If you have 6 months to live?

SweetieBabie

1. Spend first 11 weeks with him.

2. Spend 4 weeks to see my dear ones.

3. Spend last 11 months with my aunt.(Gotta go to my summer home again for sure :lol: )

If I can manage to gather my aunt and him to be with me in the same time it would be great otherwise I hope it will happen in my last 2 weeks. How can I do that without telling them that I will be gone soon?? If possible I dont want them to be sad.

I will also write to AJ that if she ever come close to where I am... it would be my honour to see her.

Why are we talking about this? and why am I writing this.

I haven't drink, I swear! :lol: But I was just listened to If Tomorrow Never Come again and again last night for some reason.

very very drunk, with every known narcotic in my system and located somewhere under a large pile of naked beautiful women... :lol:

Hypothetically Supposedly you were to die in 6 months from a fatal infectious disease, would the answer remain the same?

make sure i could find Genie in the bottle..rub it up and down ..up and down..twice..twice.. and rub it all around

:shock: :shock:

never heard it called a genie in a bottle before!!!

Interesting euphemism... :wink:

Happy Ending Genie !!!

very very drunk, with every known narcotic in my system and located somewhere under a large pile of naked beautiful women... :lol:

Hypothetically Supposedly you were to die in 6 months from a fatal infectious disease, would the answer remain the same?

make sure i could find Genie in the bottle..rub it up and down ..up and down..twice..twice.. and rub it all around

:shock: :shock:

never heard it called a genie in a bottle before!!!

Interesting euphemism... :wink:

Happy Ending Genie !!!

No way!!! would die after 4 months mid-orgasm from a sex, drugs and alcohol induced coronary!!! :D

True story, a friend just told me last Friday. Her mom is suffering from cancer and has approx. 3 months to live. Her mom is preparing the funeral, choosing the best dress, hair style, shoes, pictures of her children and grand children and making guest list.

The lady has 2 old dogs. She will put them to sleep then she?ll cremate their bodies and take their ashes with her.

I think I will do the same if I have 6 months to live.

My granpa, he prepared a pic he wanted us to show at the funeral himself, it's a big one (same as movie poster size or a bit bigger), he was sitting on a chair.. look like someone in a big position. :D I love this pic of him very much. It's hanging downstair, so it looks like he's watching us all the time till now. And he also told which temple to take him to. That's my grandpa, he was a well organized guy and a bossy one too lol. If I remember right he did it before he even get sick but was just a bit old. I wish I was older when he was still with me.. a curious one like me would be very happy talking to him. I bet he got loads of things to tell me.

What hurts me till now is my uncles/aunts later agreed to moved him to other temple and built our family pagoda (I dont know what it called exactly).. I think he won't like it, I don't know why they do agreed to change what granpa ordered us to do. He wanted to be at that temple with his friends who he counted as a family.. (chinese things) And I really love the temple where my grandpa wanted to be, I still go back there when I got a chance. I feel so calm to be there.. which I never feel when I'm at another temple where we moved him to.

And I miss my grandma, grandpa... :cry:

Don't cry baby, they're in heaven and are looking after you.

We should respect the last wish, no matter what!!!. I told my husband that when I die I want my ashes to be in Thailand, not Denmark. If he doesn't respect my last wish I'll come back as an upset ghost and be in his dream every night. :evil:

If I were grandpa I'll definitely be upset.... they have some reasons but I still dont understand and as a grandchild plus I was so young.. I had to keep my mouth shuts.. We moved him when grandma gone.. but grandma didn't tell where she wanted to be.. (I dont think so) so the case is only with grandpa.

As he was a bossy one, he was the one who gave the final decision what his children must study and no one dare not to do what he said... even my dad had to go to commercial school when he was more like an artist.. poor daddy :lol: I believe grandpa must be upset somehow.. maybe that's why my family is pretty messed up now.. §Ã§ÒÂä»ÃÑéÂà¹ÕèÂÃà:roll:

I don't want to know when I die... one thing for sure... I will count down the day... and that's really sad if my life is shorter and shorter...

can't explain how I would feel when I have to say "good bye" forever... and lose a little hope for any second chance...

well, however, it's much better than it's just happened to die... and many things in my mind...

if I knew it... I would prepare everything for my happy ending scene... spend every second of peaceful moment with myself, my loves and also people who need 'love'

at most... I would die with a smile in my heart...

:wink:

This issue has recently been a topic of discussion in my office. I have a co-worker (he used to be boss) who has been battling cancer and he seemed like he was much better but then then the doctor said last week he only has a few months left to live. He wisely has chosen to take leave to enjoy the time he has left.

I got a card for everyone in the office to sign, but let me tell you there's no great card to capture what you would like to say to someone with a terminal illness. :(

I will call him next week to see if there's anything I can do for him... maybe he needs some Frequent Flyer miles to go somewhere. :wink:

I think if I only have months to live and I feel well enough, I think I would want to travel to a few exotic places... sorta like the Bucket List. Ohhh, and that drunk a lot idea sounds good, maybe also try all the psychodelic drugs that I was always afraid would be bad for me.

Here's a very inspirational story of one man facing the end. The Last Lecture by Pandy Pusch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_2NAM4jWbw

Jade Goody, the Big Brother star, told cancer has spread

Jade Goody, the Big Brother star, has been told by doctors that her cancer has spread and chemotherapy has not worked.

The Big Brother star sobbed "I don't want to die" after being given the news that tumors had now been found in her liver, bowel and groin, The Sun reported.

The mother-of-two lost her hair during bouts of chemotherapy after she was diagnosed with cervical cancer last August.

She had discharged herself from hospital last week to join sons Bobby, five, and four-year-old Freddie at their home in Upshire, Essex.

But she returned to the Royal Marsden Hospital in London after becoming violently ill and collapsing.

Yesterday doctors told her they were now treating her to prolong her life rather than cure the cancer, The Sun reported.

Reality television star Goody, 27, told the newspaper: "I am devastated. I am frightened and I am angry. I don't want to die because I have so much to live for.

"The reality is I have gone from a 40 per cent chance of a cure to seeing how long I can stay alive."

Boyfriend Jack Tweed, 21, was said to be "numb" over the news and Jade has already begun preparing a will.

Her sons are staying with their father, TV host Jeff Brazier.

Goody was first told of her cervical cancer in the diary room of the Indian version of Big Brother and flew home for emergency treatment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7571301.stm

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you battle the cancer with the Chemo going through the side effects that you might either win or go sooner or take 6 months without?

To Chemo or not to Chemo?