Let all go swimming!

Oo.Cloud.oO

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7939451.stm

Man has survived despite plunging 180ft (55m) over Niagara Falls and spending 45 minutes in freezing waters resisting his rescuers.

The unnamed man was seen by tourists to scale a wall and leap into the rapids above the falls.

Shortly afterwards he was spotted in the water near the base of the falls clinging to a log.

The man was eventually pulled from the icy waters and taken to hospital with hypothermia and a head injury.

Canadian officials said he was in a critical condition.

Rescue team

Few people have survived a fall from Niagara

However, the man - who was naked - swam away from them toward the middle of the river, police said.

A private helicopter was called in and used the force of its rotor blades to blow him closer to shore.

:shock: Is it me.... or are humans not really EVOLVING anymore.... I mean, wheres our next big evolution? Just seems people are doing some seriously strange sh!t lately!

Also most all news focus's on the negative and the weirdness for ratings

but just ..... ugh

im such a punk when it comes to COLD WATER.... i went swimmin today but thats in Bangkok hellish heat

but the FALLS???!!! thats like getin raped by $anta and Fro$ty!

:joker: :joker: :joker:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7939451.stm

Man has survived despite plunging 180ft (55m) over Niagara Falls and spending 45 minutes in freezing waters resisting his rescuers.

The unnamed man was seen by tourists to scale a wall and leap into the rapids above the falls.

Shortly afterwards he was spotted in the water near the base of the falls clinging to a log.

The man was eventually pulled from the icy waters and taken to hospital with hypothermia and a head injury.

Canadian officials said he was in a critical condition.

Rescue team

Few people have survived a fall from Niagara

However, the man - who was naked - swam away from them toward the middle of the river, police said.

A private helicopter was called in and used the force of its rotor blades to blow him closer to shore.

:shock: Is it me.... or are humans not really EVOLVING anymore.... I mean, wheres our next big evolution? Just seems people are doing some seriously strange sh!t lately!

Also most all news focus's on the negative and the weirdness for ratings

but just ..... ugh

im such a punk when it comes to COLD WATER.... i went swimmin today but thats in Bangkok hellish heat

but the FALLS???!!! thats like getin raped by $anta and Fro$ty!

:joker: :joker: :joker:

they should let him be alone. its darwinian to weed out these types