Divorce ....

Mr_Mao

Just try and move on. I'm not sure what circumstances made you come into a long distance relationship/marriage...but I personally think that those are doomed from the beginning...with a few exceptions of course.

Not all Thai women are like that, so don't worry about not finding love over here. Things is, YOU have to ready for it. Sounds like you aren't at that point yet.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just having a hard time and looking for some light of hope that not all Thais are as evil as the cold-hearted b*tch that just decided to do what she did to me for reasons that are not explained.
Sorry to hear of your circumstances. No matter how you feel now, keep your thoughts towards the light... literally. Wish your wife well but above all do the same for yourself. Cheers.

I am just having a hard time and looking for some light of hope that not all Thais are as evil as the cold-hearted b*tch that just decided to do what she did to me for reasons that are not explained.
Sorry to hear of your circumstances. No matter how you feel now, keep your thoughts towards the light... literally. Wish your wife well but above all do the same for yourself. Cheers.

Although Metta is a lovely thought when somebody royally screws you over thinking "I must have done something in my past life to deserve this" or "feel bad for that person because of how they will suffer in the next life" is simply not satisfying.

Go get yours

:twisted:

I'm so gonna get in 1000 years of bad ju ju for this buuut I cant resist...

Just try and move on. I'm not sure what circumstances made you come into a long distance relationship/marriage...but I personally think that those are doomed from the beginning...with a few exceptions of course.

Not all Thai women are like that, so don't worry about not finding love over here. Things is, YOU have to ready for it. Sounds like you aren't at that point yet.

This wasn't a long distance relationship. She was living with me in Korea. Thanks for the positive note!

Although Metta is a lovely thought when somebody royally screws you over thinking "I must have done something in my past life to deserve this" or "feel bad for that person because of how they will suffer in the next life" is simply not satisfying.

Go get yours

:twisted:

Amen .....

oops i mean Sa tuh !

This wasn't a long distance relationship. She was living with me in Korea. Thanks for the positive note!

Despite of long distance relationship, your problem seem to be an universal one.whether there are a positive way of how to cheer you up or not, it is

what about you to deal with your problem and please carefully choose the

process that won't create the unsatisfied outcomes on the next person,I mean

your next girlfriend.Anyway, I think that if u stay together, it is very rude to

break up via email, or should I blaim the convenience.This point I feel sorry for

you.

I don't know what to say really. My wife (Thai) has just told me that she wants a divorce. I am not in Thailand, but we were planning to move there in September. I am thinking of giving it a shot a still, but it has been a while since I have been single in Bangkok. Is there any hope for me?

classic

it is very rude to

break up via email, or should I blaim the convenience.This point I feel sorry for

you.

Yes, this is my biggest problem with the entire thing. She is just down the street and unwilling to talk to or meet with me. Thanks for your sympathy.

You're welcome, but wow! And she did it via email? That's just strange.

it is very rude to

you.

Yes, this is my biggest problem with the entire thing. She is just down the street and unwilling to talk to or meet with me. Thanks for your sympathy.

Sounds like it's time to show her who's boss...

Who is the boss finally??!

sorry to hear that ,but think about this you did not loss anything ... we all learn something from relationship....and we will make a new one better ...

a guy who i loved said we should break up with no reason

but when i asked my ex bf to break up i gave him a reason

there is a reason for breaking up for sure .... but past is past ,just let it go

there are alot of ppl love you and think of you :)

and you have TFers here

good luck guy

If you come to Thailand, you may find yourself in the same position very easily, especially with a clouded mind.

Think of what your intentions are for coming here and then at least you can face the consequence of your actions.

No turning back for you, though you can always walk forward.

Good Luck

it is very rude to

you.

Better late than never!

and how you propose he does that... smack her around... please elaborate!

it is very rude to

you.

Better late than never!

and how you propose he does that... smack her around... please elaborate!

Not exactly. But I don't think he should just take this ... it's intolerable.

Again, course of action please... elaborate!

What should he do?

@Mr_Mao, I'm not sure pressing the issue with your wife is prudent. It seems she's made her decision and that's not something you have any control over. But you do have control over how you respond to this situation. Trying to win her back or confronting her is a waste of energy IMO.

As somebody already mentioned, whether you relocate to Thailand or stay in Korea, you're going to have to be dead honest with yourself about your core intentions. Maybe address those first and then see if you still want to jump ship. From experience, I can say that internal issues are a part of who I am now and they don't get left behind just because I set up shop in another country. i.e. similar situation could be manifested wherever I am.

Divorce on email - and shes not even willing to talk to you about it ?? whats wrong with her ?

Thats one coldhearted evil woman, makes me wanna puke. Hope she is not ripping you off financially ? if you should look at this on a bright side, then she made you a favour by doing it, as you should get away from that girl as fast as possible. she obviously has no heart or any empathy at all.

Better now, than wasting more time with such a person.

@Mr_Mao, I'm not sure pressing the issue with your wife is prudent. It seems she's made her decision and that's not something you have any control over. But you do have control over how you respond to this situation. Trying to win her back or confronting her is a waste of energy IMO.

As somebody already mentioned, whether you relocate to Thailand or stay in Korea, you're going to have to be dead honest with yourself about your core intentions. Maybe address those first and then see if you still want to jump ship. From experience, I can say that internal issues are a part of who I am now and they don't get left behind just because I set up shop in another country. i.e. similar situation could be manifested wherever I am.

I just thought I should clarify. I am not planning to jump ship. My contract for work will be finished at the end of August. At that time, I need to leave the country one way or the other. I was always planning to return to Thailand. I just thought I would be doing so with my wife. Half of my belongings are there. My motorbike is there. Hell, everything is there.