Flash Backs/Fun Times

Oo.Cloud.oO

I dont watch tv like i used to...

But when i was young i watched alot, or at least i seemed to memorize all the theme songs from my parents or sisters watching their fav shows. And my fav childhood cartoons.

So outta curiousity -

What TV show theme songs do you still remember and can prolly sing word for word with haha

Can b anything, cartoons, series, or hey even movies from back in the day!

ill start with Chip n Dale haha

:joker: :joker: :joker:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who can forget the acid soaked nonsense of Mr Benn??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM2mm1Xafr4

Or Trumpton?

Ivor the Engine??

Or that euphemistic Scandinavian, Noggin the Nog?

Captain Pugwash??

:lol:

You missed Button Moon God damnit...You missed Button Moon... :(

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How could I have missed Button Moon???

Grovelling apolgies for my cultural faux pas...

:D

One time in high school I went to a place on the mountain with friends. We called the place the Rock and it was a nice place to sit and have a few beers and look over the valley below. Well we went after midnight and when we arrived there were 5 guys already there drinking beer and we partied together and got along good sharing beers as they had a lot. We were joking around and talking about the same thing when someone started singing the Patty Duke show theme song from the late 60s or so. We all irrupted in song and there were 10 of us drunk youngsters singing the song at the top of our lungs till freddy fell off the rock. He went down 20 ft and luckily landed in a muddy spot between the rocks. The only one available. We were amazed as he got up and was ok. So do angels watch over drunk people ? we were thinking they do...........

One time in high school I went to a place on the mountain with friends. We called the place the Rock and it was a nice place to sit and have a few beers and look over the valley below. Well we went after midnight and when we arrived there were 5 guys already there drinking beer and we partied together and got along good sharing beers as they had a lot. We were joking around and talking about the same thing when someone started singing the Patty Duke show theme song from the late 60s or so. We all irrupted in song and there were 10 of us drunk youngsters singing the song at the top of our lungs till freddy fell off the rock. He went down 20 ft and luckily landed in a muddy spot between the rocks. The only one available. We were amazed as he got up and was ok. So do angels watch over drunk people ? we were thinking they do...........

Nope. Don't recognise the plot. What tv series was that? Is it on youtube??

:wink: :twisted:

How come i never seen most of your guys posts....

Before 80's? or just not air'd on USA televion?

I use to love older shows. cartoons and fridays nights.

:alien:

Think most of the posts are UK shows mate, but worth checking out the youtube links for laughter and bemusement at those strange Brits...

:)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Duck Tales

The Wonder Years...Bad news for Winnie Cooper fans. The 80's girl that we all had a crush on just got married.

I WAS A WINNI LOVA

but more so i liked Punky Bruster

i know i know

duck tales, ahaha i can sing all that ****

rescue rangers

all that **** came one right after the other!

damn i miss the good ol toons