Best gift ideas for women...??

aomlovely

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taxi money home after sex...[/quote

that your mind hah!....hmm great na she got some money to back home after that.....better she got nothing...maybe she got a pregnant too if she dont give you the condom

don't take it too serious..

just dry humors..

btw,

thanks for the condom

taxi money home after sex...[/quote

that your mind hah!....hmm great na she got some money to back home after that.....better she got nothing...maybe she got a pregnant too if she dont give you the condom

don't take it too serious..

just dry humors..

btw,

thanks for the condom

I never serious just fun and off coz for condom you should have it lol :twisted:

I bought my girl a camera. She loves it! She can now take pics of herself and her friends and print them out with my printer and then we send them to her parents for example. It is this red color. Actually it is the only girly thing about the camera, it is really good one. I also take it out sometimes haha so it is a gift for me too! :D

Write her(me) a song!

And of course food is good too!

Deester Deester id really like to meether

Deester Deester id really like to feedher

(thats the food bit, see im combining any points for effort???)

damn it im never gonna win this one.... thats my chorus done anyway :roll: im working on the rest.... give me a couple of years :oops:

seriously though..... writing a poem - WORKS trust me :wink:

hip hop? yo yo...she loves it lol :P

I bought my girl a camera. She loves it! She can now take pics of herself and her friends and print them out with my printer and then we send them to her parents for example. It is this red color. Actually it is the only girly thing about the camera, it is really good one. I also take it out sometimes haha so it is a gift for me too! :D

i love camera :P

• 4 weeks later...

depends if its a gf, wife, or just a best friend

a best friend, id get them a pet, or whatever their fav restaurant is, take em out and to see a funny movie and talk **** about life and each others relationships together

a wife? how bout a shotgun or a noose

a gf, find their fav color and their fav activity or hobby and combine them. Buy her her fav color dress or shirt that u kno shell love, then take her to do her fav thing

otherwise dont buy her nothing

on her day off go out together share a meal then pick a place unusual and get lost walkin with each other

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lets all stick chocolate in our nose

that whole diamonds and cash thing...... tell em **** off, id rather buy them fried grasshoppers and say enjoy

save them gemstones and cash for urself

:wink: :wink: