• 4) Lions
    • 5) Wild vs. Life
    • 6) Live with Fire
    • 7) Wild Jelly
    • 8) Don't Expect Me To Be Perfect
    • 9) Snake
    • 10) Pls Buy ME Only one Dollar
    • 11) Small life

By golly, it appears the monkeys have piped the owl to the post. Just goes to show it ain't over until the fat lady sings. Anyway here we go:

The winner of May's TF Photo Competition on the topic of "Wild Life" is: "Monkey business" by Si6.

Many Congratulations! :D

The topic for June's Photo Competition as chosen by Si6 is:

"silhouette". 8)

A seperate topic regarding June's competition will be posted shortly.

The snappers behind May's entries were:

"Bird in the North Sea, Norway" - Bragemann

"Monkey business" - Si6

"Barn Life" - Beej

"Lions" - pachinko

"Wild vs. Life" - Alvish

"Live with Fire" - Kungnoi

"Wild Jelly" - I_am_George

"Don't Expect Me To Be Perfect" - Eiffe

"Snake" - clemenf

"Pls Buy ME Only one Dollar" - Unny

"Small life" - pandorea

Many Thanks to all those that participated in the competition as well as to those that voted for their favourite picture.

Ohh, and I would like to know how the owl and snake pictures were taken if you don't mind Beej and clemenf.

I made the album on Photobucket now public and it can be found here.

I can see the outlines of some great pictures coming in for June.

8)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, and I would like to know how the owl and snake pictures were taken if you don't mind Beej and clemenf.

8)

Sat in a cold Somerset barn for 5 hours waiting for an owl to turn up, it landed around 7am in a shaft of light, no idea what the dark mark on the bottom left is, guess its the hide/camera strap, never really noticed it before!

Only had one shot, the shutter scared it off.

8)

Sat in a cold Somerset barn for 5 hours waiting for an owl to turn up, it landed around 7am in a shaft of light, no idea what the dark mark on the bottom left is, guess its the hide/camera strap, never really noticed it before!

Boy, you're GOOOD!!!

8)

Boy, you're GOOOD!!!

I was gonna say NUTS!!! 5 hours for a photo... very much worth it tho it is amazing.

Had presumed it was taken in captivity or summink... I have heard plenty of owls but never managed to see 1. Wondering now if the snake was wild??

8)

Boy, you're GOOOD!!!

I was gonna say NUTS!!! 5 hours for a photo... very much worth it tho it is amazing.

:lol: and that too.

Contrats si6! It was a great shot indeed!

BTW, thanks for the votes for my photo!

I wish i could take it closer and better but as i was in the car and could not even open the window (was in the zoo), that's only thing i got, if you guys wonder... :-P

huhhhhhhhh ........... pathetic ... why not do like Si6 and get out and crawl towards the lions .... i'll bet they wouldn't even have noticed u there !!!

8)

how the f**k can u not notice the dark mark ?? it takes up about 25% of the pic !!! :shock: :shock:

so how close was the owl ?? i assumed u must have had to zoom in to get that close !! unless u had glued the bugger down !!

I wish i could take it closer and better but as i was in the car and could not even open the window (was in the zoo), that's only thing i got, if you guys wonder... :-P

huhhhhhhhh ........... pathetic ... why not do like Si6 and get out and crawl towards the lions .... i'll bet they wouldn't even have noticed u there !!!

Baahhhh....it was interdicted to be outside the car !!! Will you just get out and crawl towards them? :-P

Baahhhh....it was interdicted to be outside the car !!! Will you just get out and crawl towards them? :-P

off course !!! to win a prestigious, world wide recognised award like the TF monthly comp u have to be prepared to go that extra yard !!

u have to suffer for ur art !!

Thank you all. This was a recent photo shot in Krabi (ao nang) about 8 weeks ago.. My father snapped the shot below as i was trying to find mine :) I think his is better ;)

49cca6d8c012a_si6.original.jpg

Another great shot from Chris, but couldn't let him have two in a row..... :lol:

I hope the next months topic generates as much interest...

Thanks

so lovely.... :wink:

off course !!! to win a prestigious, world wide recognised award like the TF monthly comp u have to be prepared to go that extra yard !!

u have to suffer for ur art !!

Oh là là ! :-P

monkey-business.jpg

congratulations si6,

"Monkey Business" It's a lovely and clear photo. I could touch the mood of those 2 monkeys playing around. :wink:

45.jpg

And congratulations to the second best beej,

"barn life" the one i voted. I love white spot at the eye, deep occult. I knew it's hard to get photo like this. :D

...AL...