Another visa question - Japan for Thai citizen

jimy

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to get some experiences about Thai's getting tourist visa for Japan. Esp from the females. This would be for a friend of mine....

How was the process? Easy or difficult? I have heard Japan can be an issue - maybe not as difficult as US, Europe, Australia...but still not so easy.

Thanks for any information, advice, or experience....

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to get some experiences about Thai's getting tourist visa for Japan. Esp from the females. This would be for a friend of mine....

How was the process? Easy or difficult? I have heard Japan can be an issue - maybe not as difficult as US, Europe, Australia...but still not so easy.

Thanks for any information, advice, or experience....

I've actually never tried, but I've heard it's quite difficult. You need the usual stuff (a good job, money in the bank, a reason to return to thailand, etc.). Plus I heard that having gone and returned to other countries (such as England and the USA) and returning on time helps a lot as well.

I don't have any first hand experience with this, however.

Yeah, that's basically what I have heard also. That's why I was asking if anyone has first-hand experiences....

My friend has been to Hong Kong ( a couple times), Malaysia, Korea, Indonesia....and always returned. But never any of the "big ones". All those places don't require visa's for Thai citizens.

She has a decent job & some money in the bank (but not alot). SHe will also be able to supply my name as a reference as we will be travelling toegther. So I guess just need to apply and see what happens....