great that means i've only got 5 - 6 more months of begging before i get mine! he keeps bringing me chocolate and ribena instead!

I have some good fake copies for sale. If you are interested, pm me and will give you the e bay link and set up special price for you...(just don't tell beej)

:twisted:

oh great that means i've only got 5 - 6 more months of begging before i get mine! he keeps bringing me chocolate and ribena instead!

I have some good fake copies for sale. If you are interested, pm me and will give you the e bay link and set up special price for you...(just don't tell beej)

:twisted:

fake copies of???