• 6) Hide & Seek
    • 7) Dusk
    • 8) King of the Swingers
    • 9) Longtail

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know about you, but i was hoping to see some naked chick silhouette. :roll:

I had the light and the sheet but no participants :) A self portrait would probably get me a red card.

Why? Are you hung like a horse?! :shock: :? :o :shock:

you have my full endorsement for that rumor

Yeah, but once girls and katoeys are chasing you down the streets any time of the day, you may come to regret it. :wink:

:twisted:

I do not know about you, but i was hoping to see some naked chick silhouette. :roll:

I had the light and the sheet but no participants :)

i tried that approach with a number of girls .... assured them it was for artistic purposes only, would be entered in a prestigious competition and only their shillouette would be visible !!

all i got was "f**k off Ciaran u just want to see us naked !!!!" .... as if i would be so shallow !!! :roll: :roll:

well, if you weren't so bloody scared of prostitutes, then you could have hired a model for the night!!! :wink:

i tried that approach with a number of girls .... assured them it was for artistic purposes only, would be entered in a prestigious competition and only their shillouette would be visible !!

all i got was "f**k off Ciaran u just want to see us naked !!!!" .... as if i would be so shallow !!! :roll: :roll:

well, if you weren't so bloody scared of prostitutes, then you could have hired a model for the night!!! :wink:

it was prostitutes i was asking .... :D:D:D

i'm not scared of them ... it's the paying them i'm scared of ... being hanging around with stevie far too long !!! :roll:

i'm not scared of them ... it's the paying them i'm scared of ... being hanging around with stevie far too long !!! :roll:

:lol::lol:

what do you expect from an Orangeman?? I mean 'it was the sash my father wore'. WTF? Buy a new one ya skinflint b*stard!!!

:lol:

muahghahahhahaha........ I only met him once and he had that effect on me in that short time!

muahghahahhahaha........ I only met him once and he had that effect on me in that short time!

On behalf of all ordinary decent Scottish people, can I just state that Stevie in no way represents our fine and proud nation. No true Scotsman would be seen dead with either a pink tie or a bacardi breezer. Extensive research has shown that Stevie was in fact born in Liverpool and can thus be treated as a Scouse scumbag.

:wink:

You went short time with Stevie..... ewww

Don't jest, best head I ever had.

:puke_right: :puke_right: :puke_right:

:puke_right: :puke_right: :puke_right:

ditto

the most disturbing mental image since the one of Beej and JD snogging.

Wait a minute;

there's a recurring pattern here, and it seems to involve Chris!!

:lol:

one of my closest Thai friends, cool_A(now in Aus), has just joined TF and will be participating in future competitions.. Well she better do after all the hassle we went through buying her kit!!

Is she cute...I mean good? She won't need fancy kit for taking it off....I mean taking good shots to take part here. :oops: :winky:

one of my closest Thai friends, cool_A(now in Aus), has just joined TF and will be participating in future competitions.. Well she better do after all the hassle we went through buying her kit!!

Is she cute...I mean good? She won't need fancy kit for taking it off....I mean taking good shots to take part here. :oops: :winky:

dude, she'll cut your balls off then show em to you for fun...

don't say that!!! He'll definitely get excited!! :twisted:

she should be popular here !! :roll: :roll:

Meh, Germans.

Stir-fried with some crushed garlic and a healthy shot of Armagnac I should think... :winky:

Dude, should I ever meet this knife-or-some-other-blunt-instrument-wielding vixen, my fearful little balls will have shrunk and retreated so far she's more likely to chop my tonsils instead (I knew they would come in handy on day...). :shock: :eh: :pale: