• 14) Bridge Too Far
    • 15) Pump it up
    • 16) Boy Fishing
    • 17) Before its wash off "Wash"

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oopz! I thought it won't against the policy here as I dont *completely* get what's it about.. LOL

ps: I've always wanna have that yellow card decorate on my profile... I think it's cute but what not cute is that I will be dying for being blocked from making any comment. We used to have a cute Too Hot sign when I first joined (it was cute too).

I should try to be very naughty when I know that I will have to be away... 8)

(I woke up very early today, maybe this is not a real babyoiy but her evil twin :twisted: )

babyoiy if you are right I'm always got crush on P'Bcool then :D

Always? I think this is her first entry for TF Photo Comp. but I already know she's good at this... I even asked her why she never sent any.. then here we go, she sent one this time... yeah... If my guess is correct, of course.

I changed my mind about 100 times, Êç¨ÔµÊçã¨

I heard that Hoppes' computer was crashed.. so I thought this compettition was out. If not I might tell him to take my photo off...

I take pics just for fun lately, never think it should be "Art" as before. Plus the pic wasn't from DSLR :roll:

In my personal opinion, we should leave that "incident" behide us.

As a mod, I can't let you put any TFer in the situation that might lead other members think of the member in a wrong way, you know what I mean.

I think that photo should be scrapped if it is to appear in any ''top'' list, simply because of her taking the total ******* piss, and then acting all smug about it.

babyoiy if you are right I'm always got crush on P'Bcool then :D

Always? I think this is her first entry for TF Photo Comp. but I already know she's good at this... I even asked her why she never sent any.. then here we go, she sent one this time... yeah... If my guess is correct, of course.

I changed my mind about 100 times, Êç¨ÔµÊçã¨

I heard that Hoppes' computer was crashed.. so I thought this compettition was out. If not I might tell him to take my photo off...

I take pics just for fun lately, never think it should be "Art" as before. Plus the pic wasn't from DSLR :roll:

So far, u got a pretty good feedback... first entry and in top 5 or even top 3 now.

As a mod, I can't let you put any TFer in the situation that might lead other members think of the member in a wrong way, you know what I mean.

I think that photo should be scrapped if it is to appear in any ''top'' list, simply because of her taking the total f*cking piss, and then acting all smug about it.

obviously i once again missed all the drama !!!!!!! :roll: :roll:

I think that photo should be scrapped if it is to appear in any ''top'' list, simply because of her taking the total f*cking piss, and then acting all smug about it.

What's happenning??? :roll:

Ciaran's upset that he wasn't part of some drama.

Ohh ok, I think now I can guess what's going on and I think I should drop it. lol don't wanna be in the drama.

Ohh ok, I think now I can guess what's going on and I think I should drop it. lol don't wanna be in the drama.

u can guess ?? ... wish somebody would tell me, i've no idea what it's all about !!! :roll: :roll:

u can guess ?? ... wish somebody would tell me, i've no idea what it's all about !!! :roll: :roll:

Believe me, it's just a silly things.

You're not alone. I have no idea too. Even I have following, reading them almost every of theml. :roll:

You're not alone. I have no idea too. Even I have following, reading them almost every of theml. :roll:

Sometimes your just better off not knowing.......Cant be much of a drama if the drama queen himself is not involved :lol:

Sometimes your just better off not knowing.......Cant be much of a drama if the drama queen himself is not involved :lol:

b i t c h !!!!!!

This is getting popular 80 voters! :shock: Cool.

Maybe I'll get a vote soon then :roll:

Think I better email people in future :shock: :lol:

Would you dare to email me? If you would.... :twisted: You know what you will get eh?.... :twisted:

>

>

>

>

You will just get my vote. lol