I wanna see "X-Men Origins: Wolverine"

"Angels and Demons"

"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

"Last Chance Harvey"

***It's never too late to open your heart,

It's never to late to change your life,

It's never too late to take a chance***

www.tvshack.net !!!!!!!! :thumbleft:

seriously Xmen origins (not the final cut but still the whole movie) is already there

and any tv series and movie you havent seen yet that is already out or just in theaters now is at this site right now

im not spammin ya

Im spearheading the War against spending money on free things!!!!!

seriously Xmen origins (not the final cut but still the whole movie) is already there

and any tv series and movie you havent seen yet that is already out or just in theaters now is at this site right now

im not spammin ya

Free if you don't mind piracy, and if you like watching badly encoded low res movies jerkily playing back on your laptop.

I'll stick with the cinema thanks, or better yet watch it on bluray.

im not spammin ya

Free if you don't mind piracy, and if you like watching badly encoded low res movies jerkily playing back on your laptop.

I'll stick with the cinema thanks, or better yet watch it on bluray.

hear hear!!!

if everyone downloaded the films for free, then the standard of the films would be all low as no capital would be invested in the production of decent movies.

Plus - the FBI clamped down on tvshack for the x men film the other day and are tracing everyone who downloaded it!!!

but back on topic...

looking forward to;

The Wolf Man - with Benicio del Toro as the wolf man, and Rick Baker doing the special effects (he did American Werewolf in London and The Howling) this should be a cracker!!!

S.Darko - reserving judgment as was not expecting a sequel to Donnie; no info really as yet

2012 - be interesting to see what they do with the Mayan prophecies

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - it's a Terry Gilliam film so will be surreal on some levels. It's also Heath Ledger's last film, but as he died half way through making it, Gilliam got Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jude Law to take Ledger's place...

Coraline - Neil Gaiman animation along the lines of Nightmare before Xmas#

Inglorious Basterds - Tarentino returns!!! Film about a group of Jewish-Americans working behind the German lines in WWII terminating high ranking nazis with a high level of prejudice and violence!!!

Avatar - James Cameron directs, Sigourney Weaver stars. Expect aliens, robots, special effects galore!!!

Star Trek - nuff said

what I'm NOT looking forward to;

Angels and Demons - yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn. Tom wanks, I mean Hanks in more Brown drivel. Expect conspiracies, statues, chases, illuminati and guest appearance by GermanUSA as an anal probe.

F**king remakes!!!! Why take a great film and remake it?? This year sees;

The Taking of Pelham 123

The Birds - I mean for chrissakes, how can anyone remake a Hitchcock film???

Sherlock Holmes - Ok, not really a remake per se, but Guy Ritchie making a Holmes film?? "Watson you c*nt, get the f*cking shotgun till we blast that b*stard Moriarty?'

Creature from the Black Lagoon - but the 50's b/w one was a b movie classic!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaagh

Pink Panther 2 - Steve Martin used to be funny, then he stopped being funny, then he started remaking Peter Sellers films. Time to die Steve...

Friday the 13th - noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Red Sonja - fence sitting over this remake as its directed by Roberto Rodriguez (good times) but stars Naomi Watts as Sonja (bad times)

not remakes, but shouldn't have been made anyway;

Hannah Montana - please, somebody, I dont want to advocate violence, but please kill the entire Cyrus family!!!!!

GI Joe - Not starring Dave (Jaya/Heretic/JD) but yes, a film about a f**king plastic doll

:)

The Autobiography of Iain_D

Directed by AomLovely (2008)

hmm, pass :!:

you can't pass; you have several scenes in the finished movie... :wink:

eh?!?! :shock:

dcopy1.jpg

i agree with him :shock:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

one problem though; I'm not sure if Denzel Washington is the right choice to play me!! Perhaps Johnny Depp would be better?

(ok, ok, maybe Johnny Vegas)

:lol:

Bucket, please :!:

Just get naked and ready for our big love scene at the end... :wink:

dcopy1copy.jpg

ok you said Denzel Washington is not the right choice to play you so i think Cherie will not mind Mark Wahlberg. :lol:

but who is playing Cherie???

(I suggest Kylie)

And I veto Mark Wahlberg!!!! :twisted: