Teacher has sex with 13 year old student in Thailand........

drlovelife8

hai police arrest female teacher for sex with teenager

Bangkok - Thai police arrested a female teacher for having sex with a 13-year-old boy whom she was tutoring in her room, media reports said Tuesday.

Police arrested Thanawan Klongsinchai, a 29-year-old English teacher, Monday on charges of molesting a minor, the Khao Sod newspaper said.

Thanawan denied the charge, claiming the sex was consensual.

Parents of the 13-year-old, who was big for his age group, pressed charges against the teacher after the boy told his friends of the affair, the newspaper said.

Thanawan had been providing the boy private tutorials in English in her school dormitory, where the alleged harassment took place. She claimed the boy made the first moves and she eventually consented.

DPA / 2009-02-17

Please have some respect and don't come with the good on him attitude and remember this is a 29 year adult having sex with a 13 year old child.. pedophilia as I understand it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate, I hate to do this to you again...

but this is already being discussed in the 'dad at 13' thread... :lol:

But I agree with you; there should be no gender differentiation at all. Not only is it child molestation, but it is made more serious by the breach of trust. Teachers are seen as being 'in loco parentis' and, as such, are viewed as trustworthy guardians of your children.

I truly hope that they throw the book at her and I would hope that, like the UK, Thailand has a system for banning her from ever working with children again. (perhaps Nave or someone similar could enlighten me on this?)

But I agree with you; there should be no gender differentiation at all. Not only is it child molestation, but it is made more serious by the breach of trust. Teachers are seen as being 'in loco parentis' and, as such, are viewed as trustworthy guardians of your children.

I truly hope that they throw the book at her and I would hope that, like the UK, Thailand has a system for banning her from ever working with children again. (perhaps Nave or someone similar could enlighten me on this?)

While i don't agree with it and it is wrong.....I think a boy of 13 could have refused and rejected her advances (especially if he's big for his age [in stature!!!!] as reports suggest) wheras a 13 year old girl might not have any say in the matter and be forced into it by an older male.

Just my 2 bahts worth.

While i don't agree with it and it is wrong.....I think a boy of 13 could have refused and rejected her advances (especially if he's big for his age [in stature!!!!] as reports suggest) wheras a 13 year old girl might not have any say in the matter and be forced into it by an older male.

Just my 2 bahts worth.

well seen it was only 2 bahts!!

Again, the use of force brings it into realms of sexual assault or rape. Whether 13 y/o boy or girl, when a teacher is involved, the child is 'seduced' by the adult. Consent may be given, but the question is whether a child has the capacity to give consent to an adult and, whether the child is male or female, the answer is no.

while this is wrong, sick, disgusting, etc...

had Mrs. DiPerna (French teacher) offered... i'd have hit that in a heartbeat.

Its every schoolboys dream, this kid is going to be a legend for years amongst his peers.

what a pathetic thing to say...

he could be psychologically scarred and dysfunctional for the rest of his life...

some guys should just be made eunuchs... :evil:

pedophiles suck

the deserve to sit on a rusty chainsaw and yank the cord

goes for men and women

fuckin screwed up ppl

however

at 13 (usa is wild) i was in florida and dare say i was naughty at that age..... we all have that asian teacher fantasy!!!! Come on!

But i think the situation here sucked and thats shitty, and all philes should b ass raped by a giraff or something like a horse.... yea definetly.

Im loving the chainsaw idea :lol:

Just my 2 bahts worth.

Again, the use of force brings it into realms of sexual assault or rape. Whether 13 y/o boy or girl, when a teacher is involved, the child is 'seduced' by the adult. Consent may be given, but the question is whether a child has the capacity to give consent to an adult and, whether the child is male or female, the answer is no.

That's fair enough but what if she is telling the truth and it was him that made the first moves? Anyway, whichever way it unfolded it doesn't make it right i agree.

Just my 2 bahts worth.

That's fair enough but what if she is telling the truth and it was him that made the first moves? Anyway, whichever way it unfolded it doesn't make it right i agree.

First move or no first move ,agree or doesnt agree,that doesnt change a thing.

The boy is still only 13,an she is still his teacher.

You cannot have sex with a 13 years old boy and play the mai pen rai attitude.

She has to pay for that!!!!

I agree with all ppl who feel disgusted by all kind of crimes involving pedophilia....

But these days there is some exacerbation on this subject and it seems to me that objectiveness of judgement is lost...

