Michael Jackson Dead at 50

GoodKarma

You guys are mean.

I hope that I get more than a day of nice comments after I die before the mean jokes start rolling in!

:evil:

Rob, as long as you never abuse children, nor then use your money, power and influence to evade justice, then I promise to write the most glowing and praiseworthy obituary seen since the days of Roman funerals...

:)

I use money to evade justice quite often in Thailand...

"Was the light really red officer? Do these two red bank notes make it a green light? Ya? Great, have a nice day."

ah, but that is justice Thai style, and bears no resemblance to the type I meant.

(though am more worried that there were no vehement denials on the other factor)

:roll:

:wink:

The only reason I steal candy from babies is because I worry about their teeth!

Babies have teeth now???? :?

Of course babies have teeth...ever heard of a teething baby?

oooo....but I still think you'll probably be a good dad...as long as you keep playing games all day with your kids.

Anyway, here is some info for you to begin studying...kids are coming soon, Nico!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

http://www.thenewparentsguide.com/baby-teething.htm

Thanks Rob.

I only steal candy of the 5 month old babies,that s why i didnt know.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a legend and there will never be anyone with that much power again. He is the Elvis of my generation. I will always remember going to clubs as a kid and watching his Thriller video as we danced all night!

Ha...I was just watching this as you were posting that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xs9OQHpwDE

Warning: Scary dead ghost type zombie people.

Rest In Peace Micheal freaking Jackson, its all good, all is forgiven for being the GOAT, Greatest Of All Time

ALL day they have been playing his music on the Radio on 10 different Radio stations, from the Jackson 5, Billy Jean, we are the world, to Bad baby, ALL day and everyday

The Man was the Greastest

funny vid peemark, and i agree with digicat, let it go, take what u like and leave the rest behind if u dont like it. some of the best art and music comes from the most tortured souls, and its not for us to judge him, he made some cool songs which made people feel good.

For all you guys hating on MJ, is there tangible proof of him being a pedophile, or are there a bunch of unproved accusations by money grubbing %^&* on an eccentric man?

i do believe there is an interview with MJ were he actually says he has slept with young boys and sees nothing wrong with it. in fact he views it as an expression of love. now he doesn't say he sexually abused any kids, but even if he didn't sexually abuse them his behaviour was at the very least highly inappropriate !!

also he has settled out of court on at least one occassion (for a sum rumoured to be anywhere between $10 to $50 million) and had sexual abuse charges dismissed ..... a case and verdict which ppl likened to OJ's trial !!

now i don't hate MJ, but i also think all this outpouring of grief and hysteria is a load of f**king bollocks !! the guy was a singer and dancer with a dodgy history around young boys .... some perspective needed perhaps !!

i do believe there is an interview with MJ were he actually says he has slept with young boys and sees nothing wrong with it. in fact he views it as an expression of love. now he doesn't say he sexually abused any kids, but even if he didn't sexually abuse them his behaviour was at the very least highly inappropriate !!

also he has settled out of court on at least one occassion (for a sum rumoured to be anywhere between $10 to $50 million) and had sexual abuse charges dismissed ..... a case and verdict which ppl likened to OJ's trial !!

now i don't hate MJ, but i also think all this outpouring of grief and hysteria is a load of f**king bollocks !! the guy was a singer and dancer with a dodgy history around young boys .... some perspective needed perhaps !!

Well said! it is a sad indictment of western so called culture/society that it reacts the way it does to such news stories. Basically it underlines how backward and unintelligent the masses can be.

At the end of the day,the word FAN is an abbreviation for FANATIC and so many crazy sad people have such a void in their own lives that they preoccupy themselves with the death of a very very famous person who as it happens has had no sense of reality for years and years.

He was a somewhat talented entertainer and showman who produced some good music and had been irrelevant as both an entrainer and singer of songs for many years now.

He had become a freak and a media sideshow but also a symptom of the sort of sickness and perversity that often pervades western culture in particular. The cult of personality and celebrity allowing all manner of absurd and perverse effects. All the more amusing then that places like Thailand [and many others] ape the behaviour of the west with mindless mob mentalities surfacing to pervade the media.

It takes no time at all for MJ to be elevated to the status of a Saint when in fact he had no comprehension of the way REAL people lived in the REAL WORLD. He was so indulged and pandered to that the poor man was a pathetic creepy figure who if he was earning the average industrial wage society would regard as a sad loser and mad!. When your rich they call it being eccentric while for the rest of us that would be just plain mad.

People like this who are created by the worst elements of western culture/society have got away with so much that it is just comical. Mad-Donna buys babies= no problem MJ actually done the same.

Consider this, he was married to LM Presely for a short period and thereafter marries some ugly [not very relevant I know but still a factor worth noting] and odd woman who, after providing him with children, soon after divorces him and gives him custody of the kids! This despite the fact that he has had various allegations of child sex abuse against him! What kind of a woman would normally give up custody to her children, let alone to someone who had such a dodgy background. Well obviously one who was cool with seeing her babies/children and services evidently, as she has not seen the kids for years ever since!

The litany of weird and perverse things which one could list about the life and times of MJ s simply too long to go into, suffice to say that he was one screwed up person who was so far removed from reality that just about anything about his life was madness- and tragic too on some levels. If it were not for the money and fame he would just be another weirdo.

The world is probably ever so slightly a better place for his passing and while one feels sorry his family and ["friends=if he really had any] he is out of his misery and the sooner we move on to the next big story the better. Ultimately who really gives a crap about some weirdo rich guy. He will be described as a saint by some now no doubt but let us not kid ourselves. He was a an example of a disturbing and sad trend in which fame and celebrity are indulged and pandered to in a sick and absurd way.

For all you guys hating on MJ, is there tangible proof of him being a pedophile, or are there a bunch of unproved accusations by money grubbing %^&* on an eccentric man?

That will be this interview.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article864159.ece

You really have to wonder wtf the parents of the young boys were thinking....$$$$ perhaps.

Again, I for one, had seen that interview as well and I must say that i do not see anything inappropriate or wrong about parents having their child sleeping in the same bed with them for love and comfort reasons. Have not you, as a child, ever wanting to sleep in your parent's bed may be because you are bit young to sleep alone in the dark??? I did! I remember i even wanted to stay at my Aunty and Uncle house and we had slumber party, watching our favorite movies together, playing games together and fell asleep in the same room. MJ never had a decent childhood, he admitted his adolescent was painful as he had always been working and no friends. Shame some people tried to exploited from his fame for his money.

Were you in the same room with them seeing him stick his fingers up those young boy's butts, did you sniff his fingers so that you know for sure he did what he did and hating him so much ?????

Again, I for one, had seen that interview as well and I must say that i do not see anything inappropriate or wrong about parents having their child sleeping in the same bed with them for love and comfort reasons. Have not you, as a child, ever wanting to sleep in your parent's bed may be because you are bit young to sleep alone in the dark??? I did! I remember i even wanted to stay at my Aunty and Uncle house and we had slumber party, watching our favorite movies together, playing games together and fell asleep in the same room. MJ never had a decent childhood, he admitted his adolescent was painful as he had always been working and no friends. Shame some people tried to exploited from his fame for his money.

Were you in the same room with them seeing him stick his fingers up those young boy's butts, did you sniff his fingers so that you know for sure he did what he did and hating him so much ?????

No Tonia, there is nothing wrong with a PARENT occasionally sleeping in the same bed as their OWN child.

But the whole point is he admitted that he had slept in the same bed as children who were not his own.

And I'm sorry; there is no smoke without fire, and when you pay over 20 million dollars to the family who are accusing you of molesting their child, that, to me, is as good as an admisssion of guilt.

Now it is very very true that he did not have a normal childhood, and there have been allegations that he suffered abuse himself as a child.

If those allegations are true, it explains why he was an abuser himself, BUT IT DOES NOT EXCUSE IT.

Learned behaviour and identifying a cycle of abuse are explanations for abusive behaviour, and certainly they can introduce an iota of sympathy to the abuser, but they ARE STILL AN ABUSER.

Now don't get me wrong, the man's music, well until the last few years anyway, was utter genius.

But the man was a paedophile, a child molester, a beast, a nonce; call it what you will, but all this sycophantic snivelling for someone who had in all probability left quite a few children psychologically disturbed f*cking disgusts me to the core.

Now I don't blame MJ alone; the parent of his victims (and I am also sure that there will be a lot more to the abuse coming out over the coming year) have to shoulder a heavy part of the blame too, especially those who allowed their children near after the suspicions came out. But all they saw were dollar signs and, frankly, I hope they too burn in the same nasty little corner of hell that has been reserved for MJ.

And I'm sure a few of you have been disgusted by my sick humour regarding MJ's death. Yeah, well, like I give a flying f*ck. The humour may have been sick,

BUT IT WASN'T AS F*CKING SICK AS MOLESTING CHILDREN.

So grow up all you snivellers; every single one of you that shed a tear for that pathetic abuser are pathetic and selfish yourselves.

A wild stab in the dark here, but im guessing it's not the sleeping with his own kids that he has a problem with.

I saw the documentary that i linked to on my post and i was genuinely disturbed when i heard Jacko openly admit and NOT feel ashamed at all about sleeping with YOUNG BOYS.

So not sniffing his shitty fingers aside, i think it's safe to say YES he does sleep with young boys and YES it is right to hate him for it !

Children sleeping with their parents has nothing to do with it and he wasn;t bloody talking about his own children - he was talking about sleeping in bed with young boys, very young boys and lots of them. If you don't think there is something wrong with that then I suggest you think about how you would feel if it was your best friends/relatives young child sleeping with an adult guy for the night.

Our love for someones talent should not blind us from their dark side! All people have their good and bad, the tortured spirit of MJ seemed to have an ability to live at both extreme ends of the spectrum. We all chose how to remember someone and what we want to forget.

Given the abuse of children in Ireland recently discussed on another thread & started by Ciaran, I think that he is actually being very reasonable in the circumstances.

What is it with the graphic butt, finger sniffing talk?! Seems a crass. :shock:

As Tonia pointed out, he was an *alleged* child abuser. So we'll probably never know whether the world had any reason to heap more vitriol and harassment on him than any other alleged child abuser in history (no pun intended). I wasn't aware that we were adhering to the community stoning version of justice these days.

But quite apart from that, there is nothing alleged about the joy that he brought to millions of lives around the world, for decades. I don't think there's anything wrong with people, whose lives were genuinely enriched by this man, showing their appreciation and sorrow at his passing away.