Weird news

Admin_2

Kulien Petter and Frederil Rarlses ??

must be a typo here somewhere :D those are not norwegian names, except, 'Petter' which is a first, not a family name..

apart from that, I have no problems beliving Norwegians might do such a stunt :D

i've no doubt lots of pissed up 19 year old lads on holiday in thailand would be more than capable of such a stunt !! :D:D:D:D:D

if done to impress a girl it can be described as cupid stunts, if done because they were pissed then they can be described as ....................

:lol:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must be a typo here somewhere :D those are not norwegian names, except, 'Petter' which is a first, not a family name..

apart from that, I have no problems beliving Norwegians might do such a stunt :D

i've no doubt lots of pissed up 19 year old lads on holiday in thailand would be more than capable of such a stunt !! :D:D:D:D:D

if done to impress a girl it can be described as cupid stunts, if done because they were pissed then they can be described as ....................

.....stupid dunce?

.....stupid dunce?

close enough!!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK03nnIKfNY

Metal baggage container sucked into jet engine at LAX

Airport officials say the vacuum created by an engine on the Japan Airlines Boeing 747 pulled the container off a baggage cart. Other arrangements were made for the 245 passengers and 18 crew members.

May 12, 2009

A large metal baggage container was sucked into the engine of a Japan Airlines Boeing 747 on Monday as the giant jetliner prepared to depart with 245 passengers from Los Angeles International Airport, authorities said.

The accident occurred about 1:30 p.m. when Flight 61 to Narita, Japan, pulled back from Gate 101 at the Tom Bradley International Terminal. Airport officials said the vacuum created by the air intake of the left outboard engine was so strong it pulled the empty container off a baggage cart that was either parked or driven too close to the aircraft.

The metal box, which is used by airline baggage handlers to haul luggage to and from aircraft, measures approximately 5 feet by 5 feet by 4 feet.

Officials said the container became lodged in the engine's housing.

Japan Airlines took the crippled 747-400 out of service and made other flight arrangements for the passengers and 18 crew members, who were returned to the Bradley terminal. The airplane, which has four engines, was towed to a hangar for inspection.

The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating the incident, said Ian Gregor, an agency spokesman. Japan Airlines could not be reached for comment.

This one is very sick;

AFP 09 May Kigali: GOVERNMENT troops sodomised pygmies in March in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), believing they would gain supernatural powers, a regional rights group said on Saturday. "Some soldiers from the 85th Brigade sodomised three male pygmies to gain supernatural powers and protection in Kisa village in Walikale territory (North Kivu province)," said the Human Rights League of the Great Lakes (LDGL).

"The village chief was stripped and (sodomised) in the presence of his wife, his children and daughter in-law," said the LDGL, which groups dozens of rights groups in Rwanda, Burundi and the DRC. "The children in turn were stripped and raped in front of their father," said the group in a report. It said armed groups in the region also abused the pygmies. "The elderly, children are being raped by the armed groups and wayward FARDC (government) soldiers" in eastern DRCongo, it added.

The pygmies live essentially as subsistence hunter-gatherers in the forests in the DRC's equatorial zones and have been targeted by militia groups in the past.

Among the armed groups roaming the eastern part of Congo are the Rwandan Hutu Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR) rebels. Some of its members are accused of being among the main perpetrators of Rwanda's 1994 genocide by Hutus against the Tutsi minority. The United Nations and global human rights organisations have accused the FDLR of engaging in mass murder, rape and pillage of locals' property.

"Pope Asks Israel to Forgive Pius XII' s Preoccupation with "Some Unknown Issue"

For the first time in Vatican history, a Pope has apologized to Israel for Pope Pius XII's inexplicable silence during the slaughter of six million Jews.

Early on in the trip, benedict did deliver the wilted flowers meant for the innocent victims of hitler's ultimate solution.

At Yad Vashem, the Holocaust memorial in the Promised land, Pope Benedict sought to reverse his repoted unintentional insult to the Jewish community by elevating an Holocaust denier to the station of bishop:

"Allow me to be perfectly clear about all of this...as a former Hitler's Youth and now the Vicar of Christ on Earth who has insulted the Jewish people more than Pontius Pilate... Let me say that my predecessor, Pius XII would have been more actively involved in saving Jews if he had not, like me, been tangled in all manner and means of stupid sh*t caused by ignorance and God knows what..."

People Blamed for Rise in World Unrest

In a new study published today, leading academics at Cambridge University England have firmly pointed the finger of blame for recent world troubles and general world unrest at 'people'.

"During our in-depth analysis of world events we found one major commonality over and over again - People", said the reports author Dr. Brian DePalma-Tompkinson.

"The prominence of People in all these scenarios became just too much to ignore by the end of the fact gathering stage of our investigation."

The report has dared to asked the question 'In a world going wrong, who is to blame?' and it's conclusions have sent shock waves through political landscapes across the globe.

Taking major world events such as 9/11, the war in Iraq, the loss of the Titanic and the reforming of Take That as its research material the team behind the report have concluded 'People are responsible for all these tragedies'.

The report has caught the imagination of Governments on either side of the Atlantic with Gordon Brown stepping into the debate with "We can let this damning evidence of our own stupidity effect us or we can ignore it. I'm with the latter."

George Bush however has taken a harder line, "We will track down these 'people' and hold them accountable. Once we have counted we'll release the figures."

Valiant words indeed. But, now we know the reason behind the worlds greatest troubles, do we have to do anything about it?

The answer is simply 'no'. We carry on as normal.

In the words of the reports author, "Knowing the answer to a problem is one thing, but thinking you can go and put it right is another."

"The world should be happy with the fact it knows what?s wrong with itself, it hardly needs to do any more."

"It's like the recent admission that the whole Liberal Party is 'gay'. The world knew that anyway, but trying to address the issue by making that kind of thing public has made matters worse for them."

We have always suspected 'people' have had a lot to do with weird things we see around the world, but until now it was only a theory. Now the truth's out we ask you all to be vigilant and report anything you see 'people' doing to us and we'll pass on the information to the appropriate places. Thank you.

:wink:

"Illinois dad who landed plane on golf course sentenced

WAUKEGAN, Ill.?A pilot who landed his four-seat airplane on an Illinois golf course so his 14-year-old son wouldn't be late for a tennis lesson has been sentenced to 18 months of court supervision.

Lake Villa resident Robert Kadera pleaded guilty Wednesday to criminal trespass and disorderly conduct. Lake County Associate Judge Charles Johnson also ordered the 66-year-old to pay a $500 fine and perform 60 hours of community service.

No one was injured in March 2008 when Kadera landed on a golf course in Lincolnshire without permission. Police stopped Kadera and his son as they were walking to a nearby tennis club.

Johnson told Kadera to stay away from the golf course. Kadera is still subject to any action by the Federal Aviation Administration."

http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2009/05/14/ill_dad_who_landed_plane_on_golf_course_sentenced/

Fish that triggers hallucinations found off British coast

A species of bream, sarpa salpa, which can trigger hallucinations when eaten, has been been discovered in British waters due to global warming.

The species of bream is normally found in the balmier waters of the Mediterranean and South Africa, was found by fisherman Andy Giles in his nets in the English Channel.

Mr Giles, 38, caught the fish, which is instantly recognised by its gold stripes running along its body, six miles south of Polperro, Cornwall.

We were trawling for lemon sole and hauled up the net at the end of the day and almost immediately saw this striped fish, we didn't have a clue what it was," he said.

"I had never seen one before and after taking a photograph of it I tried to look it up on the internet and called some friends to see if they knew what it was.

"I put it in the fish box and brought it back for experts to have a look at it.

"Now I realise what it was and the effects it can have, perhaps I should have taken it into town to sell to some clubbers!"

There have only been three previous recordings of sarpa salpa in British waters before, with one of them being off the Channel Islands in 1983.

James Wright, a senior biologist at the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth, said: "These are a fairly common fish off Tenerife, Malta and Cyprus but it is very rare to get them this far north.

"It could be a single fish that was shoaling with a different species but it could be that there are more of them in our waters."

Sarpa salpa are a popular dish in many Mediterranean restaurants.

But according to marine experts, certain species of plankton-eating fish, like the sarpa salpa, can give off hallucinogenic fish poisoning if the heads or other body parts are consumed.

The effects include vivid hallucinations within minutes of eating it which can last for days.

In 2006 two men, one aged 90, were hospitalised in the south of France after eating sarpa salpa.

The elderly man suffered from auditory hallucinations a couple of hours after eating the fish followed by a series of nightmares over the next two nights.

The younger man, aged 40, endured similar effects which took 36 hours to disappear.

now, where did I put that fishing rod?? :D

^That was all a bit wierd!

Not so wierd and fairly common.

Thai woman bites Belgian tourist's organ, The Nation

Pattaya - A Belgian tourist was severely injured early Thursday when his Thai bit his male organ and almost severed it, police said. The tourist, Eddy Iam De Velde, 56, was rushed to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital and doctors managed to save the man's organ. The hospital reported the event to police at 5:30 am. The man told police from his hospital bed that his girlfriend, who he has been living with for about a month, injured him.

She said the woman became angry after learning that he had another Thai lover. The two quarreled while having sex so she bit him and he called friends to send him to the hospital. Police will arrest the woman whom has yet to be identified.

Neighbours of a 66-year-old woman who is soon to become Britain's oldest mother have described their shock at news of her pregnancy.

Elizabeth Adeney, 66, of Lidgate, Suffolk, is reported to be about eight months pregnant after undergoing IVF treatment abroad.

She is four years older than the country's previous oldest mother.

Most British clinics will not offer the treatment to women over the age of 50.

Mrs Adeney was today unavailable for comment, but a family friend who answered the door at her home in Lidgate, near Newmarket, was aware of the publicity around her pregnancy.

"She doesn't want to say anything at the moment," said the friend.

"She has seen the newspapers and is taking it all in - she may be out later."

Neighbours apparently had no idea of Mrs Adeney's pregnancy until it hit the headlines.

"It's come as a shock," said one neighbour, who didn't want to be named. "I thought she was too old to have children.

"It hasn't quite sunk in yet. I don't know what to think.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

that is just so wrong on so many levels...

Neighbours of a 66-year-old woman who is soon to become Britain's oldest mother have described their shock at news of her pregnancy.

Elizabeth Adeney, 66, of Lidgate, Suffolk, is reported to be about eight months pregnant after undergoing IVF treatment abroad.

She is four years older than the country's previous oldest mother.

Most British clinics will not offer the treatment to women over the age of 50.

Mrs Adeney was today unavailable for comment, but a family friend who answered the door at her home in Lidgate, near Newmarket, was aware of the publicity around her pregnancy.

"She doesn't want to say anything at the moment," said the friend.

"She has seen the newspapers and is taking it all in - she may be out later."

Neighbours apparently had no idea of Mrs Adeney's pregnancy until it hit the headlines.

"It's come as a shock," said one neighbour, who didn't want to be named. "I thought she was too old to have children.

"It hasn't quite sunk in yet. I don't know what to think.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

that is just so wrong on so many levels...

Having read this, I dont know what to think either :shock:

A woman accused of tormenting her neighbours with her noisy love-making has appeared in court.

Caroline Cartwright, 48, was remanded in custody until May 5 charged with three breaches of her Asbo in ten days.

Magistrates in Sunderland slapped her with a four-year order on April 17, banning her from "making excessive noise" anywhere in England.

But Houghton le Spring Magistrates' Court heard that police arrested her on April 18, April 22 and April 26 after neighbours complained she was flouting the ban with the help of husband Steve.

Prosecutor Claire Ward said there were complaints of early morning shouting, moaning, groaning and the sound of a bed banging against the wall. Cartwright was arrested on Sunday and charged with three counts of breaching her Asbo.

Cartwright, of Hall Road, Concord, Washington, Tyne and Wear, whose husband sat in the public gallery, elected trial by jury and her case will be transferred to Newcastle Crown Court.

A bail application from defence solicitor Peter Lothian was refused.

Cartwright was remanded in custody and ordered to appear via video link before Sunderland Magistrates' Court on May 5.

On April 17, she was convicted for five breaches of an abatement notice and fined a total of £515.

Magistrates also imposed the Asbo, banning her from making excessive noise, knocking, shouting, screaming or vocalisation that can be heard in neighbouring properties or outside the house, and playing loud music.

:lol::lol:

and now, a truly brilliant idea to get the crowd sizes up at women's American football matches;

Beauty plays the beast in lingerie football

The women of American football's newly created Lingerie Football League are putting a new twist on the term exhibition match.

The idea is the latest addition in the United States to a lucrative, sometimes bizarre niche mixing sex and sport.

In Freeport, on Long Island outside New York, two dozen young women stripped to skimpy gym clothes Thursday and battled for seven spots in the New York Majesty, one of 10 teams in a newly created league.

Two male trainers, fully clothed, put the women through agility exercises and football drills that would have been standard on any team -- had the players been dressed.

The league's Los Angeles-based founder, Mitchell Mortaza, instructed hopefuls to play this brutal game to the maximum: "If you prance, you're gonna get killed."

One contestant limped off with a leg sprain, another left nursing a knocked head, and another suffered bloody parallel scratches across her bare midriff -- apparently from an opponent's nails.

But they also had to smile. The dress code flagged for the session was "cute."

Sex is perhaps the most ubiquitous marketing tool in the United States, while flesh-baring sports like Gladiator contests, roller derbies, and mud wrestling have vigorous followings.

Mortaza, a 35-year-old sports marketer, wants to ride that sex bandwagon right into the vast, intensely rich, and stubbornly macho world of football.

For six years he has organized a so-called Lingerie Bowl, in which scantily clad women play for a pay-per-view audience during the Super Bowl halftime.

Now he is expanding to a year-round tournament featuring teams that range from the San Diego Seduction to the Chicago Bliss.

Players will be semi-professional, with earnings depending on ticket sales in stadiums like the New York Majesty's future 18,000-seat home on Long Island.

But why the insistence on bras and underpants?

"You have to be beautiful. We make no bones about it. That's the difference between this league and the myriad of others," Mortaza said. "We have to be able to market you."

Asked if he would allow in players who played well but did not meet his standards for beauty, he answered flatly: "No." An unofficial weight limit of 120-125 pounds (54-56 kilos) is also in force, he said.

Team hopefuls, who number in the thousands across the country, according to organizers, say they are untroubled at being considered exploited.

"They say it's degrading, but it's not. We don't just stand there looking pretty. We hit pretty hard," said Sovann Wyong, 29, who handles luggage for JetBlue airline and flew down from Boston for the try-out.

"When they play football, guys wear tight pants and show their physique, their arms," she said.

Allison Vernon, 27, who works as a personal fitness trainer in Manhattan, admitted she found the "lingerie a little scarier than the (football) drills."

"Is it sexist? Probably most people I went to college with would think so. I went to an all-women's liberal arts college," she said.

But 25-year-old Anika Edwards said one look at the league's racy website, www.lflus.com, left her convinced. She took a day off from work at a hair salon to attend the try-out.

"I've done a little modeling. Then I saw the website and I thought: that's so me. There are girls and they're playing football. I love playing football. I love to model."

According to the one of the team stalwarts, the very blonde and unseasonably tanned Melissa Teixeira, 23, accusations of sexism are off the mark.

"I don't think it's sexist at all. We're doing athletic activity as well. We're not just modeling," she said, adding: "As a model I've been in my underwear in public, so it doesn't bother me."

Would Mortaza take the field in just his underpants?

"I'll keep working on my abs. Give me a month and I'll get there," he said.

lingerieleague.jpg

and now, a truly brilliant idea to get the crowd sizes up at women's American football matches;

Beauty plays the beast in lingerie football

The women of American football's newly created Lingerie Football League are putting a new twist on the term exhibition match.

The idea is the latest addition in the United States to a lucrative, sometimes bizarre niche mixing sex and sport.

In Freeport, on Long Island outside New York, two dozen young women stripped to skimpy gym clothes Thursday and battled for seven spots in the New York Majesty, one of 10 teams in a newly created league.

Two male trainers, fully clothed, put the women through agility exercises and football drills that would have been standard on any team -- had the players been dressed.

The league's Los Angeles-based founder, Mitchell Mortaza, instructed hopefuls to play this brutal game to the maximum: "If you prance, you're gonna get killed."

One contestant limped off with a leg sprain, another left nursing a knocked head, and another suffered bloody parallel scratches across her bare midriff -- apparently from an opponent's nails.

But they also had to smile. The dress code flagged for the session was "cute."

Sex is perhaps the most ubiquitous marketing tool in the United States, while flesh-baring sports like Gladiator contests, roller derbies, and mud wrestling have vigorous followings.

Mortaza, a 35-year-old sports marketer, wants to ride that sex bandwagon right into the vast, intensely rich, and stubbornly macho world of football.

For six years he has organized a so-called Lingerie Bowl, in which scantily clad women play for a pay-per-view audience during the Super Bowl halftime.

Now he is expanding to a year-round tournament featuring teams that range from the San Diego Seduction to the Chicago Bliss.

Players will be semi-professional, with earnings depending on ticket sales in stadiums like the New York Majesty's future 18,000-seat home on Long Island.

But why the insistence on bras and underpants?

"You have to be beautiful. We make no bones about it. That's the difference between this league and the myriad of others," Mortaza said. "We have to be able to market you."

Asked if he would allow in players who played well but did not meet his standards for beauty, he answered flatly: "No." An unofficial weight limit of 120-125 pounds (54-56 kilos) is also in force, he said.

Team hopefuls, who number in the thousands across the country, according to organizers, say they are untroubled at being considered exploited.

"They say it's degrading, but it's not. We don't just stand there looking pretty. We hit pretty hard," said Sovann Wyong, 29, who handles luggage for JetBlue airline and flew down from Boston for the try-out.

"When they play football, guys wear tight pants and show their physique, their arms," she said.

Allison Vernon, 27, who works as a personal fitness trainer in Manhattan, admitted she found the "lingerie a little scarier than the (football) drills."

"Is it sexist? Probably most people I went to college with would think so. I went to an all-women's liberal arts college," she said.

But 25-year-old Anika Edwards said one look at the league's racy website, www.lflus.com, left her convinced. She took a day off from work at a hair salon to attend the try-out.

"I've done a little modeling. Then I saw the website and I thought: that's so me. There are girls and they're playing football. I love playing football. I love to model."

According to the one of the team stalwarts, the very blonde and unseasonably tanned Melissa Teixeira, 23, accusations of sexism are off the mark.

"I don't think it's sexist at all. We're doing athletic activity as well. We're not just modeling," she said, adding: "As a model I've been in my underwear in public, so it doesn't bother me."

Would Mortaza take the field in just his underpants?

"I'll keep working on my abs. Give me a month and I'll get there," he said.

lingerieleague.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes

my good old LFL

i do miss this