NBA champions?

GoodKarma

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any NBA fans out there? Who do you think will win the Championship. Cleveland seems to be on fire..I would love to see Cleveland and the

Denver thuggets in the final. Houston actually won without Yao Dirk seems to be caught up in scandal.

Boston, but I'm extremely biased and a band wagon fan.

Go Celts!

Cavs are better than last year, while celts are only getting older and losing their bench players.Also Cavs are much well rested comparing to Celtics.Bulls and Magic are giving Boston pretty hard time while Cavs are sweeping their opponents.This is extra-bad for teams with lots of veterans.

As a homer, i'd like to see Orlando at least reach the finals.

i think cleveland can do it, but let's not underestimate the lakers.

boston *could* do it but cleveland are much better than they were last year.

kentucky? they have a basketball program? who knew??

If you didn't know about Kentucky Basketball, you're not really from the US or you slept under a rick growing up.

If you didn't know about Kentucky Basketball, you're not really from the US or you slept under a rick growing up.

or maybe it was my proximity to a *real* basketball program, one that dwarfs your puny kentucky, and renders them insignificant?

or are you really so daft and ill-informed as to compare your puny "program" to the one that is still cranking out NCAA championships as recently as... the current one?

Any NBA fans out there? Who do you think will win the Championship. Cleveland seems to be on fire..I would love to see Cleveland and the

Denver thuggets in the final. Houston actually won without Yao Dirk seems to be caught up in scandal.

i miss when my Chi town Bullz were a fuckin DYNASTY

and the Celtics

but i guess im talking about a day when NBA was all about basket ball

not who looks the coolest or who makes the most money

i guess u can say that about alot of sports these days tho am i right?

sooooooooooooooooo IF we are NOT talking about college football

i say i ride with my HORNETS and my SUNS

only for the roster

final wise

NUGGETS ALL DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im down to gamble (shhhhhhhhhhhh) if anyone wanna drink that night

or maybe it was my proximity to a *real* basketball program, one that dwarfs your puny kentucky, and renders them insignificant?

or are you really so daft and ill-informed as to compare your puny "program" to the one that is still cranking out NCAA championships as recently as... the current one?

That is Kansas' first NCAA Championship since 1988.

And you obviously haven't been paying attention

Yes. Kentucky stillhas more wins. More NCAA Championships. More everything than Kansas.

And Kentucky will probably meet and kick the rockchalk jayhawks in the ASS this year in the NCAAs. If Bill Self doesn't pull his usual Sweet 16 choke job.

Yes. Kentucky stillhas more wins. More NCAA Championships. More everything than Kansas.

And Kentucky will probably meet and kick the rockchalk jayhawks in the a*s this year in the NCAAs. If Bill Self doesn't pull his usual Sweet 16 choke job.

you think KANSAS won the national championship and you're saying *i* haven't been paying attention??? who CARES if Kentucky kick the Jayhawks ass? that's about as exciting as Columbia playing Harvard.

ffs when's the last time you followed college hoops, shortly before the invention of fire? catch up pls it's the 21st century AD, not BC.

And Kentucky will probably meet and kick the rockchalk jayhawks in the a*s this year in the NCAAs. If Bill Self doesn't pull his usual Sweet 16 choke job.

you think KANSAS won the national championship and you're saying *i* haven't been paying attention??? who CARES if Kentucky kick the Jayhawks ass? that's about as exciting as Columbia playing Harvard.

ffs when's the last time you followed college hoops, shortly before the invention of fire? catch up pls it's the 21st century AD, not BC.

For some reason, I thought you'd said last year.

I was born in North Carolina so I won't talk smack about UNC. I actually like the Tarholes.

They come to Rupp this year. And UK has the Top recruiting class this time. UNC is about to be run out of the Gym.

lol

<<tents fingers, Montgomery Burns-style>>

"eeeeexcellent."

who is playing anyways :?: :?: I have not watched baskettball since 07

some of the same teams that were pretty good then are still pretty good, but other teams have gotten a lot better and could win things instead of the teams that used to win things.

so it's absolutely nothing like the premiership then !!! :D:D

some of the same teams that were pretty good then are still pretty good, but other teams have gotten a lot better and could win things instead of the teams that used to win things.

mate you are wasted on TF. That is absolutely classic pundit patter. Please apply to Sky Sports asap so Andy Gray can be taken out the back and shot!!

:D

mate you are wasted on TF. That is absolutely classic pundit patter. Please apply to Sky Sports asap so Andy Gray can be taken out the back and shot!!

basketball, even though it is divided into four quarters, is STILL a game of two halves.

I think his talent would be more suitable for being Gordon Browns speech writer! (Or any other pollie).