the Terrorists in BKK????

Chatty

Question

:?

I have got the news from my friend who can trust.. about the terrorists. They will come to BKK in this moment 'til Songkran Festival...

the risky area.

1.Central Ladproa

2.Central Chidlom

3.Emporium

4.MBK

5.Jatujak (JJ sunday market)

6.Kao Saan Road..

Hmmm, Great!!! :evil: i love those place.... dunno how to be safe. i go there still.....

23 answers to this question

I have got the news from my friend who can trust.. about the terrorists. They will come to BKK in this moment 'til Songkran Festival...

the risky area.

1.Central Ladproa

2.Central Chidlom

3.Emporium

4.MBK

6.Kao Saan Road..

Hmmm, Great!!! :evil: i love those place.... dunno how to be safe. i go there still.....

I hope and Pray alll wil be safe !! sorry you have to deal with fools and there violence :(

bCool,

If there is a terrorist attack in Bangkok during Songkran, I'll buy you dinner next time BobbyBoy is in town.

My personal opinion: ain't gonna happen. Not during this Songkran, anyway.

Yeah i think so na... but many ppl concern about it. but who know, right??? well, there is nothing to worry for me. I will go out and have fun. hehehe

the risky area.

1.Central Ladproa

2.Central Chidlom

3.Emporium

4.MBK

6.Kao Saan Road..

Dont know where you got your information from but its pretty good, because at 3pm I got an SMS from a friend in the Government citing the same locations you did. I came here to post but you already have, good job.

I guess I'll have to go to Soi Cowboy for the 15th year in a row.... curse my rotten luck :roll:

since my mom used to tell me that "there's supposedly safety in numbers", I may have to join you....?

ahhhhh that's billion idea.... hehehe :twisted: I'm a Tfer's terrorist i should do something there.....

BTW, hey MikeAussie... i got that e-mail also kha.... hope it's just a rumor na :wink:

I guess I'll have to go to Soi Cowboy for the 15th year in a row.... curse my rotten luck :roll:

since my mom used to tell me that "there's supposedly safety in numbers", I may have to join you....?

ahhhhh that's billion idea.... hehehe :twisted: I'm a Tfer's terrorist i should do something there.....

BTW, hey MikeAussie... i got that e-mail also kha.... hope it's just a rumor na :wink:

So do I babe so do I.

Remember being creeped out by a bunch of Muslims upstairs in the Subway Sandwich at Nana BTS. ****************** ************* every1 that came up the stairs went back down, me and my girl were the only 2 left apart from this group of around 6 muslims having a meeting on the comfy chairs.

After I left I realised the front window shows directly out to the underneath of BTS line maybe this could be a target?? Easy enough for a car bomb..Scary

As someone has already said, in London we get threats every day. If we took any notice of threats we would not do anything and hide away just in case. Give in to the threats and they have won.

You could just as easily get knocked down by a car or in BKK a motorcycle.

All one can do is be alert.

Nothing except a war will stop me coming back to Thailand in october.

I wish I was still there now but have only just come back to UK.

Ric

Remember being creeped out by a bunch of Muslims upstairs in the Subway Sandwich at Nana BTS. *************** **************, every1 that came up the stairs went back down, me and my girl were the only 2 left apart from this group of around 6 muslims having a meeting on the comfy chairs.

After I left I realised the front window shows directly out to the underneath of BTS line maybe this could be a target?? Easy enough for a car bomb..Scary

u do post some racist, bigoted **** Alvish. why the hell shouldn't 6 muslims have a coffe or sandwich in Subway ?? they've as much right to be in thailand as some blow in from f**king belfast and how exactly did they "creep u out" ?? u want to see some of the neandethals knocking around parts of belfast if u want to get creeped out.

and what the **** is a "proper muslim" ???i 've never seen any muslims wearing rags in bkk and although no expert on world religions i reckon most muslims don't wear the full attire, although i could be wrong.

i can't believe the mods allow racist crap like this to be posted. even by ur standards it is f**king low...........

like the previous posters said about London, here in Washington, DC, we live with terrorist warnings everyday. anytime there is a large gathering of people (sports stadium, rock concert, cultural celebration) there is an opportunity for terrorist. i still get nervous anytime an airplane flies over my office building a little too low. but in the end, you must go on about your life as normal...you can not live in fear or else then the terrorist have achieved part of their objective.

as far as thailand specifically, we have received "cautions" (note that this is not as strong as a "warning") regarding "official government travel" to Thailand, but personal travel is still considered safe. so if any of you see me on the streets...i'm from CANADA damn it!!! hahaha

the risky area.

1.Central Ladproa

2.Central Chidlom

3.Emporium

4.MBK

6.Kao Saan Road..

Yeah I got this message too. Given the locations it occurred to me that they might just be up in Bangkok on a shopping trip!!

the risky area.

1.Central Ladproa

2.Central Chidlom

3.Emporium

4.MBK

6.Kao Saan Road..

Yeah I got this message too. Given the locations it occurred to me that they might just be up in Bangkok on a shopping trip!!

I hope Emporium is not gonna be the best target for them to do a shopping. :P

Just saw the news 10 mins ago that they found some suspect object like a bomb @ Starbuck 2nd floor Central Ladprao. Was that mean they already came now?

Thanks Buddha... they got proved that there are only bottled water and some papers in that box!

Just saw the news 10 mins ago that they found some suspect object like a bomb @ Starbuck 2nd floor Central Ladprao. Was that mean they already came now?

heehee, Sunee, Terrorist pumpui still in SG na. lol

Warnings are everywhere, and if terrorist really gonna plant any bombs, they can plant anywhere, not only those mentioned area.

If you gave the ppl in the south the same opportunities and treat them equally before, you wont have any problems. But maybe it's to late for that already. Now they have help from Al Qaida and their followers. Deal with it in a proper way and maybe they'll come back to your side. The army and their weapons are no options. :idea:

I recon it will, might not be Sonkran but soon, personally if I was a muslim Id hit Khao san road, but not in the middle, theres a propane, methane gas tank refil shop at the end of Khao san opposite gullivers, it fills a 100 MASSIVE tanks and they sit infront of the shop, if that was to get even a small bomb 1/2 of Khao san would be turned into a fire ball for sure, gullivers and the police station would be gone!

Theres not even enough water in sonkran to put that out!!

So if someone other than me could say something to the police about it, that would be good! No one understands me!

Lobert I'll take you up on the dinner as it would be a good time to bomb!

Im off to the jungle for 4 days hope your all still here when I get back.

Peace!

you are not safe anywhere in the world always at risk of something even with a cute smiley thai girl in your bed when you wake up and see her cute face you are at risk of another orgasmic pleasure of awakening your inner child lol... nah but seriously just watch over your shoulder bangkok is a busy place and have you seen all them crazy people on motor bikes gee wizz!!!! get off the sidewalk this isn't a driveway!!!!

Hey...

may I remind you this is not bitchingfriends.com. Stop fighting, be a little more mature. If someone insults you just dont reply, dont give in to this crap and be the better person. You can argue constructively, or please stick to the topic.

This is serious business and post good examples, respectful opinions or IDEAS on how to be safer or help reduce terrorism. I have no idea. I will continue my normal activities, and to respect muslims as all others. If muslims would be more integrated and accepted, they would less likely join the terrorists. Same thing for america. If you give terrorist leaders good reasons to hate your country, then its easy for them to recruit.

Gee, wheres the fanti police when you need it?

hrrrr easy easy guys u should be cool naa ja

I raise this topic to warning ppl cuz i got the message not for u fighting with each other... and i'm not the racist. i have many muslim friends and my aunty in law is muslim. They are no harm na. The terrorists just the guys who don't like peace. (in my idea) don't know what they want but something that PM said long time ago made the situation worse. So, i need peace in here na...

I read the newspaper this morning about the warning message. Many department store intalled close curcuit cam.

Just be careful wherever u go... be safe and have fun for Songkarn festival.

If u wanna join TFer terrorists (don't worry we use only water gun) at Kaosaarn road on 13th April u can sign up for the even na ja.... or PM me ok?

Peace Out here

Neung