• 12) Candi Dasa, Bali
    • 13) Roots
    • 14) Bridge Too Far
    • 15) Pump it up
    • 16) Boy Fishing
    • 17) Before its wash off "Wash"

Finally voted for Small Fall...

If that's the Erawan, so maybe I finally voted for my friend.. :lol:

Small fall is very nice. It could put on a calender.

I voted for give me a hug. Love the idea. Hopfully it isn't beej's. I voted for his picture for months already (without knowing that's his pic, of course).

Yeah, you are his real fan tho' u didnt realised at first... :P

what can I say? He's a good photographer. I still want one of his picture on my wall. I didn't dare to ask how much, yet.

I begged him for 2 years till I got the LV one as a b-day present! :lol: ahh.. that's a spray paint not the photo tho'

oh great that means i've only got 5 - 6 more months of begging before i get mine! he keeps bringing me chocolate and ribena instead!

I have some good fake copies for sale. If you are interested, pm me and will give you the e bay link and set up special price for you...(just don't tell beej)

:twisted:

fake copies of???

Duh!!!

LV obviously as that was what was being discussed... :roll:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for give me a hug. Love the idea. Hopfully it isn't beej's. I voted for his picture for months already (without knowing that's his pic, of course).

what can I say? He's a good photographer. I still want one of his picture on my wall. I didn't dare to ask how much, yet.

I begged him for 2 years till I got the LV one as a b-day present! :lol: ahh.. that's a spray paint not the photo tho'

oh great that means i've only got 5 - 6 more months of begging before i get mine! he keeps bringing me chocolate and ribena instead!

I have some good fake copies for sale. If you are interested, pm me and will give you the e bay link and set up special price for you...(just don't tell beej)

:twisted:

fake copies of???

Duh!!!

LV obviously as that was what was being discussed... :roll:

Fake LV spray paint? What I mentioned about is not the paint of LV bag or anything but I called it LV coz there are LV graphics on it...

Are we talking about the same thing, Iain_d?

Jr, as u know him and possibly seen some of his paints... what LV u meant?

I wanna know if I confused everyone here or not.. :lol:

Small fall, hmmmm good nice almost got me, it's like magic I could guess whose picture... lol

a little bit tip about taking waterfall photo.... you should make it softer by using slow speed like 1/1 sec. and if you have ND. filter + a tripod.

"Give me a hug" is good shot in my opinion.

Small fall, hmmmm good nice almost got me, it's like magic I could guess whose picture... lol

a little bit tip about taking waterfall photo.... you should make it softer by using slow speed like 1/1 sec. and if you have ND. filter + a tripod.

This month, I'm not gonna play matching game... 17 entries! Ouch!

some crackers...had an automatic first choice, but changed my mind as thought it might be photoshopped...

ah but where do you draw the line between what is acceptable use of photoshop?

cropping? brightening? cloning out an errant beer can?

what if you voted for a photo that you didn't spot expert manipulation on, would you feel cheated of your vote?

Mines clean, but if I could be bothered to have photo shopped it I might have a couple more votes.

I do like the way people wait a few days before they vote, nice to see.

Come on, I was very enjoy reading them last month. You can do it again. :D

LOL ok, I say Gimme a Hug is Kitsch.... u know who I meant, I cant spell his ID... and cant be bother to look up now... guess I need some rest first

And yeah entry 6 is Whiskers'. I will working on the rest.... when I have enough energy.

A thought just pop up in my head, should we set up a blog for Thailandfriends-photo-competition? Then put all pictures of past months on it and we can always visit the blog to see pictures. Good or bad idea?

Hobbes already put them on some online album... but just photos, no result no owner name. But I guess we all know this already? HERE

Im not sure if I got it right about ur idea.. :o I slept only 2 hours last night...

LOL ok, I say Gimme a Hug is Kitsch.... u know who I meant, I cant spell his ID... and cant be bother to look up now... guess I need some rest first

And yeah entry 6 is Whiskers'. I will working on the rest.... when I have enough energy.

I was right again... I could guess whose number 8 was... I think I know the owner's style.

Correction:

- Give me a hug by clemenf :D He's my fave one tho' I can never guess which one is him at the first time (and if my guess is right then p'Nicky didnt vote for beej this time.)

- Boy Fishing by kitschguy

I think last month I also confused with these two's entry. Can't help, both of them are super!

And more guesses...

- Lion Sleeps, Water Falls by Whiskers obviously :lol:

- Alexandrian Diver by JayaVII (Seems he loves kid very much.. LOL Khmer angle and now lil boys)

- Underneath the leaves by bcool

- Candi Dasa, Bali by Friendlycat as it is from Bali again!

- Bridge Too Far by English_bob live from Phuket... hehe~

- H2O by Pandorea that could be her hub's note..

- Before it was off could be from any of them Poses, Dundee_Thailand and I somehow think of OoO too...

Wondering Two Suns is whose? OoO? Somehow, never seen Dr.Sassy's entry but I think she's a pretty good one... Maybe hers?

And I think I voted for your entry St. Jay! :D

@IsSey.... Pump it up is yours? :idea: You made me started this matching game but I still cant figured whch one is yours..

Correction:

- Give me a hug by clemenf :D He's my fave one tho' I can never guess which one is him at the first time (and if my guess is right then p'Nicky didnt vote for beej this time.)

- Boy Fishing by kitschguy

I think last month I also confused with these two's entry. Can't help, both of them are super!

And more guesses...

- Lion Sleeps, Water Falls by Whiskers obviously :lol:

- Alexandrian Diver by JayaVII (Seems he loves kid very much.. LOL Khmer angle and now lil boys)

- Underneath the leaves by bcool

- Candi Dasa, Bali by Friendlycat as it is from Bali again!

- Bridge Too Far by English_bob live from Phuket... hehe~

- H2O by Pandorea that could be her hub's note..

- Before it was off could be from any of them Poses, Dundee_Thailand and I somehow think of OoO too...

Wondering Two Suns is whose? OoO? Somehow, never seen Dr.Sassy's entry but I think she's a pretty good one... Maybe hers?

And I think I voted for your entry St. Jay! :D

@IsSey.... Pump it up is yours? :idea: You made me started this matching game but I still cant figured whch one is yours..

LOL Oiy, I NEVER vote for myself even I liked mine. lol. And same of this time my voted for Pump it up. So. hmmmm 8)

Correction:

LOL Oiy, I NEVER vote for myself even I liked mine. lol. And same of this time my voted for Pump it up. So. hmmmm 8)

Told you I mai roo... maybe "Before it wash off"? anyway.. I gave up... I will wait till Hobbes announce...

Besides, I didnt even know u voted for Pump it up.