Brazil abortion case

Admin_2

(excuse the following attack of Ciaranitits)

F**king bast*rd Catholic church - it's the f**king 21st century not the f**king 15th century. The sooner some bas**rd does prove there is no God or that Jesus was merely human then the sooner we can get shot of this bunch of oppresive fascist f**ker scum.

f**k the pope

(and b4 Ciaran or Stevie jump in, no I aint an orange prod)

:wink:

i don't think u will get me (or Stevie) sticking up for the catholic church !!

even if we both think u r a closet hun and soap dodger !!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

DON'T EVER F**KING CALL ME A F**KING CLOSET F**KING HUN EVER AGAIN OR THE F**KING GLASGOW YAKUZA WILL BE PAYING YOU A F**KING VISIT!!

:lol:

hmmmmmmm ..... getting a bit too close to the truth r we !!!!!!

f**king soap dodger !!!!!!!!

(excuse the following attack of Ciaranitits)

F**king bast*rd Catholic church - it's the f**king 21st century not the f**king 15th century. The sooner some bas**rd does prove there is no God or that Jesus was merely human then the sooner we can get shot of this bunch of oppresive fascist f**ker scum.

f**k the pope

(and b4 Ciaran or Stevie jump in, no I aint an orange prod)

:wink:

i don't think u will get me (or Stevie) sticking up for the catholic church !!

even if we both think u r a closet hun and soap dodger !!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

DON'T EVER F**KING CALL ME A F**KING CLOSET F**KING HUN EVER AGAIN OR THE F**KING GLASGOW YAKUZA WILL BE PAYING YOU A F**KING VISIT!!

:lol:

hmmmmmmm ..... getting a bit too close to the truth r we !!!!!!

f**king soap dodger !!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have always opposed the forces from Castle Greyskull, especially since they came under the leadership of Skeletor...

ya f**king bog dwelling f**king tattie howker :lol:

YAOUNDE (Reuters) - Pope Benedict on Tuesday reaffirmed the Roman Catholic Church's opposition to the use of condoms in the fight against AIDS as he started a visit to Africa, where more than 25 million people have died from the disease in recent decades.

The Pope, who arrived to a tumultuous welcome in the capital of Cameroon, also said the continent's people were suffering disproportionately due to the global challenges of food shortages, financial crises and climate change.

"It (AIDS) cannot be overcome by the distribution of condoms. On the contrary, they increase the problem," he said in response to a question about the Church's widely contested position against the use of condoms.

The disease has killed more than 25 million people since the early 1980s, mostly in sub-Saharan Africa, and some 22.5 million Africans are living with HIV.

His words were some of his most explicit on the use of condoms to stop the spread of AIDS since his election in 2005.

The Church teaches that fidelity within heterosexual marriage, chastity and abstinence are the best ways to stop AIDS. It does not approve condoms but some Church leaders have been calling for allowing their use in rare cases between married heterosexual couples where one partner has the disease.

"The only solution is two-fold: the first is a humanisation of sexuality, a human, spiritual renewal which brings with it a new way of behaving among people and, secondly, a true friendship, especially for those who are suffering, a willingness to make personal sacrifices," he said.

He called for "correct behaviour regarding one's body."

:evil:

The poor, old man is just misunderstood...really. :wink: