Michael Jackson Dead at 50

GoodKarma

GK wrote
I listen to Elvis who also was a pedophile he liked very young girls
Priscilla was 16 and I don't think he had 12 year olds running around the house :shock:

eagle he was sorry to say..he would have a limo pick dates up from elementry school...a child is a child 16 really still is a child..im not here to bad talk elvis though and I dont want to offend any diehard elvis fans either...just bringing up a struggle I have with him and his music. the guy was an incredible talent. you can't help but move to his music even though its old school. its kinda crazy the paralle of elvis an michael.. elvis was broke before he died making a comeback etc very errie if you ask me..

http://www.michaeljackson.com/

I've never heard that and who knows if its true. He was a great talent and married Priscilla Amen.....

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute superstar. Unfortunate that his child like mind and behavior was manipulated by some seriously twisted people. That Jordie case stunk of sh*t from the start.

Good summary. His mind was a mess lost in his childstar world. Sure wouldn't have been my kid sleepin over no matter how much money he had or how innocent.

Absolute superstar. Unfortunate that his child like mind and behavior was manipulated by some seriously twisted people. That Jordie case stunk of sh*t from the start.

do u not think he was also guilty of manipulating ppl !! ppl a lot younger than himself !!

already saw on TV last morning... nothing new!!

I wonder if people will say that when you die. :roll:

i mean the news... i already knew that he dead today that just what i mean.

u should try to understand what i said b4 you said like that. be smart.

MsPinku

Its your use of English, it sounds like you are saying:

"I don't really care-whatever" and this of course would bother someone that does care... considering its a whole thread of ppl that care.

Pick your words more carefully if you don't want a smart ass response.

:)

MsPinku

"I don't really care-whatever" and this of course would bother someone that does care... considering its a whole thread of ppl that care.

Pick your words more carefully if you don't want a smart a*s response.

lol thanks V :) i'll more carefully picky the word for the next time.

i do care alright n yeh i dont want a smart a*s respond like that above part.

(more careful for next time) :wink:

MsPinku

Aww...misunderstanding and digicat works out a happy ending.

Yes, I just opened it up for a happy ending joke.

Neverland Ranch Investigators Discover Corpse Of Real Michael Jackson

.."Coroners have officially pronounced Michael Jackson dead. From what we can tell, he died between 18 and 20 years ago," forensic investigator Tim Holbrooke said. "We are not certain, at this time, who?or what?has been standing trial in that Santa Maria courthouse." ..

more..

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30940

WTF !! :shock:

.."Coroners have officially pronounced Michael Jackson dead. From what we can tell, he died between 18 and 20 years ago," forensic investigator Tim Holbrooke said. "We are not certain, at this time, who?or what?has been standing trial in that Santa Maria courthouse." ..

more..

the onion is satire

more..

the onion is satire

Rumor + bad Photoshop

more..

the onion is satire

Jing di ?? Damn.. :x

MsPinku

Aww...misunderstanding and digicat works out a happy ending.

Yes, I just opened it up for a happy ending joke.

Hehe^^ Happy ending :D but sad for MJ :cry:

Most geniuses are flawed, their flaws are usually forgiven after death if not sometimes admired. But MJ was perhaps more tortured than most and probably wrecked quite a few childrens lives in ways that are unforgivable.

Mixed feelings on this one.

I just hate how the media preys on celebrities and puts a spotlight on the dirt. None of my business and I don't want to know. He was a great talent and entertainer.

sorry eagle .... if celebrities r preying on young kids then IT IS our business. now as far as i'm concerned celebrities can shag each other silly and stuff whatever drugs they want up their noses, but when kids r involved then a line is crossed and they have got to be answerable to the law of the land !!

no doubt micheal jackson was an amazing talent, but for me his legacy will always be tainted by his strange "affection" for young kids !!

#

A voice of reason awaqy from the snivelling sycophantic comments flooding the media and websites worldwide.

YES his music was brilliant, but at the end of the day, he was a sick twisted f*ck who used his power and influence to prey on young boys and who used that power and his money to beat the law.

The parents also shoulder some blame for allowing their children near this perverted paedophile f*ck and for taking the payoffs. Millions in the bank does not remove the memories of abuse; they stay with you forever.

So dont spare sympathy for a dead pervert; think about the kids whose lives will probably never be the same again because of his actions.

Rest in peace?

Burn in f*cking hell more like...

:evil:

Who cares, he sung a few good songs, ran up huge debts, and was plagued by power, greed and his own ego.

He played the media circus and got burnt.

Nice tunes though Jacko.

Yeah...yeah....

Sure as hell wasn't looking for as much attention as some ppl on TF do.......