If a man will be catched with a 16 yo girl having sex I bet that most of people will comes out with same comments... burn the pedophile.... well, he was wrong, it was maybe (depending on the country) illegal, but pedophilia is something else.

In the past 2 year in my country we had on the media more than 10 cases where gangs of boy aged 12-15 yo raped multiple times or in multiple occasions, alone or in gangs girls that where aged 12-16 yo.

I don't want to excuse the behaviour of the teacher in this case; for her age, role and situation she was wrong, unforgivably wrong....

But being the guy 13 yo doesn't make him automaticaly a victim of harrasement or pedophilie's abuse

Mmmmhh I bet with this comment my already inexistent popularity is completely fcuked

Just my 2 bahts worth.

First move or no first move ,agree or doesnt agree,that doesnt change a thing.

The boy is still only 13,an she is still his teacher.

You cannot have sex with a 13 years old boy and play the mai pen rai attitude.

She has to pay for that!!!!

I know but i was talking about the seduction aspect that Iain was talking about....this could have happened with no seduction on her part whatsoever.....still wrong though. :x

while this is wrong, sick, disgusting, etc...

had Mrs. DiPerna (French teacher) offered... i'd have hit that in a heartbeat.

Its every schoolboys dream, this kid is going to be a legend for years amongst his peers.

not necessarily you could have offered me millions in cash and i still wouldn't have done Mrs. Powers.

the key question from an AHEM "ethical" point of view...

so, was she hot?

Seems Treborz and I have similar attitude ( except about footy :lol: ).

What is wrong is that they were teacher & student. It doesn't sound like she forced him at all from the news. It happened since December, said her at first the boy kept asking her and she finally played along. It happened again later, totally 3 times then it spreads all over the school that these two had sexual relationship. Of course, she gotta quit her job at that school but she has another job at a language school as well.

Since it all known by the whole school, therefore, the boy's parents also know and that's why she got arrested now( just my guess as the news didnt mention how parents found out - from other rape cases, the kids usually act strange if they had been forced to have sex). She got caught at BTS station on 16th, I dont remember which one. There is no further info except that she declined that she didn't force him but both were agreed.

However, even the boy made a move first, this woman will be guilty anyway the case between this woman and the boy can be closed if two parties agreed, but as it's about the youth, as per Thai law police must file her a complaint anyway but u know it also can be closed but given that it's already in the news, maybe it's a bit difficult to do so.

I've just read one true story similar to this but no police involved as the boy's side get all treats from their son's gf who was his teacher and 10 yrs+ older. The same thing is a woman had to leave school. I believe now they are still together.

At 13 yo age, is it hard to behave huh? :twisted: I hope no more news about any other 13 yo boy!

And I just want to say that, it's almost impossible to get other to see even a thing in the same way as we see. But the thing is we should try to understand what's other saying.. just try.. at least.

Most of the time we seem to talk about the same thing but actually in different point of view and no one going to try to understand why other think differently.. So we actually end up talking about different things... (If u remember there was one member who only repeat in the same thing but just using different words to say that what he thnk is absolutely right - he might make the record in IELTS test... haha I miss him now!)

G'Nite folks!

I read news about that and I thought... "What's a kid" They did it 4 times 1st time the guy made first move... and after that was blackmail.

Anyway, as I was 29 yo. before so I think she should have "constraint" cuz 13 yo. boy is her student. As his teacher, she should stop him and make things right.

My first year on TF I was 29 yo. I got offered from an 18 yo. boy here to have fun with him. I just denied cuz I felt bad about it. :P

Who ever made the first move is a moot point!

She is an adult, placed in a position of trust and charged with the care of a child. She should have spurned his advances and stopped all contact immediately.

How is this different from a male teacher having sex with a 13 year old girl student? She should be in jail.

Sadly, ***... :(

Who ever made the first move is a moot point!

For you it's moot point... for me, it's interesting, for the kids on that age... it's happened cuz of human nature, hormone or something aroused him, or it's fashion of young guys and older girls. What's parents should do, what's teahers should do.

She is an adult, placed in a position of trust and charged with the care of a child. She should have spurned his advances and stopped all contact immediately.

Right! but as teacher she shouldn't stop all contact... but teaching and lead him to the right directions.

How is this different from a male teacher having sex with a 13 year old girl student? She should be in jail.

Well, it's hardly to say, first of all, i think evidences are needed... Nope she shouldn't be in jail but what if she tried to seduce the male teacher... she might see the psychologirst??