• 5) Wild vs. Life
    • 6) Live with Fire
    • 7) Wild Jelly
    • 8) Don't Expect Me To Be Perfect
    • 9) Snake
    • 10) Pls Buy ME Only one Dollar
    • 11) Small life

hmmmm ..... tough one again this week.

my favs r monkey business, barn life (although bit puzzled by all the black in the bottom left of this pics), snake (now that is wild life) and small life.

i love lions, but feel this pic is too far away and not sharp enough !! but then i wouldn't fancy getting too f**king close to them big buggers either !!! :roll:

leaning towards either monkey business or snake .... but i'll come back later and have another look !!

bloody hell the more i look the harder it gets ..... still can't decide between monkey business or snake, but starting to like small life more and more every time i look at it !!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that owl eye is sexy

gets my vote

i like about 2/3's of that pic .... not sure if all the black in the bottom corner is deliberate or not !! :roll: :roll:

I think it's quite balance with the black space on the right...

if you can see all the owl clear then nothing interesting in this pic.

When i first saw the Entry 3, i had to look it again.

i can understand putting something in to balance the white, but just surprised they used a black blur .... maybe i'm not artistic enough to appreciate it !!

i can understand putting something in to balance the white, but just surprised they used a black blur .... maybe i'm not artistic enough to appreciate it !!

possibly the shooter was hidden in a hide/blind shooting thru a small hole?

well he should have made the small hole a bit f**king bigger then .... shouldn't he !!!!

Looks like it's neck on neck between an owl and the monkeys as we are going into the weekend with a snake quietly sneaking up from behind.

:lol:

Sounding like a horse race how appropriate :lol:

sounds more like something kinky these neo nazis get up to in their spare time !! :D:D:D

well that's when they r not winding up red neck bigots !!!

went for Barn Life - just for the sheer skill involved in getting that close to a f*cking owl!! I can't even get that close to my dog!

psssstttt ... Jay although most point and shoots have a X3 optical zoom, u can buy compacts with X10 and X12 ..... and super zooms with X20.

and that's not even getting into DSLR's !!

Looks like it's neck on neck between an owl and the monkeys as we are going into the weekend with a snake quietly sneaking up from behind.

sounds more like something kinky these neo nazis get up to in their spare time !! :D:D:D

Who? Me? :shock:

:twisted:

Who? Me? :shock:

:twisted:

Som Nam Nah

It's gonna be interesting to see 2 winners this month and then we shall have 2 themes for the next month comp, right Hobbes?

No, there can only be one. :wink:

Not sure how to solve that...haven't given that any thought yet. :study:

I would love to see 2 themes, 2 separate galleries. It must be fun, just a thought.

It's gonna be interesting to see 2 winners this month and then we shall have 2 themes for the next month comp, right Hobbes?

No, there can only be one. :wink:

Not sure how to solve that...haven't given that any thought yet. :study:

I would love to see 2 themes, 2 separate galleries. It must be fun, just a thought.

that's it, just make things bloody awkward!!! :wink:

Well, I still hope their is time to vote and one will win it. Otherwise here are my two suggestions.

a) we have a shoot-out (vote) between the deadlocked ones to decide which wins

B) we have both their topics for next months competition. People can enter one entry for each topic or just one for their preferred topic but it all goes into one competition.

:?:

Well, I still hope their is time to vote and one will win it. Otherwise here are my two suggestions.

B) we have both their topics for next months competition. People can enter one entry for each topic or just one for their preferred topic but it all goes into one competition.

vote for B)......ah wait, that means we will have 2 topics every month??

Good but i'm afraid one or both of them has less and less entries...

I changed my mind......vote for a)

I don't think Hobbes means that we shall have 2 themes every month, sweetheart but it seems that we might have 2 winners for this month competition and if that happens I don't think it's fair to pick one theme over another. Therefore 2 themes for the next month could be something interesting. I go for B), of course.

I don't think Hobbes means that we shall have 2 themes every month, sweetheart but it seems that we might have 2 winners for this month competition and if that happens I don't think it's fair to pick one theme over another. Therefore 2 themes for the next month could be something interesting. I go for B), of course.

Yes P'Nicky, first I did agree 2 winners for this month.

but i was thinking 2 themes next month = 2 winners then vote again between them in different themes to pick the best one? :roll:

but i was thinking 2 themes next month = 2 winners then vote again between them in different themes to pick the best one? :roll:

or we could choose the one from the 2 themes that get more votes? Oh, my head hurt :lol: . Better go make some coffee.

I think there is some misunderstanding...

One competition...one winner (unless it's a tie again)...one topic for July...simple (I hope). 8)

As it stands though we'll have one winner unless the owl can pull some votes back. And one shouldn't count the snake out yet. It may still come from behind and snack on the monkeys and the owl. :lol:

I think there is some misunderstanding...

One competition...one winner (unless it's a tie again)...one topic for July...simple (I hope). 8)

As it stands though we'll have one winner unless the owl can pull some votes back. And one shouldn't count the snake out yet. It may still come from behind and snack on the monkeys and the owl. :lol:

haha sorry i misunderstood......

good thing to have one winner this month anyway because it will be more hard to pick if there are 2 topics in one competition next month. :lol::P