• 2) Shadow of the Sun
    • 3) Home
    • 4) The Road to Hell
    • 5) Jumping skateboarder
    • 6) Hide & Seek
    • 7) Dusk
    • 8) King of the Swingers
    • 9) Longtail

I present June's TF Photo Competition entries on the topic of "Silhouette" as chosen by May's winner si6.

May I use this opportunity to thank all those that participated again this month. Given the enthusiasm shown when this months topic was announced, I was a bit surprised at the slow pace of entries. I hope you guys are not growing tired or bored yet of this competition. If you feel it needs to be spiced up a bit, then let's just discuss what you would want to change.

Entry 1

1stlightthehorizon.jpg

"First light @ the horizon"

Entry 2

p1011354.jpg

"Shadow of the Sun"

Entry 3

Unbenannt-1.jpg

"Home"

Entry4

BahrainGrandPrix2006004.jpg

"The Road to Hell"

Entry 5

Skateboarder.jpg

"Jumping skateboarder"

Entry 6

983171_6d94fc5687_b.jpg

"Hide & Seek"

Entry 7

r34t.jpg

"Dusk"

Entry 8

Silhouette2.jpg

"King of the Swingers"

Entry 9

longtail.jpg

"Longtail"

Over to you ladies and Gents...get voting, get discussing, get torn apart by the choices at hand. Good luck to everyone.

Vote will last 7 days.

Keep it civilised & constructive with the comments as usual, please! :wink:

8)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I present June's TF Photo Competition entries on the topic of "Silhouette" as chosen by May's winner si6.

May I use this opportunity to thank all those that participated again this month. Given the enthusiasm shown when this months topic was announced, I was a bit surprised at the slow pace of entries. I hope you guys are not growing tired or bored yet of this competition. If you feel it needs to be spiced up a bit, then let's just discuss what you would want to change.

numbers might be slightly lacking, but the quality is not ..... some exceptional stuff this month !!!

numbers might be slightly lacking, but the quality is not ..... some exceptional stuff this month !!!

Fair point Ciaran, I agree that there are some beautiful photos in it...again. :wink:

Of course numbers aren't everything but I still have that inkling that there are a few people out there in TF-land who like this competition but at the same time may feel a bit intimidated to participate. I hope I'm wrong, though. :)

Fair point Ciaran, I agree that there are some beautiful photos in it...again. :wink:

Of course numbers aren't everything but I still have that inkling that there are a few people out there in TF-land who like this competition but at the same time may feel a bit intimidated to participate. I hope I'm wrong, though. :)

hahahahaha .... u may have a point there. i keep meaning to try and get out and take some photos and enter, but i just don't seem to get the time .... or inclination i suppose.

also i would say possibly just as many ppl r inspired by the photos they see as r intimidated. well let's hope that's the case anyway !!

i got to say even though i've been too much of a lazy ass to actually enter ... i always do enjoy seeing the competition. i think it's a great idea !!!

I do not know about you, but i was hoping to see some naked chick silhouette. :roll:

I had the light and the sheet but no participants :)

i tried that approach with a number of girls .... assured them it was for artistic purposes only, would be entered in a prestigious competition and only their shillouette would be visible !!

all i got was "f**k off Ciaran u just want to see us naked !!!!" .... as if i would be so shallow !!! :roll: :roll: