If she is older or younger than you.

If she is .............

If she..............

and If...........

It's hard to pick :roll: :?

I would still be expecting to get a book as a present anyway :oops:

I think so too.......but only books?

anything else?

Hot kisses and take to romantic dinner give her some Rosed than whisper her "you got new car and nice condo lol! heheheh like this hope I will met soon...if I dont dead before lol!

hahaha don't u expect too much? :lol::lol::lol: :twisted: (me too)

NOPE that just a little ja! lol :wink:

hahahaha :twisted: :twisted:

Write her(me) a song!

And of course food is good too!

Deester Deester id really like to meether

Deester Deester id really like to feedher

(thats the food bit, see im combining any points for effort???)

damn it im never gonna win this one.... thats my chorus done anyway :roll: im working on the rest.... give me a couple of years :oops:

seriously though..... writing a poem - WORKS trust me :wink:

First, make her breakfast...you know what she likes. Maybe something light, or maybe blueberry pancakes, eggs, the works.

Let her open one gift that has all her favorite shower gels, shampoo/conditioner, body lotions, etc. in a basket. Treat her to a nice hot bath and shower. Give her a massage with your own personal touch.

Give her an hour to dry off and get ready. Take her to the mall and let her pick out a handbag and/or shoes. Sit quietly, smile, and try to give her an honest opinion that is slightly flattering to her when she asks you about how it looks.

Carry her bags out to the car.

Take her to that natural place outside the city. A river, a park, the beach, whatever...as long as its not too far of a drive. Bring the cooler along that you prepared before breakfast (something light and easy...soup, salad, sandwich is fine...just don't overdo it). Make sure you brought her favorite juice or soda as well.

Enjoy the meal and tend to her every need without looking like you are paying too much attention to taking care of her.

Don't forget napkins.

When you are done, stay there for at least a half hour. Have her lie down on your lap and give her a head massage. Talk about whatever comes out naturally...but nothing too serious.

Go back to the car and bring her to the spa. Leave her there for two hours with your credit card to get a facial, hair and nails done.

When she gets out, ask her how it went even if you don't care. Pretend interested in how all the goings on in a spa work as you drive her back to her home. Give her another hour to get ready for dinner. If she takes longer than that, don't complain...just tell her how beautiful she looks when she is finally ready.

Take her to either a Japanese or French restaurant (depends on the girl). Don't forget to make reservations, even if it's not a busy night. Order a nice bottle of wine, and then let her order her own food. Don't take your focus off of her throughout the course of the meal...even if Angelina Jolie walks in with only body paint on. You should only speak less than 25% of the time. The rest of the time, really really listen. Take it all in like it's the last story you will ever hear.

Even if she says she is full, order one dessert and split it with her. Pay the bill, and make sure to pull the seat out for her as she stands up (oh yeah, always open doors for her too).

Take her home and be the dominant male once the door shuts. Take control while cherishing every inch of her body...the rest I'll leave up to you.

After midnight, go back to your farting, rude ways. You can get away with anything now by just reminding her of all you did for her on her birthday.

:twisted: :twisted: had to ruin it! :twisted: :twisted:

Write her(me) a song!

And of course food is good too!

Jan (Sinenat) singing that song for Cosmo on his b-day was very cute.

:oops: :D thanks u Admin ^^ still remember hehe my bd in June soon so what i want???i want nothing only Cosmo can join my bd :shock: ^^ my heart is feeling great :oops: hehe :lol:

First, make her breakfast...you know what she likes. Maybe something light, or maybe blueberry pancakes, eggs, the works.

Let her open one gift that has all her favorite shower gels, shampoo/conditioner, body lotions, etc. in a basket. Treat her to a nice hot bath and shower. Give her a massage with your own personal touch.

Give her an hour to dry off and get ready. Take her to the mall and let her pick out a handbag and/or shoes. Sit quietly, smile, and try to give her an honest opinion that is slightly flattering to her when she asks you about how it looks.

Carry her bags out to the car.

Take her to that natural place outside the city. A river, a park, the beach, whatever...as long as its not too far of a drive. Bring the cooler along that you prepared before breakfast (something light and easy...soup, salad, sandwich is fine...just don't overdo it). Make sure you brought her favorite juice or soda as well.

Enjoy the meal and tend to her every need without looking like you are paying too much attention to taking care of her.

Don't forget napkins.

When you are done, stay there for at least a half hour. Have her lie down on your lap and give her a head massage. Talk about whatever comes out naturally...but nothing too serious.

Go back to the car and bring her to the spa. Leave her there for two hours with your credit card to get a facial, hair and nails done.

When she gets out, ask her how it went even if you don't care. Pretend interested in how all the goings on in a spa work as you drive her back to her home. Give her another hour to get ready for dinner. If she takes longer than that, don't complain...just tell her how beautiful she looks when she is finally ready.

Take her to either a Japanese or French restaurant (depends on the girl). Don't forget to make reservations, even if it's not a busy night. Order a nice bottle of wine, and then let her order her own food. Don't take your focus off of her throughout the course of the meal...even if Angelina Jolie walks in with only body paint on. You should only speak less than 25% of the time. The rest of the time, really really listen. Take it all in like it's the last story you will ever hear.

Even if she says she is full, order one dessert and split it with her. Pay the bill, and make sure to pull the seat out for her as she stands up (oh yeah, always open doors for her too).

Take her home and be the dominant male once the door shuts. Take control while cherishing every inch of her body...the rest I'll leave up to you.

After midnight, go back to your farting, rude ways. You can get away with anything now by just reminding her of all you did for her on her birthday.

:twisted: :twisted: had to ruin it! :twisted: :twisted:

FFS Rob ... now every girl on TF will be expecting this on their BD !!! :evil: :evil: