Divorce ....

Mr_Mao

I don't know what to say really. My wife (Thai) has just told me that she wants a divorce. I am not in Thailand, but we were planning to move there in September. I am thinking of giving it a shot a still, but it has been a while since I have been single in Bangkok. Is there any hope for me?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to say really. My wife (Thai) has just told me that she wants a divorce. I am not in Thailand, but we were planning to move there in September. I am thinking of giving it a shot a still, but it has been a while since I have been single in Bangkok. Is there any hope for me?

nah no chance mate - let's face it; Bangkok just isn't a place for single blokes...

:twisted:

I am thinking of giving it a shot a still, but it has been a while since I have been single in Bangkok. Is there any hope for me?

There is hope if you believe there is. Wherever you are is almost irrelevant.

But being a Mr_mao or khon khee mao does not solve anything.

They should ban divorce and let people like me get married.

I am thinking of giving it a shot a still, but it has been a while since I have been single in Bangkok. Is there any hope for me?

or they should ban marriage, divorce AND people like you... :wink:

Thank you very much Iain, very supportive. Off christmas list you go.

cool - I f*cking hate xmas...

and jews, mussies, christians, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, trisexuals, heterosexuials transgenders, black people, white people, yellow people, brown people, dogs, cats, gerbils, australians, martians...and peanuts.

did i miss anyone?? :wink:

and jews, mussies, christians, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, trisexuals, heterosexuials transgenders, black people, white people, yellow people, brown people, dogs, cats, gerbils, australians, martians...and peanuts.

yes, yourself.

and a petition to ban Im_A_Bitch will be available soon for TFers to sign...

if you like to get a hope, please talk to her... not TFer

yes, yourself.

and a petition to ban Im_A_Bitch will be available soon for TFers to sign...

didn't miss myself at all; I am a white trisexual martian, so covered by at least 3 of those categories.

And any form of online petition goes against the site t+c's as a form of naming and shaming so would result in a yellow card. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it...

:wink:

It is a moment.If it didn't work and you tried to get it work but it didn't then

take action..Divorce.. why prolong it? I didn't see any reason to love someone

more than ourselve first .It doen't mean that we are selfish, but we manage

things wisely.Remember we have limited life time.Move on.

Oh and do not get divorce. After that you'd become bitter and a h8er.

Interesting responses thus far... I haven't been on this website in a very long time. I forgot that the atmosphere is so .... unforgiving. I am going to go ahead with the divorce. The details aren't important, but she simply left. I haven't talked to her. I don't really know why. I just got an email.

It is cool. I will be fine after a little bit of time. What is life like for singles in Thailand?

Since I haven't used this site in years, I haven't updated my profile either. I will spend some time doing that. I have met some cool people from this site in the past. I hope to do so again when I return to Bangkok in 3 months. Well, I have a slight matter to take care of at the amphur, but that shouldn't take too long!

Interesting responses thus far... I haven't been on this website in a very long time. I forgot that the atmosphere is so .... unforgiving. I am going to go ahead with the divorce. The details aren't important, but she simply left. I haven't talked to her. I don't really know why. I just got an email.

It is cool. I will be fine after a little bit of time. What is life like for singles in Thailand?

Since I haven't used this site in years, I haven't updated my profile either. I will spend some time doing that. I have met some cool people from this site in the past. I hope to do so again when I return to Bangkok in 3 months. Well, I have a slight matter to take care of at the amphur, but that shouldn't take too long!

errrr... so your intention is to ask us about your divorce, right? and what is your point about your OWN divorce?

or just want to give us information... and find updated information :!: :?:

errrr... so your intention is to ask us about your divorce, right? and what is your point about your OWN divorce?

I don't really have a point. I am just confused. In the states, we would say that I am as lost as an easter egg! Nonetheless, I suppose I am looking for updated information. This came upon me a few hours ago. I am just having a hard time and looking for some light of hope that not all Thais are as evil as the cold-hearted ***** that just decided to do what she did to me for reasons that are not explained. While I know it is true that the majority of Thais wouldn't act in such a way, my emotions are clouding my thoughts.

I don't really have a point. I am just confused. In the states, we would say that I am as lost as an easter egg! Nonetheless, I suppose I am looking for updated information. This came upon me a few hours ago. I am just having a hard time and looking for some light of hope that not all Thais are as evil as the cold-hearted b*tch that just decided to do what she did to me for reasons that are not explained. While I know it is true that the majority of Thais wouldn't act in such a way, my emotions are clouding my thoughts.

just wish you luck... and find the light soon...

as you said... not ALL thai or any nationality would be ALL same... they are people...

frankly, i am what you just said either; the evil and the cold-hearted b*tch...

i can be both evil and angel... and i'm satisfied and fully agree to be both...

anyway, before you blame her (your ex-wife) in that way, have you ever considered yourself "why?"... what have you done inappropriately? i mean to put yourself into her shoes...

and, maybe you got a bad luck since you found a bad Thai girl who has a hidden intention... and wants to marry with anyone... errr..i mean "you"

I don't really have a point. I am just confused. In the states, we would say that I am as lost as an easter egg! Nonetheless, I suppose I am looking for updated information. This came upon me a few hours ago. I am just having a hard time and looking for some light of hope that not all Thais are as evil as the cold-hearted b*tch that just decided to do what she did to me for reasons that are not explained. While I know it is true that the majority of Thais wouldn't act in such a way, my emotions are clouding my thoughts.

as you said... not ALL thai or any nationality would be ALL same... they are people...

anyway, before you blame her (your ex-wife) in that way, have you ever considered yourself "why?"... what have you done inappropriately? i mean to put yourself into her shoes...

and, maybe you got a bad buck since you found a bad Thai girl who has a hidden intention... and wants to marry with anyone... errr..i mean "you"

I wish I would have my last ex has a chance to read what Aum's post. Unluckily

he doesn't play around here. :roll:

and, maybe you got a bad buck since you found a bad Thai girl who has a hidden intention... and wants to marry with anyone... errr..i mean "you"

I wish I would have my last ex has a chance to read what Aum's post. Unluckily

he doesn't play around here. :roll:

dont lose your hope easily.... there is another way around :wink:

Do you really wanna hear our answers?!

Do you really wanna hear our answers?!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry to hear your story. No idea about Thai laws on this, but I'd be going somewhere she couldn't get at my money!

Does not Thai women get half of what he owns after divorce ?