A french guy lost in Bangkok

fox81

Hi everybody I am new here. My name is Gaetan and I m coming from South of France.

I will go to Bangkok next week for a 7 months period. I never been there before and I dont know anybody there. So I came here to meet some people from Bangkok or even Thailand who can introduce me to Thailand s world....

Hope to see you soonnn

Bybye

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have to post this in every freakin section on the forum? Ok go ahead, make some noise.

First I wnna say how come people are usually so mean!!!!! I delte the other one becoz I didn't know where i can post this kind of topic...

Thanks Admin for your response, I am here for work as an engineer in Bangkok, I just need some advices about Thai cuture, place to live, and tips like that

Do you have to post this in every freakin section on the forum? Ok go ahead, make some noise.

First I wnna say how come people are usually so mean!!!!! I delte the other one becoz I didn't know where i can post this kind of topic...

Thanks Admin for your response, I am here for work as an engineer in Bangkok, I just need some advices about Thai cuture, place to live, and tips like that

Oh dear, I would like to tell you that we have seen many "I'm coming to BKK soon and looking for some company/tour guide to have a good time with". So sometime, we are just sick of it when we see someone start saying something similar, only one thing pop up in mind is "Ahh crap.. not again!"something like that.. Can u (try) imagine?

Plz understand in this case.. al though you intention may not the same as those perverts.

Cheers!

ps: Plz dont mind me using the term "we" and speak for any ladies and gents here. :wink:

(wow! I'm pretty sweet today :P )

A conversation played out numerous times in Bangkok clubs (and indeed around the world);

French guy: Tu me fais pensar a' quelqu'un que je connais.

Thai woman: Ca na m'interesse pas.

F: Si on buvait quelque chose?

T Non, merci!

F: Je t'aime beaucoup. Je m'interesse vraiment a' toi.

T: Tu me genes

F: Tu es tres belle. Je peux t'embrasser?

T: Je n'ai pas tres envie.

F: Tu de beaux yeux, je t'aime.

T: Laissez-moi tranquille!

F: On va se coucher.

T: Tu es completement imbue de toi-meme!

F: Je veux faire l'mour avec toi.

T: Jamais de la vie! Va te faire voir!!!

F: Veux-tu sortir avec moi?

T: Au secours! :shock:

Apologies to the OP and Francophones! :)

A conversation played out numerous times in Bangkok clubs (and indeed around the world);

French guy: Tu me fais pensar a' quelqu'un que je connais.

Thai woman: Ca na m'interesse pas.

F: Si on buvait quelque chose?

T Non, merci!

F: Je t'aime beaucoup. Je m'interesse vraiment a' toi.

T: Tu me genes

F: Tu es tres belle. Je peux t'embrasser?

T: Je n'ai pas tres envie.

F: Tu de beaux yeux, je t'aime.

T: Laissez-moi tranquille!

F: On va se coucher.

T: Tu es completement imbue de toi-meme!

F: Je veux faire l'mour avec toi.

T: Jamais de la vie! Va te faire voir!!!

F: Veux-tu sortir avec moi?

T: Au secours! :shock:

Apologies to the OP and Francophones! :)

F: Je suis millionaire

T:On va ou ?

:D

No worries. It would probably be better to ask more specific questions like:

"My office is on Rama 6 Road, I want an apartment for 20,000 baht a month, any suggestions?"

or

"Is it ok to put my feet up on the office desk while talking to my boss?"

or

"I'm 205 centimeters tall, incredibly rich, stupid and hung like a horse...what is the normal Thai breakfast like?"

That might yield some better answers from the community.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm 105cm tall, incredibly poor, fat, bald and hung like a hamster.

I'll have a breakfast for one, s'il vous plait.

Geez...didn't anyone say "Welcome to TF"...?

Mate - it's OK - we are all synchronised now and its "that time of the month"...just kidding... :)

Sign up for a TF event, and in the mean time keep reading TF, and you should end up with a nicely warped sense of reality by the time you get here...it's the only thing that keeps expats sane...

Advice - Do NOT fall for the first girl you meet here - take your time - be careful - and read up on "sick buffalo" stories and the like way before you arrive...

BTW what kind of engineering do you do? I am a broadcast TV systems engineer.

Greer

Mate - it's OK - we are all synchronised now and its "that time of the month"...just kidding... :)

Sign up for a TF event, and in the mean time keep reading TF, and you should end up with a nicely warped sense of reality by the time you get here...it's the only thing that keeps expats sane...

Advice - Do NOT fall for the first girl you meet here - take your time - be careful - and read up on "sick buffalo" stories and the like way before you arrive...

Greer

oh, man :!: :twisted:

Greer

should this conversation not be in the geek thread?? :lol:

Greer

should this conversation not be in the greek thread?? :lol:

No, because he's French!

Greer

No, because he's French!

em...editing other people's posts to make them say something other than they actually did is a cardable offence mate!!!

how many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris???

Who knows? It's never been tried!!! :lol:

Greer

No, because he's French!

em...editing other people's posts to make them say something other than they actually did is a cardable offence mate!!!

how many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris???

Who knows? It's never been tried!!! :lol:

Liar!!! You edited the 'r' out of your post!!!!!11 :lol: