Choose your favourite picture!  

296 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favourite picture!

• 2) Gold speckled Pachyderm
    • 1) Mona
    • 3) Washing me
    • 4) Happy Being Me
    • 5) Iabud

I present Aprils's TF Photo Competition entries on the topic of "Fake" as chosen by March's winner IsSey.

May I use this opportunity to thank all those that participated this month and the patience you had to have. Because of the topic being a bit tricky this time, the number of entries is rather small. I hope you will like them nonetheless (I know I do!). 8)

Entry 1

mona.jpg

"Mona"

Entry 2

4449394_b2d5ad03aa_b.jpg

"Gold speckled Pachyderm"

Entry 3

laundry_Camille1.jpg

"Washing me"

Entry4

8.jpg

"Happy Being Me"

Entry 5

Iabud.jpg

"Iabud"

Over to you ladies and Gents...get voting, get discussing, get torn apart by the choices at hand. Good luck to everyone.

Vote will last 6 days (only this time).

Keep it civilised & constructive with the comments as usual, please! :wink:

:rr:

Am actually surprised, both at the lack of entrants and the scarcity of photoshopping. Had expected the title 'fake' to be open season for the photoshop users...

and where is the skycow entry???

Maybe you should look a little more closely at 'mona' ;)

:D I did say 'scarcity' rather than complete lack of!! Just expected a few entries to go down that route this month!!

Am actually surprised, both at the lack of entrants and the scarcity of photoshopping. Had expected the title 'fake' to be open season for the photoshop users...

and where is the skycow entry???

Maybe you should look a little more closely at 'mona' ;)

:D I did say 'scarcity' rather than complete lack of!! Just expected a few entries to go down that route this month!!

I thought so too. We could possibly have had some more entries that way as well.

Not sure what happened to skycow...perhaps it finally hit the ground.

i'm still trying to work out if 'mona' is 2 or 3 images. Text is all reversed in the background signs so the original pic has been flipped. The scratches are definitely fake along with the painting but not sure about the guy. If he's been fudged in it's a good job with the hair but the focus seems out of whack and makes me think fake also...

Time will tell, interesting pic..