Chao Praya River Cruise anyone?

Geee

Question

I need to organize a Chao Praya River Cruise in September for about 30 people, and I was quoted a price of 900 thb for http://www.thaicruise.com.

by an agency, So I called Thaicruise directly as I suppose they give discount for a group, and her first quote was 1.200 thb, and I asked to take a whole boat , she told me 1300!! :evil: Frustrating Thailand !

anyone has some contacts in the bangkok cruise world??

:D

8 answers to this question

1300 baht

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh u must got the farang price ^T^

im kinda scared of the river

everytime im one it

not everytime, but some times i see some weird **** in that water

what the hell lives in that water! how can something thrive in their and why are there long creepy eel dragon lookin fish long as anaconda's?

If you mean dinner cruise,

http://www.yokyor.co.th/english/yokyor/index.html

I went to Yokyor Marina to have dinner cruise often :D

I organized TF dinner cruise events 2 times, 2 years ago. (Gee, i think u have joined my event)

There is not expensive, no buffet so u can order everything u want to eat not just 6-7 menus they serve (share together or pay what u order, up to u)

The food prices are same as u eat at the restaurant just pay extra for the boat 140 baht/person/trip (2 hours)

The boat is big same as Chaopraya cruise boat and no roof on the top floor so u can see every place along the river from everywhere u sit. Thai and Engliah description about the interesting places along the way also karaoke on the way back. :wink:

I tried River Sun Cruise 2 times... it's not that expensive.. but I can't remember the price must be around 400 - 600 baht. I will ask again to make sure.

For the moment the cheapest is Yok Yor, 200 thb + consumption , I think that was the last TF river cruise event we did

Guest Midnight_Girl

Is it on the house?

A: I am lousy swimmer.

B: I have noone taking me.

C: I hate eating in a boat.

D: I could give you a thousand reasons not to go :lol:

If you mean dinner cruise,

http://www.yokyor.co.th/english/yokyor/index.html

I went to Yokyor Marina to have dinner cruise often :D

I organized TF dinner cruise events 2 times, 2 years ago. (Gee, i think u have joined my event)

There is not expensive, no buffet so u can order everything u want to eat not just 6-7 menus they serve (share together or pay what u order, up to u)

The food prices are same as u eat at the restaurant just pay extra for the boat 140 baht/person/trip (2 hours)

The boat is big same as Chaopraya cruise boat and no roof on the top floor so u can see every place along the river from everywhere u sit. Thai and Engliah description about the interesting places along the way also karaoke on the way back. :wink:

"also karaoke on the way back." Well so much for a relaxing quiet cruise on the water :roll: