WTF?--- News hot off the press that makes you say--- WTF?

GoodKarma

duo.jpg

Brother And Sister Caught Having Sex In Motherwell Station

RICHARD Finlayson, 21, and his sister Kirsty, 18, of Lesmahagow, were caught having sex in the lift at Motherwell Station. Twice. Their intercourse was captured on CCTV cameras. After the second bout of incest Richard hands Kirsty a £20 note.

All the while an 11-year-old boy who was with the siblings waits for them on the platform.

At Hamilton Sheriff Court, Kirsty says Richard gave her the cash ”as a brother, not for payment“.

A family friend says the story has “destroyed” the family.

Sheriff Ray Small orders Richard to be placed on the sex offenders’ register. But not Kirsty. Why not?

The brother and sister will be sentenced next month.

The rest of you can take a gander at the pair and wonder if they are of an appearance that only an immediate family member could love…

Maybe that's why Scotland didn't kick off in the riots, they were busy spending quality time with their families. ;-)

This is nothing surprising; they are from Lesmahagow ffs. Deepest darkest Lanarkshire, where the men are men and so are most of the women!!!!

Unfortunately, we don't have a "News that makes you say, "Yeah, that makes perfect sense."

(London) -- While the U.S. might have a bruised image abroad, one thing the country hasn't lost is its coolness.

Americans take the top spot in a Badoo.com international poll looking for the "coolest nationality." Thirty-thousand people across 15 countries took part in the social networking website's survey, and place residents of the U.S.A. at number one on the list.

Badoo Director of Marketing Lloyd Price says with the anti-Americanism reported in the media, Americans tend to forget how many people worldwide consider them "seriously cool." He explains that the U.S. "boasts the world's coolest leader, Obama; the coolest rappers, Jay-Z and Snoop Dogg; and the coolest man in technology, Steve Jobs of Apple, the man who even made geeks cool."

Brazilians come in at number two, and lead the way among Latin Americans.

Spaniards have the number three spot, and are the highest ranking Europeans.

Italians and French round out the top five.

Belgians, meanwhile, are considered the "least coolest."

Badoo.com's list of "The Ten Coolest Nationalities"

1. Americans

2. Brazilians

3. Spanish

4. Italians

5. French

6. British

7. Dutch

8. Mexicans

9. Argentinians

10. Russians

Badoo.com's list of the "Five Least Coolest Nationalities"

1. Belgians

2. Poles

3. Turks

4. Canadians

5. Germans

(Copyright 2011 by VERTEXNews/Newsroom Solutions)

Abandoned for 2 weeks, starving dogs in Indonesia eat owner

JAKARTA (Reuters) - Seven dogs starved of food and water for two weeks are suspected of eating their Indonesian owner after he returned to his hometown in Manado from a holiday, local media reported Tuesday.

A neighbourhood guard was curious when he saw luggage lined up at the front of Andre Lumboga's house, days after the 50-year old arrived back home. He approached the house, smelled something foul and called the police, according to a report.

"His skull was found in the kitchen, and his body was found in the front of his house," Eriyana, a local police chief in Batam, an island off Sumatra, told VIVAnews website.

Lumboga arrived home last Wednesday, but his body was just discovered Monday.

"We suspect that the dogs were hungry, so they attacked Andre, because they had not been fed for 14 days," he said. Police also found bones of two other dogs, believed to have also been eaten by the hungry canines.

Lumboga was from northern Sulawesi island, a predominantly Christian area, where the local spicy diet is famous in Indonesia for including dogs, bats and forest rats.

(Reporting by Olivia Rondonuwu; Editing by Neil Chatterjee and Ed Lane)

Unfortunately, we don't have a "News that makes you say, "Yeah, that makes perfect sense."

Checked the background to this survey, and of the "Thirty-thousand people across 15 countries", 27,650 were in the USA, 1,745 in Brazil, 325 in Spain, 65 in Italy, 58 in France, 4 in UK, 3 in Holland, 2 in Mexico and 1 each in Argentina, Russia, Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Ireland.

Checked the background to this survey, and of the "Thirty-thousand people across 15 countries", 27,650 were in the USA, 1,745 in Brazil, 325 in Spain, 65 in Italy, 58 in France, 4 in UK, 3 in Holland, 2 in Mexico and 1 each in Argentina, Russia, Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Ireland.

I'm surprised any Europeans were allowed to vote.

USA, USA, USA!!!!

I was in college in New York...sleeping. The planes didn't even wake me up. The buildings coming down didn't even wake me up. It was my mom who finally got through on the phone who told me we were under attack!

:shock:

A good friend of mine was working in NY at the time and that morning was the "morning after" they were all out celebrating completion of the current contract, so they were all late going to work...at the WTC... it took my mate a couple of years to recover from the shock that he felt when he realised that had they not gone out and got drunk the night before, he and all his colleagues would have been killed, and in fact many of the people he saw daily in the building had been...

I was in Hong Kong at the time, having a beer at a mates place when what we thought was another disaster movie appeared on TV... I really wish that was all it had been.

Whoever says that Thai women can get crazy when you break up with them has never dated this lady.

Dutch woman calls ex-boyfriend 65,000 times

AMSTERDAM (AP) — Dutch prosecutors are charging a 42-year-old woman with stalking after she allegedly called her ex-boyfriend 65,000 times in the past year.

The 62-year-old victim from The Hague filed a police complaint in August due to the persistent phone calls. Police arrested the suspected stalker Monday, seizing several cell phones and computers from her home in Rotterdam.

Hague prosecution spokeswoman Nicolette Stoel said Thursday the woman argued to judges at a preliminary hearing she had a relationship with the man and the number of calls she placed to him wasn't excessive. The man denied they had a relationship.

The court ordered her not to contact him again.

http://news.yahoo.com/dutch-woman-calls-ex-boyfriend-65-000-times-085036542.html;_ylt=Ai8mczznxVcknF2lfWL1SqdtzwcF;_ylu=X3oDMTRoNmc5Nm0xBGNjb2RlA2dtcHRvcDIwMHBvb2xyZXN0BG1pdANOZXdzIGZvciB5b3UEcGtnAzE5YmZkMmUxLTlmOTktM2E3OS1iZDBlLWY3YThiM2MyMDhlNARwb3MDMQR

Whoever says that Thai women can get crazy when you break up with them has never dated this lady.

Dutch prosecutors are charging a 42-year-old woman with stalking after she allegedly called her ex-boyfriend 65,000 times in the past year.

Hague prosecution spokeswoman Nicolette Stoel said Thursday the woman argued to judges at a preliminary hearing she had a relationship with the man and the number of calls she placed to him wasn't excessive. The man denied they had a relationship.

anybody who thinks 65,000 is excessive obviously hasn't had a crazy thai ex-gf !!!!

Agree with P'Bill..Even some of Thai women seems crazy But This Dutch woman the most worse crazy girl i never ever heard.We surrender her. :rolleyes:

Agree with P'Bill..Even some of Thai women seems crazy But This Dutch woman the most worse crazy girl i never ever heard.We surrender her.:rolleyes:

u gotta be kidding me ... unless there's more to the story than has been reported all she's done has made thousands of phone calls ... annoying, stupid .... yes !!! but ******* hell i've had exs a damm sight more psycho than that !!!

Eel removed from man's bladder after entering penis during beauty spa

An erratic eel wriggled its way up a man's penis and into his bladder following an accident during an unorthodox beauty spa treatment in China.

Zhang Nan was bathing with live eels to cleanse his skin when one rogue serpent took a liking to his manhood.

The eel treatment in question is a similar concept to the popular London spas that offer fish pedicures.

Thinking that the eels would make him look ten years younger, Nan dived into the water and let them feast upon layers of dead skin.

But after laying in the spa bath, Nan felt a sharp pain and realised a small eel was working its way up his urethra and into his bladder.

'I climbed into the bath and I could feel the eels nibbling my body. But then suddenly I felt a severe pain and realised a small eel had gone into the end of my penis,' the 56-year-old from Honghu, Hubei province said.

'I tried to hold it and take it out, but the eel was too slippery to be held and it disappeared up my penis.'

(OK, that's enough cringing now... it's horrible, though, we know...)

Rushing himself to hospital, the man underwent a three-hour operation to remove the six-inch eel which was dead by the time doctors found it.

Surgeon Jin Wang said that, because of the eel's slippery nature, it was able to make a smooth entry into the genitals of Nan.

'The diameter of the urethra in a man's penis is just a little narrower, but because eels are quite slippery, its body worked as a lubricant and so it got into the penis smoothly,' he said.

(Really - stop cringing - we can see you...)

Believe it or not, Nan's case follows a similar incident when a 14-year-old boy in India had to undergo emergency surgery.

In a case study published by urologists Dr G Vezhaventhan and R Jeyaraman, they described how they removed a 2cm-long fish from the boy's bladder.

The teenager said that while holding the fish he had gone to the toilet and, while urinating, the fish had 'slipped from his hand and entered his urethra'.

Hmmm...

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/875317-eel-removed-from-mans-bladder-after-entering-penis-during-beauty-spa

:twisted:

Eel removed from man's bladder after entering penis during beauty spa

An erratic eel wriggled its way up a man's penis and into his bladder following an accident during an unorthodox beauty spa treatment in China.

Zhang Nan was bathing with live eels to cleanse his skin when one rogue serpent took a liking to his manhood.

The eel treatment in question is a similar concept to the popular London spas that offer fish pedicures.

Thinking that the eels would make him look ten years younger, Nan dived into the water and let them feast upon layers of dead skin.

But after laying in the spa bath, Nan felt a sharp pain and realised a small eel was working its way up his urethra and into his bladder.

'I climbed into the bath and I could feel the eels nibbling my body. But then suddenly I felt a severe pain and realised a small eel had gone into the end of my penis,' the 56-year-old from Honghu, Hubei province said.

'I tried to hold it and take it out, but the eel was too slippery to be held and it disappeared up my penis.'

(OK, that's enough cringing now... it's horrible, though, we know...)

Rushing himself to hospital, the man underwent a three-hour operation to remove the six-inch eel which was dead by the time doctors found it.

Surgeon Jin Wang said that, because of the eel's slippery nature, it was able to make a smooth entry into the genitals of Nan.

'The diameter of the urethra in a man's penis is just a little narrower, but because eels are quite slippery, its body worked as a lubricant and so it got into the penis smoothly,' he said.

(Really - stop cringing - we can see you...)

Believe it or not, Nan's case follows a similar incident when a 14-year-old boy in India had to undergo emergency surgery.

In a case study published by urologists Dr G Vezhaventhan and R Jeyaraman, they described how they removed a 2cm-long fish from the boy's bladder.

The teenager said that while holding the fish he had gone to the toilet and, while urinating, the fish had 'slipped from his hand and entered his urethra'.

Hmmm...

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/875317-eel-removed-from-mans-bladder-after-entering-penis-during-beauty-spa

:twisted:

That's something you might notice.

On a recent trip, Tony Blair addressed a major gathering of Native American Indians. He spoke on his plans for a Carbon Trading Tax for Europe. At the conclusion of his speech, the crowd presented him with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name - Walking Eagle. Tony then departed in his motorcade, waving to the crowds. A reporter later asked the Indians how they came to select his Indian name. They said Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of **** that it can no longer fly.