Strange Unsolved Mysteries

I, currently, trying to figure something mystery out.

Last couple weeks, about 6 am while sister was shower on second floor, she heard a sound likes someone open house's door ( we hang a bell on it ) when she came down takes a look she heard motor bike drov away and saw wet printed sneaker on the floor in frontyard. I was still in bed at that time.

She called me when i got office told me about it and discussed what this guy wants. Its almost impossible to break in to my house for any asset or property as the most precious stuff we have is 10 years old tv.

And then again last Saturday,I got back home about 9.30 pm. I saw a guy walking out from my house. I thought he was sister's friend then I waited till he took his motorbike out from my parking space but he drove it away. I asked sister who is that guy she said she didnt even notice that he was there as she was asleep infront tv. at that time and locked the door from inside.

This mysterious issue had happened twice !! And now got me paranoided

This is interesting.... I hope its not the GHOST RIDER :idea:

Last couple weeks, about 6 am while sister was shower on second floor, she heard a sound likes someone open house's door ( we hang a bell on it ) when she came down takes a look she heard motor bike drov away and saw wet printed sneaker on the floor in frontyard. I was still in bed at that time.

She called me when i got office told me about it and discussed what this guy wants. Its almost impossible to break in to my house for any asset or property as the most precious stuff we have is 10 years old tv.

And then again last Saturday,I got back home about 9.30 pm. I saw a guy walking out from my house. I thought he was sister's friend then I waited till he took his motorbike out from my parking space but he drove it away. I asked sister who is that guy she said she didnt even notice that he was there as she was asleep infront tv. at that time and locked the door from inside.

I would say call the police, but that would probably be 3bhat down the drain

its a gentleman caller looking for a BigKus date. you should be excited. is he cute?

Most people get it but a dumb and straight person like me don't

..when a TF says

Single but not looking but went to speed dating

In an open relationship

or ...with a partner but oh well....we don't love each other....

Strange....

Unsolved....

Mysterious....

It's TF

... while sister was shower on second floor...

I waited till he took his motorbike out from my parking space but he drove it away.

...she was asleep infront tv. at that time and locked the door from inside

You certainly got some really strange ghosts in Thailand, but I've never heard of one that watches girls showering and rides a motorbike :shock:

It appears more likely that a lazy burglar agreed with you concerning the old junk in your house (lucky you, he didn't find your new laptop!). Maybe his girl complained when he got home with empty hands, and so he came back to get the tv's model-data for checking it's worth at ebay later. Even burglars are living in the 21st century ;-)

Locked doors are no handicap. Modern pick-sets and elektric tools (certain kind of vibrators) can open all usual doors within seconds and almost noiseless.

aufsperrtechnik.jpg

Why do birds, suddenly appear?

They long to be close to youuuuuuuuuuu.

Whyyy-yy-yy?

ask Karen Carpenters, peemarc. I was just a messager. Oh, sh*t she's dead.

see. Now u gone and spoilt it being sensible. That was next (big) part of the song dear. Oh well...

Note to self : must learn to think outside the box.

:lol: