• 2) Shadow of the Sun
    • 3) Home
    • 4) The Road to Hell
    • 5) Jumping skateboarder
    • 6) Hide & Seek
    • 7) Dusk
    • 8) King of the Swingers
    • 9) Longtail

must admit i went with 9... was a toss up between that and the boarder but thought the skateboard pic although awesome lacked some visual wow in comparison and the longtail slightly edged as more dramatic

thought both shots were excellent ... as were many of the others !!

main reason i went for skateboarder was the dynamics in the pic and also the sheer difficulty in just getting that shot .... great work !!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must admit i went with 9... was a toss up between that and the boarder but thought the skateboard pic although awesome lacked some visual wow in comparison and the longtail slightly edged as more dramatic

thought both shots were excellent ... as were many of the others !!

main reason i went for skateboarder was the dynamics in the pic and also the sheer difficulty in just getting that shot .... great work !!!

#5 spoke to me, talk about being edgy. Replace the skaterboy with a leggy model is flowy gown, you'd get a fashion spread. While #9'd be in travel mag.

Looks like another very tight contest this month. :lol:

Yes it is great to see.

The longtail seems to be a slight fav but I am guessing the skateboard will jump ahead at the end.

Yeah, but the longtail is still a long way from being home and dry. :wink:

Votes still open 'till Sunday.

and still 38 votes til now. What's wrong with you people? :evil: :roll: :twisted: :? :shock: :o:(

Someone told me recently that TF has 50,000 members, but only about 8 active ones. I guess he was wrong. There are apparently 40 active ones.

As si6 suggested that would mean the other 49,960 are 'active' too by shagging instead?! :shock: :roll:

:twisted:

and still 38 votes til now. What's wrong with you people? :evil: :roll: :twisted: :? :shock: :o:(

Someone told me recently that TF has 50,000 members, but only about 8 active ones. I guess he was wrong. There are apparently 40 active ones.

IS that 40 active on the shagging front or the posting front?