Best Hip Hop Clubs in Bkk

Bushi

Question

Hey there,

Since I have been back home for a while now, I wanted to get updated on the clubs. I'm interested in knowing what are the lastest Hip Hop clubs now in Bkk, and are any of the older ones still going strong as well?

I'm talking about good Hip Hop for shaking your ass too, not that gangster **** you can't enjoy dancing too. A nice Latin mix thrown in as well is good.

So let me know whats Hot right now in the Hip Hop Clubs.

Thanks

Bushi

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Q-Bar on Soi 11 always had good hip-hop....but it's a smaller club. My best choice would be Route 66 though, because it's a bigger club.

Q-Bar only has good hip-hop on hip-hop nights. The other nights are usually trance, electro, house etc. Sunday is hip-hop and Wednesday too I think.

Really?! I enjoy dancing so much with the gangsta beats as well as old skool stuff. Although it seems that I can hardly find THE ONE with a good DJ.

I think Bed Club still pretty okay but do not go for Hip Hop on Tuesday night, it sucks! I don't mind Route 66 however i don't like the type of people there, maybe I getting too old. :roll: The music at Inch Club used to be better, right now I'm not sure because I haven't been there for ages.

Really?! I enjoy dancing so much with the gangsta beats as well as old skool stuff. Although it seems that I can hardly find THE ONE with a good DJ.

I think Bed Club still pretty okay but do not go for Hip Hop on Tuesday night, it sucks! I don't mind Route 66 however i don't like the type of people there, maybe I getting too old. :roll: The music at Inch Club used to be better, right now I'm not sure because I haven't been there for ages.

Well I think when I refer to the gangster ****, I mean the stuff that does not keep a good solid beat. Not Snoop and Dre, and the likes, as you know I like to dance to them as well.

Never been to Bed for Hip hop nite. Route has some good music, but the crowd is quite young. Inch was my favorite as you know, but the last few times I went there, I was not impressed.

erm..if i'm not wrong the bar at Novotel on Siam Square plays hip hop too.

not sure about now it was years ago.

You mean the basement club, CM2?

They have a cover band that plays a lot of hip hop. Usually a good band, but the crowd isn't the best.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i havent been to a club that plays GOOD fuckin hip hop or rap anywhere in Bangkok

and ive been to as many as i could find - id rather go to a club playin all rock

EscoBar club on Ekkami is great when its live rock bands. And some very hot ass rich thai girls.

These days all the clubs here seem the same and i hate how each one has the same song playlist.

My advice (club wise) pick a rock club or house/techno/trance whatever if ur into that.

You want great rap/hip hop/ and underground ****!!!! NOT THAT MAINSTREAM youtube or radio and V or mtv music overplayed watered down fake ass music

then try some bars not the clubs!

much cheaper, easier to talk instead of screaming, and the ppl there are usually all thai and very cool and interesting to meet. NOT THEM DIRTY ASS bars..... beware of those and steer far clear.

I love ZEED at rachada if you wanna see the sexiest girls and they are all Thai ive never seen a farang girl or boy there!

Lava - other then being empty the music is better then others

Zeed - and a few others in rachada SOMETIMES will play the good **** depending on whos up there

the rest play everything u dont wanna hear and the most annoying songs over and over and over and over and over

HERES THE FUNNY PART

if u got enuff cake and wanna hop around from Rachada to Sukimvit to Khao Saan to RCA area to Ekkami

you'll notice that every "wanna b" club has the EXACT PLAYLIST!!!

and these "dj's" who call them self djs but they double click a mouse on a screen? OR insert a mp3 n choose songs

and sream very bad english in a mic n the crowd ACTUALLY digs it?

want some good drinkin spots just msg me and ask i kno some cheap places where u can pick the music if u like