NBA champions?

GoodKarma

who is playing anyways :?: :?: I have not watched baskettball since 07

some of the same teams that were pretty good then are still pretty good, but other teams have gotten a lot better and could win things instead of the teams that used to win things.

mate you are wasted on TF. That is absolutely classic pundit patter. Please apply to Sky Sports asap so Andy Gray can be taken out the back and shot!!

:D

I think his talent would be more suitable for being Gordon Browns speech writer! (Or any other pollie).

oh come on. i've been working all week on "fair play to the lad" and NOW you want me to switch to politics???

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of the same teams that were pretty good then are still pretty good, but other teams have gotten a lot better and could win things instead of the teams that used to win things.

mate you are wasted on TF. That is absolutely classic pundit patter. Please apply to Sky Sports asap so Andy Gray can be taken out the back and shot!!

basketball, even though it is divided into four quarters, is STILL a game of two halves.

At the end of two halves tomorrow...Boston will win at home, 97-92. Paul Pierce, Boston experience, and home court advantage will dominate Orlando's "Magic."

I actually have no idea what I'm talking about, but it sounds right.

Pierce will score 19 points.

I think his talent would be more suitable for being Gordon Browns speech writer! (Or any other pollie).

oh come on. i've been working all week on "fair play to the lad" and NOW you want me to switch to politics???

I'm sticking with you as Andy Gray's replacement; partly because you are funnier than he is, and partly because he is an irritating ****.

And anyway, see you more of a Lib Dem spokesman should you choose politics!

basketball, even though it is divided into four quarters, is STILL a game of two halves.

At the end of two halves tomorrow...Boston will win at home, 97-92. Paul Pierce, Boston experience, and home court advantage will dominate Orlando's "Magic."

I actually have no idea what I'm talking about, but it sounds right.

Pierce will score 19 points.

man, you'll never cut it as a pundit. not only do you say specific things, you say them before the game.

What, me pundit? :roll:

That is definitely not my field. I just predict things.

your predictions might be more accurate if you make them *after* the game.

Wow! Do I have to pay for this wisdom?!

Or maybe I could just start selling yesterday's news! :lol:

pssst; word of advice, but don't tell anyone. There's going to be a worldwide recession...

What, me pundit? :roll:

That is definitely not my field. I just predict things.

your predictions might be more accurate if you make them *after* the game.

Wow! Do I have to pay for this wisdom?!

Or maybe I could just start selling yesterday's news! :lol:

pssst; word of advice, but don't tell anyone. There's going to be a worldwide recession...

There is!?!

Gee, I just purchased all a bag load of GM and Chrsyler shares.

BTW, the mods have really dropped off lately after their zest of 2 months ago. Why is this thread not in sport talk (along with the Man U v Arsenal one in general)?

• 3 weeks later...
ok Lakers or Magic...??? Magic barely lost game 2

the lakers are the only team i hate as much as i hate duke or manchester united (and one of the few teams in any sport i hate more than real madrid) but i can't see the magic having much of a chance in this series. i suspect that they'll steel up a bit and avoid a sweep but that's about it.

the lakers are the only team i hate as much as i hate duke or manchester united (and one of the few teams in any sport i hate more than real madrid) but i can't see the magic having much of a chance in this series. i suspect that they'll steel up a bit and avoid a sweep but that's about it.

zeusbheld dude I wish that you were wrong but unfortunately the odds are on the Lakers side...but I would love to see and underdog slay a giant. :P

zeusbheld dude I wish that you were wrong but unfortunately the odds are on the Lakers side...but I would love to see and underdog slay a giant. :P

to be fair to the magic, they already did slay a giant... his name was King James if i recall ;)

to be fair to the magic, they already did slay a giant... his name was King James if i recall ;)

I know dude but unlike Kobe king James doesn't have the supporting cast that Kobe has..its fine for lebron to score 40 a game but if the other teammates aren't scoring doesn't really make a difference. from strategic point all you have to do is let James score 40 and shut down the other guys right :?:

I know dude but unlike Kobe king James doesn't have the supporting cast that Kobe has..its fine for lebron to score 40 a game but if the other teammates aren't scoring doesn't really make a difference. from strategic point all you have to do is let James score 40 and shut down the other guys right :?:

the deal that brought pau gasol to LA was outright thievery. one of the most one-sided 'exchanges' in the history of the NBA...

the deal that brought pau gasol to LA was outright thievery. one of the most one-sided 'exchanges' in the history of the NBA...

2 first round picks 2008 and 2010 they gave up a slow sub par center kwame brown, a guard crittenton a gaurd aaron mckie and another center marc gasol for one player pau gasol and a 2nd round pick 2010

are you saying it was a bit one sided? :)

I think they had to do something to shut kobe up..I believe he was threatning to be traded or something If I can recall. I don't agree with all of kobe's crying but he was right to a certain extent. it was a steal good move if you ask me it paid off pau gave them the upfront speed for their triangle offense and to stretch their defense.

So what was Jack Nicholson upset about tonight?....was hard to hear his comments....at NBA...

didn't see it but he's generally pissed off any time the lakers win by less than 60 points.

I know so true..who know's he probably got some cheese rolling on the games :idea:

wouldn't matter; it's Jack. he's made a career out of just generally being pissed off, why should basketball be any different...