Flash Backs/Fun Times

Oo.Cloud.oO

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wonder Years...Bad news for Winnie Cooper fans. The 80's girl that we all had a crush on just got married.

I was never big on Winnie Cooper... for me it was Christina Applegate in Married with Children or the cute girl from Saved by the Bell...

But Christina Applegate was a slut in that show...ohhhh, I gotcha.

And Saved by the Bell...the one that Zach and Slater were always fighting over, Kelly Kapowski? She was alright...

Winnie, however...oh Winnie... :oops:

The Banana Splits (Danger island)

liked the show and the theme song!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8jlJpceXpY

banana splits? the one where they dress up in dog suits and the theme song is a bad cover of Bob Marley's "Buffalo Soldiers"?

The theme song was written in 1968 I don't know when bob wrote buffalo soldiers, I was a very young boy when I watched the show geez if you remember the show you must be old like me!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

bob (god) marley ripped off the banana splits ??? now i'm a believer !! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

It is often considered Bob Marley's most famous song, and is his most played radio single. The song's bridge, with the lyrics woy! yoy! yoy!, is similar to the chorus of the Banana Splits' "The Tra-La-La Song", the 1968 theme from their TV show; The Dickies had a #7 hit in the UK in 1979 with a cover of the song. Scholars disagree on whether the complexity of the section is strong enough to be considered plagiarism; the melodic run of 8-6-5 is common on the simple pentatonic scale. There has never been any litigation connected to the similarity

although i'd never have thought of it as his most famous song !!!!!!!!! :shock:

The Wonder Years...Bad news for Winnie Cooper fans. The 80's girl that we all had a crush on just got married.

I was never big on Winnie Cooper... for me it was Christina Applegate in Married with Children or the cute girl from Saved by the Bell...

Applegate was a bombshell

and she still is! i remember her in "dont tell mom the babysitters dead"

the other girl went to 90210 the original then a bunch of lame ass hollywood rolls

that girl from who's the boss was a hottie too

the girl from the goonies

i think cindy crawford was popular but i neve thought she was hot

i always thought that mole was a booger

FlashBacks of my childhood crushes

ALL GROWN UP and more yummy then ever

:cheers:

Tatyana Ali who played little "Ashley Banks" on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

tatyana_ali02.jpg

Soleil Moon Frye - Punky Brewster

brunette.jpg

Staci Keanan -"Nicole Bradford" on the TV series My Two Dads

Staci-Keanan.jpg

Alyssa Milano - "Samantha Micelli" on the TV series Who's the Boss

alyssa_milano.jpg

Jennifer Connelly- girl from Labyrinth

jennifer-connelly.jpg

:blaugh:

Though perhaps it should say Christina Applegate as KELLY Bundy...

Yes, I saw it was wrong, but I couldn't be arsed fixing it.

penelope-pitstop.jpg

I always like Penelope Pitstop for the Texan accent (at least I thought it was Texan when I was eight.)

Scooby-Doo-tv-10.jpg

And Daphne because of those little skirts - she probably had a lesbian thing going with butch, dykey Velma...

velma.jpg

Mind you, I only just noticed, Velma's got quite a decent rack... for a cartoon.