Best gift ideas for women...??

aomlovely

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends if its a gf, wife, or just a best friend

a best friend, id get them a pet, or whatever their fav restaurant is, take em out and to see a funny movie and talk sh*t about life and each others relationships together

a wife? how bout a shotgun or a noose

a gf, find their fav color and their fav activity or hobby and combine them. Buy her her fav color dress or shirt that u kno shell love, then take her to do her fav thing

otherwise dont buy her nothing

on her day off go out together share a meal then pick a place unusual and get lost walkin with each other

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lets all stick chocolate in our nose

that whole diamonds and cash thing...... tell em f*ck off, id rather buy them fried grasshoppers and say enjoy

save them gemstones and cash for urself

:wink: :wink:

you are so mean to your wife all the rest are sweet :P

depends if its a gf, wife, or just a best friend

a best friend, id get them a pet, or whatever their fav restaurant is, take em out and to see a funny movie and talk sh*t about life and each others relationships together

a wife? how bout a shotgun or a noose

a gf, find their fav color and their fav activity or hobby and combine them. Buy her her fav color dress or shirt that u kno shell love, then take her to do her fav thing

otherwise dont buy her nothing

on her day off go out together share a meal then pick a place unusual and get lost walkin with each other

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lets all stick chocolate in our nose

that whole diamonds and cash thing...... tell em f*ck off, id rather buy them fried grasshoppers and say enjoy

save them gemstones and cash for urself

:wink: :wink:

you are so mean to your wife all the rest are sweet :P

i dont and never have been married

and not lookin forward to honey

I bought my girl a camera. She loves it! She can now take pics of herself and her friends and print them out with my printer and then we send them to her parents for example. It is this red color. Actually it is the only girly thing about the camera, it is really good one. I also take it out sometimes haha so it is a gift for me too! :D

very sweet :D