• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek:

hey here some weird news

or some would say..... BRAIN FOOD?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVSz3IynjAA

It makes it look so simple. I have heard similar views for years especially the one about the US still being a colony.

yea

i just like how they make the vids seem like my middle classroom films

but alot of has its strong view from many ppl, interesting to say the least!

Poor kid is going to traumatised when it does come to the first time with another girl. He'll looking over his shoulders to see if plain clothes cops are watching. :lol:

LONDON (Reuters) 15 May 2009 - A man who tried to hire a prostitute to take his 14-year-old son's virginity as a present was spared jail by a court on Friday. The Polish national took the boy out in his car and allowed him to pick out the prostitute, who was standing at the side of the road in the red-light district of Nottingham. But the 42-year-old father was arrested because the teenager had chosen an undercover police officer, Nottingham Crown Court heard.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was handed a 10-month prison sentence, suspended for a year, after he admitted a charge of trying to solicit a woman to have sex with a child, the Press Association reported. The court heard that the father, who came to Britain eight years ago, was arrested last July during an undercover operation by the city's vice squad. Prosecutor Adrian Harris said the man and his son had approached the undercover officer whose code name was Sarah and beckoned her over .

He asked "Sarah" how much it would cost for her to have sex with his son and they agreed on a 20 pound fee. However, when the car pulled over, the man was arrested by plainclothes police officers. "The boy said that they had driven past the girl and his dad pointed to her and said 'will she do?'" Harris said. "He said 'yes' and they had turned round. He said his dad did this because he was still a virgin and he was taking care of that for him."

Judge Jonathan Teare said he would spare the father jail because of his excellent character and that he believed he did not mean any harm to his son. "You have a duty of care to your son and that is to look after his moral welfare, not as you might think to break him in to the ways of sex through a prostitute," he said. The court was told the boy would continue to live with his father.

:eek:

hey here some weird news

or some would say..... BRAIN FOOD?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVSz3IynjAA

It makes it look so simple. I have heard similar views for years especially the one about the US still being a colony.

yea

i just like how they make the vids seem like my middle classroom films

but alot of has its strong view from many ppl, interesting to say the least!

Its intriguing but there will always be lords above the masses. I'm more concerned about air conditioning in a global warming situation and the cost of a drink of water in the near future. You know common man concerns.

follow up to the pregnant 66 year old -

A 66-year-old businesswoman set to become Britain's oldest mother has shrugged off controversy over her pregnancy.

Elizabeth Adeney, of Lidgate, Suffolk - who is eight months pregnant - told the Sunday Mirror: "It doesn't interest me that I'm going to be the oldest mum in the country."

She also said that sometimes she felt as young as 39, adding: "It's not my physical age that's important - it's how I feel inside."

The childless divorcee travelled to the Ukraine for IVF treatment, the paper said, and is planning to give birth at a clinic in Cambridge.

She will be nearing 80 when the child becomes a teenager.

Ms Adeney, who runs a manufacturing business near her home and will be 67 in July, said: "I have young girls working for me in my factory and I'm fitter than half of them.

"I don't have to defend what I've done. It's between me, my baby and no-one else."

Most British clinics will not offer IVF treatment to women over the age of 50.

Professor Severino Antinori, who helped 62-year-old Briton Patricia Rashbrook give birth three years ago, said he was shocked at the prospect of Ms Adeney having a child.

"I respect the choice medically but I think anything over 63 is risky because you cannot guarantee the child will have a loving mother or family," he told The Sunday Times. "It is possible to give a child to the mother up to the age of 83 but it is medically criminal to do this because the likelihood is the child will lose his mum and suffer from psychological problems."

:shock:

Acid thrown into HK crowd hurts 30

HONG KONG ? Two bottles of acid were thrown into a crowd in a popular shopping district in downtown Hong Kong on Saturday, injuring 30 people, police and news reports said.

It was the second such attack in five months in the neighborhood.

Television footage showed firefighters washing off victims' arms and legs before sending them to hospitals for treatment. Some had holes in their clothing.

Hong Kong Cable TV said people in the Mong Kok district had been splashed with acid, though police Superintendent Leung Ka-ming would not confirm what liquid was thrown.

Samples of the liquid will be sent to a laboratory to determine its type, fire services officer So Kam-sang said.

He said 30 people suffered burns but none was seriously injured. Police earlier said an infant was among the injured.

Mong Kok, which means "busy corner" in Chinese, is a shopping hot spot that attracts thousands of local people and tourists on weekends.

On the same street in December, 46 people suffered burns when two plastic bottles filled with acid were thrown at pedestrians. No one has been detained, despite a police reward of 100,000 Hong Kong dollars ($12,900) for information leading to an arrest.

Leung said police would combine the two cases for investigation.

"We will find out whether the two cases were done by the same person as soon as possible," Leung told reporters. "Right now, we do not rule out any possibilities."

The assailant will be charged with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, which carries a maximum penalty of life imprisonment, Leung added.

capt.d3b8f6feb52148f2b4f4deade03a090e.correction_hong_kong_acid_attack_xkc102.jpg?x=213&y=338&xc=1&yc=1&wc=258&hc=409&q=85&sig=X8eGmj6wkPhIWpBj1MfTPQ--

North Carolina Teen Tries to Rob Bank With Banana, Then Eats It Before Police Arrive

Saturday, May 16, 2009

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. ? Authorities say a North Carolina teen who was thwarted as he tried to rob a store with a banana ate it before they could arrive.

Winston-Salem authorities say 17-year-old John Szwalla held the banana under his shirt when he entered the store Thursday, saying he had a gun and demanded money.

Owner Bobby Ray Mabe says he and a customer jumped Szwalla, holding him until deputies arrived. While they waited, Mabe says the teen ate the banana.

Mabe says deputies took pictures of the banana peel.

Forsyth County Sheriff's office spokesman Maj. Brad Stanley says deputies joked about charging Szwalla with destroying evidence.

Szwalla faces a charge of attempted armed robbery. Jail officials say he doesn't have an attorney.

Visitors try to get a glimpse of "Love Land", billed as China's first-ever sex theme park, in southwest China's Chongqing municipality. The sex theme park is slated to open in October, but detractors hope the project will never see the light of day, as the exhibits of naked human sculptures, giant genitals and boasts a sex technique workshop is stirring up howls of protest.

(AFP)

capt.photo_1242449988760-1-0.jpg?x=235&y=345&q=85&sig=VBnifNqIrbp1tL75biArPg--Visitors-try-to-get-a-gli-001.jpg

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/may/15/china-sex-theme-park-love-land

Fri May 15, 2009 12:44pm EDT

LONDON (Reuters) - A man who tried to hire a prostitute to take his 14-year-old son's virginity as a present was spared jail by a court on Friday.

The Polish national took the boy out in his car and allowed him to pick out the prostitute, who was standing at the side of the road in the red-light district of Nottingham.

But the 42-year-old father was arrested because the teenager had chosen an undercover police officer, Nottingham Crown Court heard.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was handed a 10-month prison sentence, suspended for a year, after he admitted a charge of trying to solicit a woman to have sex with a child, the Press Association reported.

The court heard that the father, who came to Britain eight years ago, was arrested last July during an undercover operation by the city's vice squad.

Prosecutor Adrian Harris said the man and his son had approached the undercover officer whose code name was Sarah and beckoned her over .

He asked "Sarah" how much it would cost for her to have sex with his son and they agreed on a 20 pound fee. However, when the car pulled over, the man was arrested by plainclothes police officers.

"The boy said that they had driven past the girl and his dad pointed to her and said 'will she do?'" Harris said.

"He said 'yes' and they had turned round. He said his dad did this because he was still a virgin and he was taking care of that for him."

Judge Jonathan Teare said he would spare the father jail because of his excellent character and that he believed he did not mean any harm to his son.

"You have a duty of care to your son and that is to look after his moral welfare, not as you might think to break him in to the ways of sex through a prostitute," he said.

The court was told the boy would continue to live with his father.

Poor kid is going to traumatised when it does come to the first time with another girl. He'll looking over his shoulders to see if plain clothes cops are watching. :lol:
LONDON (Reuters) 15 May 2009 - A man who tried to hire a prostitute to take his 14-year-old son's virginity as a present was spared jail by a court on Friday. The Polish national took the boy out in his car and allowed him to pick out the prostitute, who was standing at the side of the road in the red-light district of Nottingham. But the 42-year-old father was arrested because the teenager had chosen an undercover police officer, Nottingham Crown Court heard.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was handed a 10-month prison sentence, suspended for a year, after he admitted a charge of trying to solicit a woman to have sex with a child, the Press Association reported. The court heard that the father, who came to Britain eight years ago, was arrested last July during an undercover operation by the city's vice squad. Prosecutor Adrian Harris said the man and his son had approached the undercover officer whose code name was Sarah and beckoned her over .

He asked "Sarah" how much it would cost for her to have sex with his son and they agreed on a 20 pound fee. However, when the car pulled over, the man was arrested by plainclothes police officers. "The boy said that they had driven past the girl and his dad pointed to her and said 'will she do?'" Harris said. "He said 'yes' and they had turned round. He said his dad did this because he was still a virgin and he was taking care of that for him."

Judge Jonathan Teare said he would spare the father jail because of his excellent character and that he believed he did not mean any harm to his son. "You have a duty of care to your son and that is to look after his moral welfare, not as you might think to break him in to the ways of sex through a prostitute," he said. The court was told the boy would continue to live with his father.

read the bloody thread Tonia!!!

:wink:

Visitors try to get a glimpse of "Love Land", billed as China's first-ever sex theme park, in southwest China's Chongqing municipality. The sex theme park is slated to open in October, but detractors hope the project will never see the light of day, as the exhibits of naked human sculptures, giant genitals and boasts a sex technique workshop is stirring up howls of protest.

(AFP)

capt.photo_1242449988760-1-0.jpg?x=235&y=345&q=85&sig=VBnifNqIrbp1tL75biArPg--Visitors-try-to-get-a-gli-001.jpg

Just thought I would let you know, they pulled it down today :roll:

(AFP)

And? Did it reveal any hairy monster they hadn't seen before? :wink:

A man lost 23,000 euros (20,594 pounds) to the wind when an envelope with the money he had stuck in the passenger seat pocket of his convertible blew away during a test drive in northern Germany.

he cash -- in 500, 200, and 100 euro notes -- fluttered across the motorway in the midst of speeding traffic near the city of Hanover, police said.

The man, 23, contacted police immediately, who then blocked the motorway in both directions for nearly half an hour. Eight police officers assisted the man in retrieving his notes and were able to recover 20,000 euros.

"The remaining 3,000 euros have not been found," a police spokeswoman said, but warned treasure hunters of searching for any bills and keeping them, saying that was illegal.

a) how f*cking stupid was the guy having all that cash in an envelope in a convertible?

B) how f*cking ludicrous was it for the police to block a motorway for nearly half an hour to help said idiot?

A rabbi in the Israeli city of Tiberias has called for a boycott of stores that display mannequins in bathing suits, saying they "elicit sorrow" and damage the souls of passers-by.

Rabbi Rafael Cohen, chief of the northern city's kosher division, said the stores would face the wrath of the religious community and lose their kosher certification if they failed to comply, according to the Maariv daily on Wednesday.

Cohen said the mannequins and "obscene photographs" showing models in swimsuits or underwear "elicit sorrow among the passers-by on the road."

He has threatened to publish a list of stores that continue such displays, saying "residents of Tiberias should not set foot in stores of that kind, and that will cause them irreversible damage."

"Modest" mannequins, he said, are all right. "But there are mannequins that are really revolting, mannequins in bathing suits that damage our souls."

One lingerie merchant in Tiberias quoted by Maariv said "a store like this has to have a mannequin, but the religious women are excellent clients and buy lots of underwear, so I don't know what to do."

damn the kosher division!!!

(AFP)

Pulled what down? The red thongs.........?

The place looks very bleak. The whole concept of just having a long pair of legs and hips without a torso and head as some kind of welcome 'statue' seems quite sick.

Boy aged 12 did not father baby

Alfie Patten is said to be distressed by the news the baby is not his

Alfie Patten, the boy who was reported to have conceived a child when he was 12 years old, is not the baby's father, DNA tests have shown.

Alfie, now 13, from Eastbourne, in East Sussex, told a national newspaper in February that he believed he had made his 15-year-old girlfriend pregnant.

But the tests have established another boy from Eastbourne, who is 15, as the father of Chantelle Stedman's baby.

The results of the DNA tests have been made public following a judge's ruling.

The judgement also reveals that Alfie was "extremely distressed" about the results of the test.

Pictures of Alfie, holding the baby he believed to be his newborn daughter, caused a furore when they were published in the Sun in February and renewed calls for better sex education in Britain.

Politicians were moved to speak out about the case.

Tory leader David Cameron said he found the sight of "children having children" extremely worrying.

And Children's Secretary Ed Balls said it was an "awful" and "unusual" case.

(AFP)

The place looks very bleak. The whole concept of just having a long pair of legs and hips without a torso and head as some kind of welcome 'statue' seems quite sick.

No they closed Love Land and pulled down the large displays at the entrance

(AFP)

No they closed Love Land and pulled down the large displays at the entrance

Thanks mate, but it was a flimsy attempt at humour on my part. Cheers :)

What a find very wierd (not really news) is this advertising mast that pops up on some of the TF forum pages;

"Marriage and God" & "Find true love with God", which then links you to some guy that seems rather creepy to me - I cannot bear to watch the whole video.

I know times are tough on the revenue front but WTF is going on?! (Or did Rob just become a born again?)

Household drill saves boy's life

A doctor in Australia used a household drill to bore into a boy's skull and drain it of blood clots as his local hospital lacked the required tools.

Dr Rob Carson performed the procedure on Nicholas Rossi, 13, after the boy fell off his bike and hit his head.

The doctor had never attempted the surgery before, and had to be talked through the operation by a Melbourne neurosurgeon.

The boy's father said the doctor's improvisation had saved his son's life.

"It is not a personal achievement, it is just a part of the job," Dr Carson told reporters.

One chance

Immediately after his fall, Nicholas Rossi appeared stable.

But his mother, a nurse, noticed a bump on his head and decided to take him to the local hospital.

By the time he got there, Nicholas was slipping in and out of consciousness.

"Dr Carson came over to us and said, 'I am going to have to drill into [Nicholas] to relieve the pressure on the brain - we've got one shot at this and one shot only,"' the boy's father, Michael Rossi told journalists.

The small hospital had no special tools, so the team had to use a household drill.

Dr Carson called the neurosurgeon who talked him through the procedure by telling him where to aim the drill and how deep to go.

After the surgery, Nicholas Rossi was airlifted to a larger hospital in Melbourne and released on Tuesday - his 13th birthday.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8058771.stm | Page last updated at 06:12 GMT, Wednesday, 20 May 2009 07:12 UK