cbegolf

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are joking right????? It's Bkk, man. Like eagle said, just walk out the door.

BTW, you are a member of this website. There are tons of lovely women right here.

hes right on both counts

ever try ChangWattana Mall? or Bangkapi Mall? Not even just on friday or saturday but EVERYDAY

also if your bored go ride the BTS or MRT for a while.... you see many cuties

stay away from the "ewwwww" spots n youll be fine

try a park, alot of very attractive girls both ASIAN and other can b found there

or try one of the sexy islands

Well he may be just looking for some holiday fun, in which case hooking up with a good girl in the park who's looking for a serious relationship could be a bad idea. The "eww" spots (I guess you mean the gogo bars) can be a great place for a tourist to hook up with some holiday fun.

Well he may be just looking for some holiday fun, in which case hooking up with a good girl in the park who's looking for a serious relationship could be a bad idea. The "eww" spots (I guess you mean the gogo bars) can be a great place for a tourist to hook up with some holiday fun.

this is not taking into account that many a studly tourist's pride won't allow them to shag hookers, and they feel the much bigger man for meeting and exploiting some naive girl who thinks prince charming *must* be a farang...

this is not taking into account that many a studly tourist's pride won't allow them to shag hookers, and they feel the much bigger man for meeting and exploiting some naive girl who thinks prince charming *must* be a farang...

I guess either way....a few baht will fix it for him.....

Where can you find hot girls in BKK

if u find out where .... can u tell me also !!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

like WTF !!!!!!!!!! why would a married indian geezer with kids want to waste his time trolling on TF ???

For fear of being banned from this web site for ever and ever amen....I can't leave my response.

Where can you find hot girls in BKK

Try a factory in Samut Prakan or Chonburi where the women work 12 hr shifts.

They tend to be hot, and a bit sweaty, at the end of the day.

You can also find them in hospital, where the most of people go when their body temperature rising. :lol:

hey CiaranM a indian is here to tell you that you are a losser a single at 44!!!

losser?

do you mean loser or tosser?

Or is this just a strange hybrid of both words?

Hey, he may be single, but at least he isn't someone who says they are married but wants to meet 'hot girls'

Definition of that is 'total w*nker'

:lol: