TF dating

Geee

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speed drinking is a good idea, i would go for that

i think speed drinking is a really really bad idea .... ppl get drunk and stupid drinking at normal speed, drinking with the turbo on just gets them drunker and stupider faster !! :roll: :roll:

And you think its a bad idea because...?

speed drinking is a good idea, i would go for that

i think speed drinking is a really really bad idea .... ppl get drunk and stupid drinking at normal speed, drinking with the turbo on just gets them drunker and stupider faster !! :roll: :roll:

And you think its a bad idea because...?

hahahaha .... well i have been known to sip the odd bottle or 3 of beer, but trying to guzzle it down as quickly as possible has never appealed to me !!

can remember too many nights working behind the bar in the local night club watching guys race pints and shots .... then watching them race to the toilets to puke. one drunken bum didn't even bother trying to make it to the toilets ... dirty bugger just puked up standing at the bar .... well he was kinda bent over when puking up. he'd been downing pints of cider with a shot of pernod and a dash of blackcurrant, red witches i think they were called.

NOT a pretty sight when making an unscheduled reappearance !!

Ok I hear a lot different explanations about what dating means for you:

let us establish a definition of a TF date.

We all know what happens on TF sometimes, guys and girls looking for a quick shag, but in order to organize the next speed dating event, I want to make it clear for all:

a TF date is not a quick shag, it has nothing to do with sex, it is a social exercise.

Any serious comment is more than welcome.

Ohh girls, if you bring a third person to a date, it is not a valid date for me :D

...I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to pass, I can't possibly post anything serious here, es tut mir leid