WTF?--- News hot off the press that makes you say--- WTF?

GoodKarma

Henry Wolf of California is suing BMW America

Claiming that he gets a persistent erection from riding one of their motorcycles...

read more...

Australian billionaire to build Titanic replica -CNN

An Australian mining magnate has commissioned a Chinese shipyard to build a replica of the ill-fated Titanic, complete in every detail but equipped with modern technology to prevent a repeat of the original's fateful maiden voyage 100 years ago.

Clive Palmer, a Queensland mining billionaire with strong links to China, told Australian media that he had signed a memorandum of understanding with CSC Jinling Shipyard to build the ship.

He said construction of the luxury cruise ship would begin next year and the ship would be ready to sail in 2016.

read more...

So the guy suing BMW, walked around for over twenty months with an erection, before he decided to complain.

Deposit $1 Million And Receive A Free Mercedes :P

Do you happen to have a cool $1 million lying around? If so, you may be interested in opening an account with C1 Bank in Florida (formerly Community Bank). Customers depositing that kind of dough receive a free Mercedes under a special promotion. And it's no base, bare bones C-Class either.

Opening a five-year CD of at least $1 million at the bank will give you the choice of a brand new 2012 SLK350 Roadster, E350 Sedan, ML350 or E350 Cabriolet, all of which come with tags, title, license andtaxes paid.

Sound like a pretty sweet deal?

20120502_slk-roadster_612mz.jpg

of course the deal comes with a little catch. read more...

Mom Arrested for Allegedly Taking 5-year-old Into Tanning Booth

This lady is a bit overdone. Oops.... Did I say that? I meant this next story is a bit overdone...:rolleyes:

NUTLEY, New Jersey (KTLA) -- A New Jersey mother was arrested for allegedly

letting her 5-year-old daughter use a tanning booth, causing the girl to suffer

burns.

Patricia Krentcil, 44, has been charged with second-degree child

endangerment.

The nurse at her daughter Anna's school noticed that the

girl had a rash, according to a report on Good Morning America.

read more...

[h=1]Beastie Boys star Adam Yauch dies aged 48[/h]_60049395_yauch_464.jpg

Beastie Boys rapper Adam Yauch has died at the age of 48,Rolling Stone Magazine has reported.

The star was diagnosed with cancer in 2009 but it is not clear whether his death was connected with the illness.

Yauch had surgery and radiation therapy but said last year "reports of my being totally cancer free are exaggerated".

Under the alias MCA, he joined the group co-founded by Mike D, Mix Master Mike, and Ad Roc in 1981. They went on to sell more than 40m albums worldwide.

The band started out as a hardcore punk outfit called The Young Aborigines in 1979 but switched to hip hop in 1984.

Two years later they launched their critically-acclaimed debut album Licensed To Ill, which spawned the hit singles (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party) and No Sleep Till Brooklyn.

The Beastie Boys were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last month, but Rolling Stone reported Yauch would not be able to attend.

They printed a statement from a representative of the band which read: "Beastie Boys regret that Adam 'MCA' Yauch will be unable to join Mike 'Mike D' Diamond and Adam 'Adrock' Horovitz at the band's induction into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame in April.

"Mike, Adam and Adam are truly grateful for the honour but with only two of the three Beastie Boys attending, they will unfortunately not be able to perform at the ceremony."

RIP Adam.

Beastie Boys star Adam Yauch dies aged 48

_60049395_yauch_464.jpg

Beastie Boys rapper Adam Yauch has died at the age of 48,Rolling Stone Magazine has reported.

The star was diagnosed with cancer in 2009 but it is not clear whether his death was connected with the illness.

Yauch had surgery and radiation therapy but said last year "reports of my being totally cancer free are exaggerated".

Under the alias MCA, he joined the group co-founded by Mike D, Mix Master Mike, and Ad Roc in 1981. They went on to sell more than 40m albums worldwide.

The band started out as a hardcore punk outfit called The Young Aborigines in 1979 but switched to hip hop in 1984.

Two years later they launched their critically-acclaimed debut album Licensed To Ill, which spawned the hit singles (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party) and No Sleep Till Brooklyn.

The Beastie Boys were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last month, but Rolling Stone reported Yauch would not be able to attend.

They printed a statement from a representative of the band which read: "Beastie Boys regret that Adam 'MCA' Yauch will be unable to join Mike 'Mike D' Diamond and Adam 'Adrock' Horovitz at the band's induction into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame in April.

"Mike, Adam and Adam are truly grateful for the honour but with only two of the three Beastie Boys attending, they will unfortunately not be able to perform at the ceremony."

RIP Adam.

I agree what a shocker... RIP :(

The Beastie Boys stuff is still good up to this day... Even if it is ole school hip hop... One could argue that they opened doors for rappers like Vanilla Ice, M&M and Kid Rock...

[h=1]World’s youngest grandmother is just 23-years-old[/h]Yahoo! Lifestyle – Tue, Mar 8, 2011 19:47 GMT

A 23-year-old woman is claiming that she is the world’s youngest grandmother.

Rifca Stanescu gave birth when she was just 12 years old and two years ago her daughter Maria had a baby at the age of 11.

Despite urging her daughter not to follow in her footsteps and stay in school, Stanescu told The Sun that Maria left to get married when she was just 10 and gave birth to her first child the following year.

"I am happy to be a grandmother but wished more for Maria," Stanescu told the paper.

Stanescu also revealed that she eloped with jewellery salesman Ionel Stanescu when she was 11 and he was 13.

She fled with her boyfriend because she was worried her father would force her to marry someone else in the village of Investi in Romania.

Her mother, also named Maria, became a great grandmother at just 40 years old.

Last month, the woman who is set to become Britain’s youngest grandmother at age 29, said that her daughter becoming a teen mum was ‘her worst nightmare’.

Kelly John gave birth to her daughter, Tia, at age 14. Tia is now expecting her own child at the same age.

'My worst nightmare has always been that Tia would repeat my mistake and get pregnant young. [When I found out] I felt the colour drain from my face and all I could do was cry.' John told the News of the World.

Wash your ******* mouth out. Vanilla Ice and Kid Rock???

Hey, I was 'jus sayin' that the Beastie Boys opened up the interest of hip hop to a brand new audience....

Look it.... I'm not a fan of Vanilla Ice either but...One of Vanilla Ice's singles Ice Ice Baby sold 11 million copies and was on Billboard for 16 weeks His album Hooked as To The Extreme, which also had the song Ice Ice Baby on it, sold over 15 million copies and holds the record for the highest selling rap record ever...oh yeah even though he may be a one hit wonder he wrote Ice Ice Baby when he was 16... M & M in his Rap career has 13 grammys. BTW in an interview Mathers mentioned the Beastie Boys as one of his influences.

Kid Rock on the other hand has a substantial following as well he has sold a little over 25 million albums worldwide. I may not be a fan of either Vanilla or kid... But those are the Facts Facts Baby...;-)

Hey, I was 'jus sayin' that the Beastie Boys opened up the interest of hip hop to a brand new audience....

Look it.... I'm not a fan of Vanilla Ice either but...One of Vanilla Ice's singles Ice Ice Baby sold 11 million copies and was on Billboard for 16 weeks His album Hooked as To The Extreme, which also had the song Ice Ice Baby on it, sold over 15 million copies and holds the record for the highest selling rap record ever...oh yeah even though he may be a one hit wonder he wrote Ice Ice Baby when he was 16... M & M in his Rap career has 13 grammys. BTW in an interview Mathers mentioned the Beastie Boys as one of his influences.

Kid Rock on the other hand has a substantial following as well he has sold a little over 25 million albums worldwide. I may not be a fan of either Vanilla or kid... But those are the Facts Facts Baby...;-)

Hooked was the original album name; when it went on a major, it was called To The Extreme. Not sure where you get 'hooked as to the extreme' from. Was certainly the fastest selling hip hop record but total sales now been eclipsed by others. Just because something sells lots does not mean it aint ****. Look at McDonalds. Can't see any verified source which says Ice Ice sold 11 million - most say a lot less.

The Eminem comparison is fine as he actually has talent, but Van Winkle was utterly ****. As for Kid Rock, pleaaaase, he is not a rap artist. Just because he has done a bit on the odd tune does not qualify him as such.

The BB made white boys rapping acceptable, then Vanilla set all their good work back years till Marshall came along.

; )

Hooked was the original album name; when it went on a major, it was called To The Extreme. Not sure where you get 'hooked as to the extreme' from. Was certainly the fastest selling hip hop record but total sales now been eclipsed by others. Just because something sells lots does not mean it ain't ****. Look at McDonalds. Can't see any verified source which says Ice Ice sold 11 million - most say a lot less.

The Eminem comparison is fine as he actually has talent, but Van Winkle was utterly ****. As for Kid Rock, pleaaaase, he is not a rap artist. Just because he has done a bit on the odd tune does not qualify him as such.

The BB made white boys rapping acceptable, then Vanilla set all their good work back years till Marshall came along.

; )

Iain have a beer on me...it's way better than Micky D's BTW...haha

Beer.jpg

all someone would have to do is wiki this stuff...for the facts facts baby...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_the_Extreme

Why would I make numbers up? I'm not even a Van Winkle fan..You and I obviously wasn't in the 11 million or maybe 15 million that bought Hooked Vanilla's album....lol....not sure why you are getting your'e britches all rolled up in a bunch...just making a point Beastie Boys rocked... and they opened doors and created a new listening audience ...and whether you want to believe it or not Winkle helped as well.. His numbers show it..11 million back in the day... of course before the platforms we have today like youtube, Itunes etc. 11 mill was a lotta sales especially for Rap, which wasn't as popular and mainstream as it is today...IMHO...everthing evolves music isn't any different.. Especially music.. Before you had Frank Sinatra you had swing...So you have the Beastie Boys then you get Vanilla...Vanilla comes along gets old real fast and now you have M & M...

Iain have a beer on me...it's way better than Micky D's BTW...haha

Beer.jpg

all someone would have to do is wiki this stuff...for the facts facts baby...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_the_Extreme

Why would I make numbers up? I'm not even a Van Winkle fan..You and I obviously wasn't in the 11 million or maybe 15 million that bought Hooked Vanilla's album....lol....not sure why you are getting your'e britches all rolled up in a bunch...just making a point Beastie Boys rocked... and they opened doors and created a new listening audience ...and whether you want to believe it or not Winkle helped as well.. His numbers show it..11 million back in the day... of course before the platforms we have today like youtube, Itunes etc. 11 mill was a lotta sales especially for Rap, which wasn't as popular and mainstream as it is today...IMHO...everthing evolves music isn't any different.. Especially music.. Before you had Frank Sinatra you had swing...So you have the Beastie Boys then you get Vanilla...Vanilla comes along gets old real fast and now you have M & M...

Just rattling your cage mate for sullying the BBs with Vanilla and Rock lol.

Wiki is not always right by the way.

Cheers for the beer though

Just rattling your cage mate for sullying the BBs with Vanilla and Rock lol.

Wiki is not always right by the way.

Cheers for the beer though

Fair enough

No worries...I think I will go get another cold one before I take off to see the rest of the Mayweather cotto fight...trust me...I'm not paying for it a buddy of mine just invited me over to see it....Maywether always fights chumps...he needs to fight Pac-man

Fair enough

No worries...I think I will go get another cold one before I take off to see the rest of the Mayweather cotto fight...trust me...I'm not paying for it a buddy of mine just invited me over to see it....Maywether always fights chumps...he needs to fight Pac-man

now Mayweather has been selective in his choice of opponent, but Cotto is no ******* chump ... and that was a masterclass from Mayweather yesterday !! he may be a hateful, arrogant, **** who beats up women ... but he is some ******* boxer !!!

now Mayweather has been selective in his choice of opponent, but Cotto is no fucking chump ... and that was a masterclass from Mayweather yesterday !! he may be a hateful, arrogant, twat who beats up women ... but he is some fucking boxer !!!

He needs to fight Pac-man...well done yesterday, but he needs to fight the real fight.

He needs to fight Pac-man...well done yesterday, but he needs to fight the real fight.

he's got 3 months in the slammer to do first !!

i just wonder if Pac-man is now slightly past his very best .... looked very out of sorts in his last fight and seems to have an awful lot going on outside of the ring. he needs to really step up to the plate in his next fight against Bradley .... who could give him a real test !!!!

he's got 3 months in the slammer to do first !!

i just wonder if Pac-man is now slightly past his very best .... looked very out of sorts in his last fight and seems to have an awful lot going on outside of the ring. he needs to really step up to the plate in his next fight against Bradley .... who could give him a real test !!!!

Are you saying that Philippinos go downhill around age 30?

now Mayweather has been selective in his choice of opponent, but Cotto is no ******* chump ... and that was a masterclass from Mayweather yesterday !! he may be a hateful, arrogant, **** who beats up women ... but he is some ******* boxer !!!

yes I will have to agree it was a good fight I was impressed by cotto he held his own against mayweather even bloodied his nose a bit... and your right cotto is no chump probably the best fighter Puerto Rico has ever produced...

funny we probably will be watching Mayweather and Pacquiao fighting in the ring as senior citizens on walkers....lol

Are you saying that Philippinos go downhill around age 30?

YEP !!!!!!

hahahahaha ... u trying to get me into trouble !!! nah i just think Pac Man although younger than Mayweather has had more difficult fights ... he also seems to be getting more and more involved in politics and business back in the Philippines !! maybe he's starting to lose a little bit of that edge and hunger !!