• 1) Northern mood
    • 2) It doesn't hurt much.
    • 3) sometimes eye cry
    • 4) Alone
    • 5) Honey, pick up.
    • 6) OK?
    • 7) Can't Take My Eyes Of You
    • 8) Khmer Inheritance

I present March's TF Photo Competition entries on the topic of "Hurt" as chosen by January's winner IsSey.

This months topic was painfully harder than previous months topics as is reflected in the fewer entries. Though, I'm sure you'll all agree with me that fewer options don't make necessarily for easier decisions looking at the entries this month. :shock:

Entry 1

northernmood.jpg

"Northern mood"

Entry 2

satangetsbadlyhurt.jpg

"It doesn't hurt much."

Entry 3

cryingeyes.jpg

"sometimes eye cry"

Entry4

photocomp.jpg

"Alone"

Entry 5

DSC01095.jpg

"Honey, pick up."

Entry 6

OK.jpg

"OK?"

Entry 7

5.jpg

"Can't Take My Eyes Of You"

Entry 8

949407_5411a923cd_b.jpg

"Khmer Inheritance"

Over to you ladies and Gents...get voting, get discussing, get torn apart by the choices at hand. 8)

Vote will last 10 days

Keep it civilised & constructive with the comments as usual, please! :wink:

:rr:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see the entry nr.8 in colour. It must give different feeling but I like it in black and white also. It gives me something to think about.

Entry 4. catch my attention. It fits well with the theme.

Entry 6. Good expression-emotion faces. I think this picture wasn't easy to take. You can't just point the camera and shoot. It has to be the right moment. Good lights also. I like it.

Can't make a decision yet, will be back and vote later.

f**king hell some great shots here .... i still think my pic with my d*ck stapled to a table would have won .... but i was warned it would only get me a yellow card !!! :roll: :roll:

Sure Nave would pay you big baht for a copy of that shot though... :lol:

the eggs are looking good already - well thought up and very funny

:)

8 gets my vote

tells a deep story

i like the 8, but would have been better without tourist couple behind with a map in hands.

The tourist couple add some story into the picture. I also like a picture of a man in necktie and jacket in a frame haning at the front door, he could be a local "hero" or as such.

Voted for nr.8

8 gets my vote

tells a deep story

i like the 8, but would have been better without tourist couple behind with a map in hands.

The tourist couple add some story into the picture. I also like a picture of a man in necktie and jacket in a frame haning at the front door, he could be a local "hero" or as such.

Voted for nr.8

:shock: Are you two working for some sort of forensics outfit? :o

Next you'll tell us what No. 4 had for lunch, the bra-size of the girl waiting for the phone to ring in No. 5 and if those are Free-range eggs in No. 7... :wink:

:salute:

8 gets my vote

tells a deep story

Voted for nr.8

Next you'll tell us what No. 4 had for lunch, the bra-size of the girl waiting for the phone to ring in No. 5 and if those are Free-range eggs in No. 7... :wink:

4. Nothing - he is on 'nil by mouth'

5. 34 B

7. Yes they are free range...

anything else??

:lol:

8 gets my vote

tells a deep story

Voted for nr.8

5. 34 B

anything else??

34B doesn't exit, unless you're talking about a bra size of a tiny doll. Average size for Asians is 80-85 A to B, just FYI.

8 gets my vote

tells a deep story

Voted for nr.8

5. 34 B

anything else??

34B doesn't exit, unless you're talking about a bra size of a tiny doll. Average size for Asians is 80-85 A to B, just FYI.

34B does exist, at least in UK. Was giving the measurement within the parameters of the BTMS (British *** Measuring System)

a 34B would be equivalent to a 90C or thereabouts...

8 gets my vote

tells a deep story

Voted for nr.8

5. 34 B

anything else??

34B does exist, at least in UK. Was giving the measurement within the parameters of the BTMS (British *** Measuring System)

You measured yourself then I take it?! :P

8 gets my vote

tells a deep story

Voted for nr.8

5. 34 B

anything else??

You measured yourself then I take it?! :P

grrrrrr

cheeky bast*rd...

my moobs are much bigger than that!!! :lol:

some fantastic shots this week ... eventually went for no. 4 alone !! although also really liked numbers 6 and 8 ... and all the others !! :D

although am i the only one thinking this months competition has been slightly devalued by ppl "leaking" who has taken certain pics !! somewhat unfortunate i feel.