Chocolate lover

aomlovely

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sure this f**king thread had subliminal messages in it; there I was, quite happy after 3 weeks of no chocolate when on a chance visit to the 24 hour asda to pick up merely some milk for morning coffee. I heard this insistent voice in my ear saying 'chocolate, chocolate', and then some otherworldly force pushed me to the ice cream cabinet where a huge f**king advert extolled the virtues of new Magnum 'Temptation' (ironic or what) a choc ice made up of Belgian dark chocolate, Belgian white chocolate and chocolate brownies...

B*stards!!!!

(but yummy as...)

:lol:

Godiva...there is only one chocolate maker....the rest are so lame.

Yup, once you had tried it, all the rest are just substitutions. 8)

Maybe I'm too cheap... I never seem to like all those expensive chocolate no matter how many times I have tried them. :?

Maybe try this.

Eat some chocolate with your loved one at home in a creative, playful and romantic manner. Chocolate body paint or melted chocolate is also good.

Believe me the good quality chocolate is needed and you'll both taste the difference! :D

hmmm :roll: i have never try Godiva yet, maybe next time FLGlenn bring me the big box lol :P

only if he can afford the excess baggage charges on his ego... :twisted:

Maybe I'm too cheap... I never seem to like all those expensive chocolate no matter how many times I have tried them. :?

Maybe try this.

Eat some chocolate with your loved one at home in a creative, playful and romantic manner. Chocolate body paint or melted chocolate is also good.

Believe me the good quality chocolate is needed and you'll both taste the difference! :D

very fantasy :P

Maybe try this.

very sticky :twisted:

Maybe try this.

Reminds me of Sticky Chewy Choc Fantasy by Swensens :shock:

Maybe try this.

It's not a problem if your tongue still working well...lick off and suck up :P

Maybe try this.

Aom, are you feeling alright?! :shock:

Maybe try this.

still dreaming of that thing on Jay's dish but as Rob's dessert bar size :twisted:

Maybe try this.

still dreaming of that thing on Jay's dish but as Rob's dessert bar size :twisted:

I'm hungry now :twisted:

Maybe try this.

I will be sharing that with my wife this evening.

Maybe try this.

you mean there are 2 things but different sizes this evening, right? :oops: :roll:

Maybe try this.

you mean there are 2 things but different sizes this evening, right? :oops: :roll:[/quote:6459841d79]

Thats what I thought, but I was too petrified to say it :twisted: