Your Dream Hairstyle

aomlovely

§×Ãæææ äÃèäËÇÃÑé§ ·Ó㨺èä´é ¡ÅÃäÃè¾à á¶ÃÂѧ¤Ò§ÊÑé¹ÃÕªÑé¹ÃÕ¡ ¶Ö§¨ÃÃÑè¹ã¨¡çäÃèäËÇ :?

Ã×ÃÃÃææææ 价ӡѺ¢éÒǡѹ´Õ¡ÇèÒ :wink:

¹à ÃҪǹ¡Ô¹µÃ¹ 22:22 à¹ÕèÂ¹à ¤¹¼ÃÃà¤éÒã¨ÃéÒ¡ѹẺ¹Õéàç :shock:

hey, isn't this under the English forum? why are you girls posting in thai?

have a rule for that??? i dont know...

just know the rule for Thai forum... that's it...

:roll:

chai chai only no english in "thai forum only"

(we can also type in thai everywhere if we want to talk after TFguys anyway lol :lol: )

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think something radical is called for Aom. Perhaps one of these would suit?

hair.jpg

Thanks ja :twisted: but this one is for you not me

Unfortunately my follicle count is heading for English_Bob territory, so the shaggy South American perm is now unattainable... :(

come one Iain, you look good this way believe me. :cheers: cheers!!

49685371.jpg

hair.jpg

Unfortunately my follicle count is heading for English_Bob territory, so the shaggy South American perm is now unattainable... :(

49685371.jpg

5555555555555555555555 :-)

hair.jpg

49685371.jpg

5555555555555555555555 :-)

Iain, u see?? funky_house also vote for your hairstyle 5555555555555555555555 points!!

believe me :P

hair.jpg

49685371.jpg

you missed out the moustache; just doesn't look the same without!!

(no exotic sausages for you miss aom)

:lol:

marieclaire have some fun virtual makeover on their site

but you have to sign up to upload ur own pic other wise u need to use their model pic but still is fun.............then u can print screen and share it here

http://www.marieclaire.com/hair-beauty/trends/articles/virtual-hair-salon

Thanks ja ^^

I have found something like that but they let me sign up :lol: if i'm not lazy i may try...

What is your dream hairstyle la? :wink:

i always wanted a mohawk lol but will never shave my head for it so i'd go for faux-hawk

i've had many colors, styles in the past but the length is always more or less the same and that is "long" i love luxurious long hair it could look plain and boring but if u keep it groomed healthy and get good cut/trims once a month.....most of my african american female friends always tries to find tracks under my hair lol they think i wear hair extensions .........i've never have short hair or anything shorter than mid-back length but always have long layers and side swipe bangs etc

i dont have dream hair really .....pretty happy with mine sooooo i guess my dream hair is good long layers & healthy hair

:D

pretty much that.........but may hair is dark brown right now........cant even remember what my natural hair color is lmao

gisele-long-wavy.jpg

i always wanted a mohawk lol but will never shave my head for it so i'd go for faux-hawk

i've had many colors, styles in the past but the length is always more or less the same and that is "long" i love luxurious long hair it could look plain and boring but if u keep it groomed healthy and get good cut/trims once a month.....most of my african american female friends always tries to find tracks under my hair lol they think i wear hair extensions .........i've never have short hair or anything shorter than mid-back length but always have long layers and side swipe bangs etc

i dont have dream hair really .....pretty happy with mine sooooo i guess my dream hair is good long layers & healthy hair

pretty much that.........but may hair is dark brown right now........cant even remember what my natural hair color is lmao

gisele-long-wavy.jpg

yes i love long hair too, sometime its so boring :lol:

but i will never cut that short again (i had that style for many years from 1 years old to 17 years old when i was in the school, never longer than my ears!!) :rr:

...or, if I'm going blue, should Aom go blue too??

aomhair3.jpg

errrr... Iain... appreciated what you have done... but...it's like a horror film

since you made Aom's face like the mask... you are trying to produce "face-off" :?:

if you kindly turn my head and body to the another side... it might suit to her mask...errrr...face ja

:lol::lol::lol: